Himachal (Himalayas Fringe) lies in Northern region of India. This unwinding tour will take us around Himachal’s famous though remote locations. Join and unwind the true magic of Himachal.
Region Himachal, Manali
No of Days Ex – Delhi 07 Days
|Day 1||Arrive Delhi | Delhi – Kasol Overnight Journey||Volvo|
|Day 2||Kasol – Kheerganga||L,D||Camp|
|Day 3||Kheerganga – Kasol||B,D||Camp|
|Day 4||Kasol – Mcleodganj||B||Hotel|
|Day 6||Mcleodganj – Delhi||B||Volvo|
Day 01: Delhi – Bhuntar (550Kms/10-12Hrs)
Arrive Delhi by train/flight and meet our Leader. Introduction amongst the group and we transfer to Volvo stand for our journey to Bhuntar. This will be an overnight journey and we shall be reaching Kasol next day morning.
Day 02: Bhuntar – Kasol – Kheerganga
As soon as we glimpse the vistas of Himachal and are welcomed by the cold fresh breeze, we drive to Kasol from Bhuntar and a briefing session from the leader. We have a small trek to summit to Kheerganga. Our camps will be lit under shining and twinkling stars, surrounded by the pine overlooking the serene Parvati valley. Lunch will be packed and dinner will be freshly cooked. Camp overnight
Day 03: Kheerganga – Kasol
After breakfast, start to descend to Kasol in Parvati valley. Reach Kasol by noon and enjoy sumptuous delicacy freshly prepared. Check in to your Swiss camps and enjoy the serene sublime allure of Kasol. Rest and explore around, spend the time at leisure. Enjoy campfire on the banks of river Beas at campsite. Dinner will be served.
Day 04: Kasol – Mcleodganj
Early morning departure after breakfast to Mcleodganj is a long journey and will take about 7 hours to reach. We shall reach by early evening and check in to our cottages. Relax and stroll around Mcleodganj market relishing some local cuisines in the cafes. Overlooking Kangra valley is our stay which is replenishing to soul.
Day 05: Mcleodganj
A day filled with sightseeing around the town of Mcleodganj and Dharamshala. After breakfast head out to explore the town and visit the following:
- Dalai Lama temple
- Bhagsunag waterfall
- HPCA stadium
- Tibetan market
- War Memorial
- Tea Garden
- Tibet Museum
Enjoy dinner in Mcleodganj town at some local eateries.
Day 06: Mcleodganj – Delhi
After breakfast today, we take a small day trek to Triund (optional) and return by early evening. Board our Volvo back to Delhi on an overnight journey.
Day 07: Delhi
Arrive and drop in Delhi Volvo bus stand early morning by 0800am. Depart for onward journey.
Tour officially ends here.
|Mcleodganj||Shiv Shakti Cottages||2|
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in above mentioned hotel.
- Transfers by AC Volvo
- Delhi – Bhuntar
- Bhuntar – Mcleodganj
- Mcleodganj – Delhi
- Meals as per the itinerary.
- Ground transport Bhuntar – Kasol – Bhuntar
- Trek to Kheerganga
- Camping equipment (Tent, Sleeping bag, liner)
- Trek guide, cook
- Day sightseeing in Mcleodganj
- Expertise and service charges
- Leader of The Tern Travellers
- Additional / personal use of vehicle.
- Extended stay due to weather conditions or any situation not in human control.
- Any personal expenses, room service and special orders, mineral waters, non-alcoholic beverages, tips, phone calls, laundry etc.
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Camera fees.
- Airfares/Rail fares.
- Anything Specifically NOT mentioned in includes.
|PAYMENT SCHEDULE (Per person)|
|At the time of booking||100%|
|Cancellation period||Cancellation Charges on Cost|
|21 – 35 days||25%|
|21 – 14 days||50%|
|14 – 07 days||75%|
|Less than 07 days or No show||100%|
Mode of payment
You may make the payment by the following modes:
You may hand over cash to us and we will be glad to send you a receipt against the payment.
You may use the electronic transfer facility to send us the payment. The following are the details
A/c Name: Nabeel Ansari (The Tern Travellers)
A/c Number: 318401010137546
Nature of A/c: Current
IFSC Code: UBIN0531847
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- It is assumed that the Guests booking the tour are medically fit to travel on tour and also that he/she is aware about the tour programme and the different activities that shall be undertaken during the tour. In case of any health related issues on tour, Guests are expected to be equipped to handle it on their own. Tour Manager can give assistance in such cases but it will not be possible to give complete attention.
- Payment of the registration amount only shows that the Guest is interested in going for the tour. All the services like hotel accommodation voucher, drivel details, etc. shall be confirmed only on receipt of the full and final payment.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of non-payment of full tour cost before departure.
- For any reason if The Tern Travellers bears any cost on behalf of the Guest, he/she must reimburse the amount to the Company within the designated time.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the rights to modify or alter the tour itinerary in case of force majeure conditions (Political reason/Natural Calamities). Changes shall be informed to Guests at the earliest. Guests shall pay any additional charges applicable in such cases. Other than force majeure for any other unavoidable circumstance, if the Company curtails or cancels a certain day’s sightseeing, refund for the concerned portion of the sightseeing/tour shall be given to the Guests. The Company will not be responsible for any other kind of refund.
- Transport provided for the entire tour is as per group size. Skipper has rights to allocate as per the group size.
- Twin sharing accommodation is provided at all locations. In case of Extra Adult, mattress will be provided.
- In case Guest misses any meal for any reason, no refund will be given.
- Tour managers will be assisting travellers throughout the tour and they will not be responsible for loss of any Guest’s baggage or any kind of personal belongings. Guests will be solely responsible for their bags and belongings. Guests should follow information and instructions given by tour managers. The Company is not responsible for the consequences that may result from not following such instructions.
- Alcohol and narcotics are strictly prohibited.
Batch 1: 27th November 2017
Batch 2: 12th March 2018