Heavenly meadows, pine forests, glaciers and the gloriousness of the great Himalayas is the gateway to Dhauladhar. The welcoming icy terrains offer an opportunity for travellers of all the ages to trek and devour the sublime nature. Beginning from Mcleodganj to finally reach Triund, and all the experiences in between will ensure to enkindle in you peace and tranquillity.
Region Dhauladhar, Himachal
No of Days Ex–Mcleodganj 02 Days
Trekking days 02 Days
Max Altitude Triund (2975 Mts)
Type Himalayan Trek
|Day 1||Mcleodganj – Triund||Camps||L,D|
|Day 2||Triund – Mcleodganj||B|
Day 01: Mcleodganj – Triund
Leave McLeod Ganj after early breakfast and walk through the mixed forest of oak, rhododendron and deodar trees. This is the most popular day hike. The trail is well marked all the way up to Triund. From McLeod Ganj it is 3/4 hours steep ascent to Triund. Small tea shops on the way can provide good refreshments. Triund is an alpine meadow situates atop a flat ridge with fine views of peaks of Dhauladhar on one side and Kangra valley on the other side. Lunch will be served and you can explore the vicinity around. Stay over in camps for the night
Day 02: Mcleodganj Drop
After breakfast at Triund start descending to McLeod Ganj. Another couple of hours and you shall be in Mcleodganj. The fresh cool breeze running through your cheeks and the sound of waving alpine trees will be a memory for lifetime to cherish. Bid goodbye to all trek mate and leader for your onward journey.
- 01 night’s accommodation on sharing in tents
- 1 breakfast, 1 lunch & 1 dinner as per the itinerary
- Sleeping bag and liners during trek
- Local Guides accompanying the group
- Staff: Guide, cook, helpers
- Camping & forest fees etc.
- 24Hrs First Aid Kit
- Expertise and service charges
- Leader charges
- Trek Leader from The Tern Travellers
- Train fare/ Airfare
- Additional / personal use of vehicle.
- Travel insurance covering medical evacuation, hospitalization, air evacuation, baggage insurance and trip cancellation.
- Extended stay due to weather conditions or any situation not in human control.
- Personal equipment like clothes, shoes, daypacks, personal medical kit etc.
- Entry fees to Museums, parks, etc.
- Any emergency expenses due to reasons beyond our normal control
- Any personal expenses, room service and special orders, mineral waters, non-alcoholic beverages, tips, phone calls, laundry etc.
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Anything Specifically NOT mentioned in includes.
|PAYMENT SCHEDULE (Per person)|
|At the time of booking||25%|
|30 days prior to departure||50%|
|15 days prior to departure||100%|
|Cancellation period||Cancellation Charges on Cost|
|21 – 35 days||25%|
|21 – 14 days||50%|
|14 – 07 days||75%|
|Less than 07 days or No show||100%|
Mode of payment
You may make the payment by the following modes:
You may hand over cash to us and we will be glad to send you a receipt against the payment.
You may use the electronic transfer facility to send us the payment. The following are the details
A/c Name: Nabeel Ansari
A/c Number: 318401010137546
Nature of A/c: Current
Bank: Union Bank of India
IFSC Code: UBIN0531847
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- It is assumed that the Guests booking the tour are medically fit to travel on tour and also that he/she is aware about the tour programme and the different activities that shall be undertaken during the tour. In case of any health related issues on tour, Guests are expected to be equipped to handle it on their own. Tour Manager can give assistance in such cases but it will not be possible to give complete attention.
- Payment of the registration amount only shows that the Guest is interested in going for the tour. All the services like hotel accommodation voucher, drivel details, etc. shall be confirmed only on receipt of the full and final payment.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of non-payment of full tour cost before departure.
- For any reason if The Tern Travellers bears any cost on behalf of the Guest, he/she must reimburse the amount to the Company within the designated time.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the rights to modify or alter the tour itinerary in case of force majeure conditions (Political reason/Natural Calamities). Changes shall be informed to Guests at the earliest. Guests shall pay any additional charges applicable in such cases. Other than force majeure for any other unavoidable circumstance, if the Company curtails or cancels a certain day’s sightseeing, refund for the concerned portion of the sightseeing/tour shall be given to the Guests. The Company will not be responsible for any other kind of refund.
- Transport provided for the entire tour is as per group size. Skipper has rights to allocate as per the group size.
- Twin sharing accommodation is provided at all locations. In case of Extra Adult, mattress will be provided.
- In case Guest misses any meal for any reason, no refund will be given.
- Tour managers will be assisting travellers throughout the tour and they will not be responsible for loss of any Guest’s baggage or any kind of personal belongings. Guests will be solely responsible for their bags and belongings. Guests should follow information and instructions given by tour managers. The Company is not responsible for the consequences that may result from not following such instructions.
- Alcohol and narcotics are strictly prohibited.