About the tour:
The name Hubballi literally means “Flowering creeper” in Kannada. Hubballi and Dharwad collectively referred to as “Hubli-Dharwad”, Hubballi-Dharwad is called as twin city of karnataka and also second largest city in Karnataka after Bengaluru. Hubli-Dharwad is selected for Solar City / Green City Master Plans.
The capital of the mighty Badami Chalukyas might have shrunk into a few scenic square kilometres in terms of touristy value. But Badami still retains its majesty. The locale of its famous cave temples, made up of two giant sandstone hills that flank the placid water of the Agastya Lake paint a stark picture of earthy reds, muddy greens and stone browns set against a sky of acrylic blue – burning an impression into the canvas of your mind. One of that you aren’t likely to forget in a hurry.
Unreal and bewitching, the forlorn ruins of Hampi dot an unearthly landscape that will leave you spellbound the moment you cast your eyes on it. Heaps of giant boulders perch precariously over miles of undulating terrain, their rusty hues offset by jade-green palm groves, banana plantations and paddy fields. While it’s possible to see the ancient ruins and temples of this World Heritage Site in a day or two, this goes against Hampi’s relaxed grain. Plan on lingering for a while?
Anegundi is a heritage destination near Hampi renowned for its Ramayana Significance, pre-historic rock Art and Vijayanagar era monument in ruins. Anegundi’s history dates back to the 3rd BC century and was under Ashoka Empire. Anegundi was ruled by various dynasties At Anegundi there is prehistoric settlement called Onake Kindi. The boulders with rock art, a rock with some red and white markings had figures of human and bull. On another boulder there is a circular diagram like sun and moon and with some symbolism.
The Tern Travellers
Trail Hubli – Hampi Badami – Hubli
Region Karnataka, Vijayanagar
No of Days Ex – Hubli 03 Days
Type Leisure – Domestic / Backpacking
|Day 2||Hubli – Hampi – Badami – Hubli||B,L,D||Hotel|
|Day 3||Hubli – Anegundi – Hubli||B|
Day 1: Hubli
Arrive at Hubli Railway Station, meet our leader and get transfer to vehicle for your drive to Hotel. Check In the hotel, freshen up and enjoy lunch. Spend the evening exploring Hubli on own.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Day 2: Hubli – Hampi – Badami – Hubli
Early morning rise early, enjoy breakfast and drive to visit this 100’s of year old temple (A UNESCO world heritage site) and its condition is always a delight to watch. Enjoy lunch in Local decent restaurant and we continue our exploration towards Badami. The locale of its famous cave temples, made up of two giant sandstone hills that flank the placid water of the Agastya Lake paint a stark picture of earthy reds, muddy greens and stone browns set against a sky of acrylic blue – burning an impression into the canvas of your mind. In evening we return back to hotel and relax for the day.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3: Hubli – Anegundi – Hubli
After breakfast, we check out from the hotel and on our journey towards Hubli me mark Anegundi on the map by stepping and exploring its historic ruins. Drop at Hubli Airport/Station with memories and travel mates.
Tour officially ends.
Ex-Hubli: Indians: Adult: ₹8,500/-* per head + 5% GST
Group Requisite: 08 Pax
|Location||Hotel Names||No. of Nights|
|Hampi||Kishkinda Heritage Resort or Similar||02|
***Note: Above mentioned hotels are subject to change depending on the group size or similar category hotels will be offered.
- 2Night’s accommodation on twin sharing basis in above mentioned hotels.
- All transfers and sightseeing as per above Itinerary by AC vehicles.
- All meals as per itinerary (2B/F, 2L, 2D)
- Airport/Station transfers at Hubli by AC Vehicles.
- Entry fees to Hampi, Badami, Anegundi fort
- Leader charges
- The Tern Travellers Expertise
- All tolls, permits, parking and taxes (wherever applicable).
- The Tern Travellers Leader
- 5% GST
- Additional / personal use of vehicle.
- Extended stay due to weather conditions or any situation not in human control.
- Any personal expenses, room service and special orders, mineral waters, non-alcoholic beverages, tips, phone calls, laundry etc.
- Entry ticket fees to Museums, Parks, etc. apart from mentioned.
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Camera fees, guide charges.
- Airfares/Rail fares.
Anything Specifically NOT mentioned in includes.
|PAYMENT SCHEDULE (Per person)|
|At the time of booking||50%|
|30 days prior to departure||75%|
|15 days prior to departure||100%|
- The Tern Travellers reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of payment schedule not followed.
|Cancellation period||Cancellation Charges on Cost|
|60 to 30 days||25%|
|30 to 07 days||50%|
|Less than 07 days or no Show||100%|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- It is assumed that the Guests booking the tour are medically fit to travel on tour and also that he/she is aware about the tour programme and the different activities that shall be undertaken during the tour. In case of any health related issues on tour, Guests are expected to be equipped to handle it on their own. Tour Manager can give assistance in such cases but it will not be possible to give complete attention.
- Payment of the registration amount only shows that the Guest is interested in going for the tour. All the services like hotel accommodation voucher, drivel details, etc. shall be confirmed only on receipt of the full and final payment.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of non-payment of full tour cost before departure.
- For any reason if The Tern Travellers bears any cost on behalf of the Guest, he/she must reimburse the amount to the Company within the designated time.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the rights to modify or alter the tour itinerary in case of force majeure conditions (Political reason/Natural Calamities). Changes shall be informed to Guests at the earliest. Guests shall pay any additional charges applicable in such cases. Other than force majeure for any other unavoidable circumstance, if the Company curtails or cancels a certain day’s sightseeing, refund for the concerned portion of the sightseeing/tour shall be given to the Guests. The Company will not be responsible for any other kind of refund.
- Transport provided for the entire tour (Xylo/Innova/Scorpio) will accommodate 6 people in 1 car. Tour manager have rights to allocate as per the group size.
- Twin sharing accommodation is provided at all locations. In case of Extra Adult, mattress will be provided. Heater facility is not provided.
- In case Guest misses any meal for any reason, no refund will be given.
- Tour managers will be assisting travellers throughout the tour and they will not be responsible for loss of any Guest’s baggage or any kind of personal belongings. Guests will be solely responsible for their bags and belongings. Guests should follow information and instructions given by tour managers. The Company is not responsible for the consequences that may result from not following such instructions.
- The Tern Travellers hold the rights to amend the price of the tour due to force reasons such as increase in market rate, transportation cost rise due to fuel price hike, etc. without prior notice.
- Alcohol and narcotics are strictly prohibited.