Himachal less explored and less trodden beauty – Unexplored Sangla & Kalpa valley tour. This group tour from Mumbai will take you around the remotest places of Himachal. The remote tracts of Kinnaur & Spiti are bound together by a rich cultural tradition, rivers, steep mountains, valleys & passes. This tour will take you to the remote areas of Himachal Pradesh. Experience the life-style & culture of the people of Spiti and Kinnaur. View some of the most fascinating thousand year old monasteries. It is supposed to be one of the most beautiful valleys in the country. In Tibetan, the term Sangala means “pass of light” which refers to the valley receiving sunlight during the day. The Baspa River flows through the valley and that is why it is also known as the Baspa Valley.
|DAY-01 CHANDIGARH-SARAHAN Morning pick-up from Chandigarh airport/railway station and drive to Shimla to sarahan by Jeep. On the way visit- Buddha Temple in Rampur. We drive further the steep mountain and arrive in Sarahan (1950m). Sarahan, the tiny village offers the splendid views of Shrikhanda Mahadev Peak (5155m). Sarahan is also the gateway to Kinnour. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast check-out from the hotel & drive to sangla visit Bhimakali Temple. From Sarahan your journey takes you to Sangla through the Baspa Valley, offering breathtaking views of gorges of the Greater Himalayas. Arrival Sangla in the evening. Over night at camp.
|DAY-03 SANGLA – CHITKUL – SANGLA
Full Day trip to Chitkul. It is about 13 km from Sangla on the way to Chitkul (3450 M). The last and the highest village in the Baspa Valley, Chitkul, 28 km from Sangla, is noted for its alpine meadows and views of the snows capped peaks. Looming above the village is the impressive Mt. Kinner Kailash (6050 M). Overnight at camp in sangla.
Drive to Kalpa en-route cross Powari and proceed to Recong Peo (7 Km). Both places have the most stupendous settings in all of Himachal Pradesh. Enjoy a spectacular view of the mighty Kinnaur Kailash Mountain Ranges from anywhere up the road. Dinner and overnight in tents at Kalpa.
|DAY-05 KALPA- NARKANDA
Morning after breakfast check-out from the hotel and drive to Narkanda aprox 8 hrs. It is at an altitude of 2708 meters on the Hindustan-Tibet Road in Himachal Pradesh, Evening arrival and check-in the hotel for overnight stay.
Moring after breakfast check-out from the hotel and visit Kufri: A popular Ski Resort in winters, which offers beautiful view of the mountain ranges. Also visit to Indira Mini Tourist Park & Zoo. Afternoon drive to Chandigarh and catch your Train/Flight to Next Destination.
Transportation:- Toyota Innova/ Xylo/ Tavera for entire tour as per given Itinerary.
Includes: Fuel, Parking Fee & Driver Allowance.
Accommodation:- 05 Nights Stay in 2 rooms on On triple Sharing basis in Hotel/home stay/Guest house as per itinerary.
Meal Plan:- MAP (Breakfast & Dinner)
Inner line Permit to visit restricted area in Kinnour region (For foreigner Only).
- Heater Charge
- Any Kind of Personal expenses like, Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls etc.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, soft or hard drinks, starters)
- Monastery entrance fees, camera fee if applicable and Guide services,
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head “Cost Inclusion”.
- Anything specifically not mentioned under Inclusions.
Notification during the trip:
- Carry warm clothes during the trip.
- Valid id proof is mandatory to carry for all adults.
- Every hotel has its own check in & check out time.
- Any mechanical breakdown of vehicle, a new vehicle will be given without any additional charges.
Applying for inner line pass:
- 2 passport size photos.
- Id proof (Xerox copy duly attested by govt. gazetted officer).
- Address proof (Xerox copy duly attested by govt. gazetted officer).
- 2 working days for getting the pass.
|PAYMENT SCHEDULE (Per person)|
|At the time of booking||50%|
|30 days prior to departure||75%|
|15 days prior to departure||100%|
- The Tern Travellers reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of payment schedule not followed.
Mode of payment
You may make the payment by the following modes:
You may hand over cash to us and we will be glad to send you a receipt against the payment.
You may use the electronic transfer facility to send us the payment. The following are the details
Bank Name: Union Bank of India
A/c name: Nabeel Ansari
Account type: Current
Account No: 318401010137546
IFSC Code: UBIN0531847
|Cancellation period||Cancellation Charges on Cost|
|More than 120 days||25%|
|120 to 90 days||35%|
|90 to 60 days||50%|
|60 to 30 days||60%|
|30 to 15 days||80%|
|Less than 15 days||100%|
Documents Required (For Non-Indians and NRIs)
Participants are advised to carry the following documents for their own safety and convenience or for any permits to be taken during the activities.
- Compulsory for Foreigners, Non-Resident Indians
- Desirable for Indians
- Three latest photographs
- For Indians who do not have a passport:
- Valid ID Card; this may include any of the following
- Driving license
- Pan Card (Has to be qualified with a proof of address as Pan Card is not a proof of Address)
- Election ID Card
- Valid ID Card; this may include any of the following
You will be required to carry the original of the document that you forward to make various permits (if any).
Keep copies of valid Passport and Visa (if any) handy.
Also carry additional copies of all the above for any other permits required.
You need not hand the document but maintain them yourself and produce them yourself if and when asked for. Please carry these documents on the trek as well as you may be asked for it at the various check posts.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- It is assumed that the Guests booking the tour are medically fit to travel on tour and also that he/she is aware about the tour programme and the different activities that shall be undertaken during the tour. In case of any health related issues on tour, Guests are expected to be equipped to handle it on their own. Tour Manager can give assistance in such cases but it will not be possible to give complete attention.
- Payment of the registration amount only shows that the Guest is interested in going for the tour. All the services like hotel accommodation voucher, drivel details, etc. shall be confirmed only on receipt of the full and final payment.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of non-payment of full tour cost before departure.
- For any reason if the The Tern Travellers bears any cost on behalf of the Guest, he/she must reimburse the amount to the Company within the designated time.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the rights to modify or alter the tour itinerary in case of force majeure conditions (Political reason/Natural Calamities). Changes shall be informed to Guests at the earliest. Guests shall pay any additional charges applicable in such cases. Other than force majeure for any other unavoidable circumstance, if the Company curtails or cancels a certain day’s sightseeing, refund for the concerned portion of the sightseeing/tour shall be given to the Guests. The Company will not be responsible for any other kind of refund.
- Transport provided for the entire tour (Xylo/Innova/Scorpio) will accommodate 6 people in 1 car. Tour manager have rights to allocate as per the group size.
- Twin sharing accommodation is provided at all locations. In case of Extra Adult, mattress will be provided. Heater facility is not provided.
- In case Guest misses any meal for any reason, no refund will be given.
- Tour managers will be assisting travellers throughout the tour and they will not be responsible for loss of any Guest’s baggage or any kind of personal belongings. Guests will be solely responsible for their bags and belongings. Guests should follow information and instructions given by tour managers. The Company is not responsible for the consequences that may result from not following such instructions.
- The Tern Travellers hold the rights to amend the price of the tour due to force reasons such as increase in market rate, transportation cost rise due to fuel price hike, etc. without prior notice.
- Alcohol and narcotics are strictly prohibited.
Batch 1: 18th December 2017