About the Tour:
Uttrakhand is crowned with Himalayan peaks, vibrant floral valleys, glaciers and verdant dense forests. Uttrakhand is a tourist magnet owing to its magnificent scenery. It is also famous for its temples and ashrams. Explore off the beaten tracks to enjoy many activities that Uttarakhand has on offer against the milieu of Himalayan ranges. You can participate in activities like of trekking, rafting, camping, bunjee jumping, and mountaineering, wild life, jungle safari, bird watching, paragliding, skiing etc.
No of Days Ex-Delhi 08 Days
Day 1: Delhi-Nainital
Upon arrival in Nainital, meet our tour representative who’ll escort you to the hotel pre-decided for your stay. Visit the Nainital lake, which also offers boating facilities, Naini Peak considered the highest peak, Tiffin Top from where you can see the town on one side and on the other end is a cliff, overlooking a deep gorge, also visit lake view point and Naina devi temple.Stay overnight in the hotel.
Day 2: Nainital-Bhimtal-Sattal
After breakfast, leave for a visit to the beautiful Bhimtal lake,which offers boat rides,Kayaking and other water activities. The Sattal (seven lakes) is a unique spot with an interconnected cluster of seven freshwater lakes, set amidst dense oak and pine woods. The area is a bird watchers paradise as it provides a habitat to more than 500 species of migratory and resident birds. Stay overnight in the hotel at Nainital.
Day 3: Nainital-Corbett
Post breakfast, in the morning, leave by road to Corbett. Enjoy Jungle safari at Corbett National Park.Stay overnight in the hotel.
Day 4: Corbett
Jim Corbett, is best for wildlife enthusiasts. Spend the dawn and early morning in a safari into the deep forests, spotting tigers in their natural habitat.Visit Garjiya temple and Corbett falls. Check into the hotel for night stay.
Day 5: Corbett-Rishikesh
Today,in the morning, post breakfast leave for the Adventurous city of Rishikesh. Many water sports activities like white water rafting and adventurous activities like wild forest trekking can be enjoyed in Rishikesh. Visit the Lakshman Jhula and Neergarh Waterfalls. Check into hotel for night stay.
Day 6: Rishikesh-Mussoorie
After a hearty breakfast at the hotel, leave for the journey`s next destination, Mussoorie. On arrival, check in-to the hotel.Visit the beautiful Kempty falls and the picturesque Gun Hill point view.Relax at the hotel, stay overnight.
Day 7: Mussoorie
Post breakfast, in the hotel enjoy a short excursion to the scenic spot of Dhanulti, proceed to see the beautiful Mossy falls and Shikhar Falls. Check in to your allotted hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 8: Mussoorie- Delhi
Post breakfast; depart for Delhi with awesome memories of the trip.
Tour officially ends here.
Ex-Mumbai: Rs.20500 /- per head + 5% GST
Group Requiste : 10 Pax
- Accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC vehicles
- Meals as per the itinerary.
- Day sightseeing
- GST (5%)
- Additional / personal use of vehicle.
- Entry fee if any
- Extended stay due to weather conditions or any situation not in human control.
- Any personal expenses, room service and special orders, mineral waters, non-alcoholic beverages, tips, phone calls, laundry etc.
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Camera fees.
- Airfares/Rail fares.
- Anything Specifically NOT mentioned in includes.
|PAYMENT SCHEDULE (Per person)|
|At booking||15 days prior|
|Cancellation period||Cancellation Charges on Cost|
|21 – 35 days||25%|
|21 – 14 days||50%|
|14 – 07 days||75%|
|Less than 07 days or No show||100%|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- It is assumed that the Guests booking the tour are medically fit to travel on tour and also that he/she is aware about the tour programme and the different activities that shall be undertaken during the tour. In case of any health related issues on tour, Guests are expected to be equipped to handle it on their own. Tour Manager can give assistance in such cases but it will not be possible to give complete attention.
- Payment of the registration amount only shows that the Guest is interested in going for the tour. All the services like hotel accommodation voucher, drivel details, etc. shall be confirmed only on receipt of the full and final payment.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of non-payment of full tour cost before departure.
- For any reason if The Tern Travellers bears any cost on behalf of the Guest, he/she must reimburse the amount to the Company within the designated time.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the rights to modify or alter the tour itinerary in case of force majeure conditions (Political reason/Natural Calamities). Changes shall be informed to Guests at the earliest. Guests shall pay any additional charges applicable in such cases. Other than force majeure for any other unavoidable circumstance, if the Company curtails or cancels a certain day’s sightseeing, refund for the concerned portion of the sightseeing/tour shall be given to the Guests. The Company will not be responsible for any other kind of refund.
- Transport provided for the entire tour (Xylo/Innova/Scorpio) will accommodate 6 people in 1 car. Tour manager have rights to allocate as per the group size.
- Twin sharing accommodation is provided at all locations. In case of Extra Adult, mattress will be provided. Heater facility is not provided.
- In case Guest misses any meal for any reason, no refund will be given.
- Tour managers will be assisting travellers throughout the tour and they will not be responsible for loss of any Guest’s baggage or any kind of personal belongings. Guests will be solely responsible for their bags and belongings. Guests should follow information and instructions given by tour managers. The Company is not responsible for the consequences that may result from not following such instructions.
- Alcohol and narcotics are strictly prohibited.