Prabalgad Fort, also known as Muranjan and Pradhangad, is located between Matheran and Panvel in the Indian state of Maharashtra, at an elevation of 2300 feet in the Western Ghats. It was built on a plateau very close to Matheran, but unlike Matheran it does not have a good source of water. It was known as Muranjan until it was taken over and renamed by the Maratha forces under Shivaji’s rule. The fort contains a temple to Ganesh and some stone ruins. Its sister fort is Irshalgad. Right next to Prabalgad, to its north, lays the steep Kalavantin (also known as Kalavantin) Fort. Prabalgad is often confused with Kalavantin, but they are two separate forts.
Type: Trekking Sahyadris
No of days: 01
Trek time: 3Hrs
|Day 1||Panvel – Thakurwadi – Prabalgad – Thakurwadi – Panvel||B, L|
Day Wise Itinerary
0730Hrs: Report at Panvel and leave for base village.
0800Hrs: Reach base village
0815Hrs: Instructions and warm up for the trek and start ascend
0930Hrs: Reach Machi for breakfast
1000Hrs: Resume trek to Prabalgad
1200Hrs: At Fort – Prabalgad (elevation of 2300ft). Explore the fort and photography.
1230Hrs: Start descending
1400Hrs: Reach Machi for Lunch
Enjoy lunch and Rest
1530Hrs: Start Descending to Thakurwadi
1630Hrs: Reach Thakurwadi and transfer for Panvel
1700Hrs: Reach Panvel with memories and friends.
Trip officially ends.
- Return Non AC Transport from Panvel to base village
- Meals as per itinerary
- Professional First Aid Kit
- Trained Mountaineer Guide
- Guide fees
- Trip expertise
- Trek Leader
- Any other transport from origin of participant to meeting point.
- Additional meals or services
- Any expense of personal nature
- Any additional use of transport
- Any other item specifically NOT mentioned in includes.
|PAYMENT PER ADULT|
|Advance||Balance on or before 3 days of departure|
|Cancellation period||Cancellation Charges on Cost|
|21 – 35 days||25%|
|21 – 14 days||50%|
|14 – 03 days||75%|
|Less than 03 days or No show||100%|
Mode of payment
You may make the payment by the following modes:
You may hand over cash to us and we will be glad to send you a receipt against the payment.
You may use the electronic transfer facility to send us the payment. The following are the details
Bank Name: Union Bank of India
A/c name: Nabeel Ansari
Account type: Current
Account No: 318401010137546
IFSC Code: UBIN0531847
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- It is assumed that the Guests booking the tour are medically fit to travel on tour and also that he/she is aware about the tour programme and the different activities that shall be undertaken during the tour. In case of any health related issues on tour, Guests are expected to be equipped to handle it on their own. Tour Manager can give assistance in such cases but it will not be possible to give complete attention.
- Payment of the registration amount only shows that the Guest is interested in going for the tour. All the services like hotel accommodation voucher, drivel details, etc. shall be confirmed only on receipt of the full and final payment.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of non-payment of full tour cost before departure.
- For any reason if The Tern Travellers bears any cost on behalf of the Guest, he/she must reimburse the amount to the Company within the designated time.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the rights to modify or alter the tour itinerary in case of force majeure conditions (Political reason/Natural Calamities). Changes shall be informed to Guests at the earliest. Guests shall pay any additional charges applicable in such cases. Other than force majeure for any other unavoidable circumstance, if the Company curtails or cancels a certain day’s sightseeing, refund for the concerned portion of the sightseeing/tour shall be given to the Guests. The Company will not be responsible for any other kind of refund.
- Transport provided for the entire tour is as per group size. Skipper has rights to allocate as per the group size.
- Twin sharing accommodation is provided at all locations. In case of Extra Adult, mattress will be provided.
- In case Guest misses any meal for any reason, no refund will be given.
- Tour managers will be assisting travellers throughout the tour and they will not be responsible for loss of any Guest’s baggage or any kind of personal belongings. Guests will be solely responsible for their bags and belongings. Guests should follow information and instructions given by tour managers. The Company is not responsible for the consequences that may result from not following such instructions.
- Alcohol and narcotics are strictly prohibited.
Batch 1: 19th November 2017