About the tour:
Naneghat is a mountain pass in the Western Ghats range near Junnar in Pune district of Maharashtra, India. During the reign of the Satavahana (200 BCE–190 CE), the pass was extensively used as a trade route between Kalyan and Junnar. Literally, the name nane means “coin” and ghat means “pass”.
The name is given because this path was used as a tollbooth to collect toll from traders crossing the hills. The location is ideal for star gazing and star photography.
|Day 1||Kalyan – Vaishakare – Naneghat||D||Tent|
|Day 2||Naneghat – Vaishakare – Kalyan||B, L|
Day Wise Itinerary
Report at Kalyan station @ 03:00pm and meet our trek leader. Transfer to Base village in Non Ac vehicle on sharing basis. Upon reaching the base village, short briefing to all participants by trek leader will be given and we begin ascend. Remember to stock up water and energy bars as it might get tedious and tiring on way. The approximate trek time will be 03hrs however this depends completely on the group and its participants. (Disclaimer: Respect every trekkers pace, Hurry in the mountains can make you worry later) Camps will be pitched on the plateau and fiery cooked dinner will be served under illuminating stars. Sit beside the campfire and enjoy the night out of hustling city lights. Good Night!
As we wake you up by the dawn, the sun has already taken the pace. It is winter and you probably might like to feel cosier under the sleeping bag. But Hey! There is something you can’t miss, the rising mountain range of Jivdhan & Dhakoba through the sunlight. The falling rays make it absolutely perfect for golden light photography. By that time hot refreshing tea and breakfast will be ready to fill your palate. Quickly fill your empty tummies and we stroll on to explore the plateau even further. No sooner you start descending upon trek leaders whistle and reach base village. (Remember to stock water and energy bars). Nicely prepared and served with love by villagers is your hot pot Lunch. We are sure the delicacy you will love. Our vehicle will be waiting to drive us back to Kalyan and drop by 05:00pm at Kalyan Station. We hope you had a nice time and surely made some new friends and memories. (Nature your best friend) We wave good bye to all trek mates travelling along.
Trip officially ends.
- Transfer from Kalyan to Base village in Non AC transportation.
- Meals as per itinerary
- Tents for accommodation on triple share
- Sleeping bag and Ground mat
- First Aid Kit
- Trip expertise
- Trek Leader from The Tern Travellers team
- Any other transport from origin of participant to meeting point.
- Additional meals or services
- Any expense of personal nature
- Any other item specifically NOT mentioned in includes.
|Advance||Balance on or before 3 days|
|At the time of booking||50%||100%|
|Cancellation period||Cancellation Charges on Cost|
|21 – 35 days||25%|
|21 – 14 days||50%|
|14 – 07 days||75%|
|Less than 07 days or No show||100%|
Mode of payment
You may make the payment by the following modes:
You may hand over cash to us and we will be glad to send you a receipt against the payment.
You may use the electronic transfer facility to send us the payment. The following are the details
Bank Name: Union Bank of India
A/c name: Nabeel Ansari
Account type: Current
Account No: 318401010137546
IFSC Code: UBIN0531847
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- It is assumed that the Guests booking the tour are medically fit to travel on tour and also that he/she is aware about the tour programme and the different activities that shall be undertaken during the tour. In case of any health related issues on tour, Guests are expected to be equipped to handle it on their own. Tour Manager can give assistance in such cases but it will not be possible to give complete attention.
- Payment of the registration amount only shows that the Guest is interested in going for the tour. All the services like hotel accommodation voucher, drivel details, etc. shall be confirmed only on receipt of the full and final payment.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of non-payment of full tour cost before departure.
- For any reason if The Tern Travellers bears any cost on behalf of the Guest, he/she must reimburse the amount to the Company within the designated time.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the rights to modify or alter the tour itinerary in case of force majeure conditions (Political reason/Natural Calamities). Changes shall be informed to Guests at the earliest. Guests shall pay any additional charges applicable in such cases. Other than force majeure for any other unavoidable circumstance, if the Company curtails or cancels a certain day’s sightseeing, refund for the concerned portion of the sightseeing/tour shall be given to the Guests. The Company will not be responsible for any other kind of refund.
- Transport provided for the entire tour is as per group size. Skipper has rights to allocate as per the group size.
- Twin sharing accommodation is provided at all locations. In case of Extra Adult, mattress will be provided.
- In case Guest misses any meal for any reason, no refund will be given.
- Tour managers will be assisting travellers throughout the tour and they will not be responsible for loss of any Guest’s baggage or any kind of personal belongings. Guests will be solely responsible for their bags and belongings. Guests should follow information and instructions given by tour managers. The Company is not responsible for the consequences that may result from not following such instructions.
- Alcohol and narcotics are strictly prohibited.
Batch 1: 17th February 2018