Jewel fort of Maharashtra
Ratangad is a fort in Ratanwadi, Maharashtra, India, overlooking the locale of Bhandardara, one of the oldest artificial catchment areas. The fort is about 2000 years old.
Ratangad has a natural rock peak with a cavity in it at the top which is called ‘Nedhe’ or ‘Eye of the Needle’. The fort has four gates Ganesh, Hanuman, Konkan and Trimbak. It also has many wells on the top.
Ratangad was captured by Chattrapati Shivaji Raje Bhosle. The base village Ratanwadi has an Amruteshwar temple which is famous for its carvings. The fort is origin for the river Pravara/Amrutvahini. The Bhandardara dam (Arthur dam) is built on this river.
The main attraction at Ratanwadi is the Amruteshwar temple dating back to the Hemadpant Era – roughly from the eighth century.
|MEETING POINT||CST at 2330hrs (1 day prior)|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately around 1800hrs at Kasara Rly station|
|THINGS TO CARRY||Comfortable light clothing, cap, water, sunglasses|
No of day/s: 01 day
|Day 1||Kasara – Base Village – Ratangad – Base village – Kasara||B,L|
0015Hrs: Reporting at CST
0030Hrs: Board Kasara Slow local
0330Hrs: Reach Kasara and transfer to vehicle.
0530Hrs: Reach Base village
0600Hrs: Instructions to be given to all trekkers.
0615Hrs: Breakfast at Base
0645Hrs: Start trek to the highest peak
1000Hrs: Reach peak
1000Hrs: Enjoy at the peak and explore
1045Hrs: Start Descend
1345Hrs: Reach Base Village and Proceed for lunch
1430Hrs: Relax at the Base
1530Hrs: Start Journey back to Kasara
1700Hrs: Reach Kasara
1730Hrs: Board train to CST
2000Hrs: Reach CST
Trip officially ends.
Ex Kasara: Adult ₹1400/-* per person
Group requisite: 7
- Return Transport Origin to Base Village
- Breakfast and Lunch
- First Aid Kit
- Guide Fees
- Trip Expertise
- Leader from The Tern Travellers team
- Any transportation from origin to meeting point.
- Additional meals or services
Any other item Specifically NOT mentioned in Includes
|Advance||Balance on or before 3days of departure|
|Cancellation period||Cancellation Charges on Cost|
|21 – 35 days||25%|
|21 – 14 days||50%|
|14 – 07 days||75%|
|Less than 07 days or No show||100%|
Mode of payment
You may make the payment by the following modes:
You may hand over cash to us and we will be glad to send you a receipt against the payment.
You may use the electronic transfer facility to send us the payment. The following are the details
Bank Name: Union Bank of India
A/c name: Nabeel Ansari
Account type: Current
Account No: 318401010137546
IFSC Code: UBIN0531847
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- It is assumed that the Guests booking the tour are medically fit to travel on tour and also that he/she is aware about the tour programme and the different activities that shall be undertaken during the tour. In case of any health related issues on tour, Guests are expected to be equipped to handle it on their own. Tour Manager can give assistance in such cases but it will not be possible to give complete attention.
- Payment of the registration amount only shows that the Guest is interested in going for the tour. All the services like hotel accommodation voucher, drivel details, etc. shall be confirmed only on receipt of the full and final payment.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of non-payment of full tour cost before departure.
- For any reason if The Tern Travellers bears any cost on behalf of the Guest, he/she must reimburse the amount to the Company within the designated time.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the rights to modify or alter the tour itinerary in case of force majeure conditions (Political reason/Natural Calamities). Changes shall be informed to Guests at the earliest. Guests shall pay any additional charges applicable in such cases. Other than force majeure for any other unavoidable circumstance, if the Company curtails or cancels a certain day’s sightseeing, refund for the concerned portion of the sightseeing/tour shall be given to the Guests. The Company will not be responsible for any other kind of refund.
- Transport provided for the entire tour is as per group size. Skipper has rights to allocate as per the group size.
- Twin sharing accommodation is provided at all locations. In case of Extra Adult, mattress will be provided.
- In case Guest misses any meal for any reason, no refund will be given.
- Tour managers will be assisting travellers throughout the tour and they will not be responsible for loss of any Guest’s baggage or any kind of personal belongings. Guests will be solely responsible for their bags and belongings. Guests should follow information and instructions given by tour managers. The Company is not responsible for the consequences that may result from not following such instructions.
- Alcohol and narcotics are strictly prohibited.
Batch 1: 02nd October 2017