THE WESTERN CLIMB
Matheran is a very famous hill station and a popular weekend gets a way for the Mumbaites. There are many different hiking routes to reach the top. The most common is one by the motorable road from Neral, which can get very monotonous. Some other routes are via Peb Fort, via one tree hill.
Sunset point is one of the most famous points of Matheran. Even though a name of sunset point it gives a most scenic view of vertical series of waterfalls at morning time in rainy season.
The only hill station in Asia which is an automobile free is home to end number of monsoon flora and fauna. Malabar whistling thrush, grey hornbill, Asian Paradise flycatcher, Barn Owl, Eagle Owl, Malabar giant squirrel are the highlights in monsoon. Get ready to have a full packed experience of trek and wildlife on one of the most eco-friendly and serene beauties of Maharashtra. Travel with us for the most amazing experience of this monsoon.
|Day 1||Panvel – Dodhani – Matheran – Dodhani – Panvel||B, L|
Day Wise Itinerary
Board a Panvel Local from CST @ 0615Hrs. Upon reaching Panvel station, meet our representatives and introduction amongst the group. Have breakfast in Panvel and later drive to base village. Soon after reaching base village, trek starts through dense forest cover and ends to a Waterfall route. The route ends to a stream and a gentle climb up the hill will take you to the top. Walk in the forests of Matheran and on your way explore some beautiful lakes and waterfalls. We shall have our lunch in Matheran and relax for a while. Explore local market on own and head towards Sunset point. From where descend down by early evening. Drive to Panvel and reach Panvel. Board train to CST, before that we shake hands and disperse with smiling faces and new friends.
Trip officially ends.
- Return Transfer from Panvel to Base village (Public Transport)
- Meals as per itinerary
- First Aid Kit
- Trek Leader
- Trip expertise
- Any other transport from origin of participant to meeting point.
- Additional meals or services
- Any expense of personal nature
- Any other item specifically NOT mentioned in includes.
|Advance||Balance on or before 3 days|
|Cancellation period||Cancellation Charges on Cost|
|21 – 35 days||25%|
|21 – 14 days||50%|
|14 – 07 days||75%|
|Less than 07 days or No show||100%|
Mode of payment
You may make the payment by the following modes:
You may hand over cash to us and we will be glad to send you a receipt against the payment.
You may use the electronic transfer facility to send us the payment. The following are the details
Bank Name: Union Bank of India
A/c name: Nabeel Ansari
Account type: Current
Account No: 318401010137546
IFSC Code: UBIN0531847
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- It is assumed that the Guests booking the tour are medically fit to travel on tour and also that he/she is aware about the tour programme and the different activities that shall be undertaken during the tour. In case of any health related issues on tour, Guests are expected to be equipped to handle it on their own. Tour Manager can give assistance in such cases but it will not be possible to give complete attention.
- Payment of the registration amount only shows that the Guest is interested in going for the tour. All the services like hotel accommodation voucher, drivel details, etc. shall be confirmed only on receipt of the full and final payment.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of non-payment of full tour cost before departure.
- For any reason if The Tern Travellers bears any cost on behalf of the Guest, he/she must reimburse the amount to the Company within the designated time.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the rights to modify or alter the tour itinerary in case of force majeure conditions (Political reason/Natural Calamities). Changes shall be informed to Guests at the earliest. Guests shall pay any additional charges applicable in such cases. Other than force majeure for any other unavoidable circumstance, if the Company curtails or cancels a certain day’s sightseeing, refund for the concerned portion of the sightseeing/tour shall be given to the Guests. The Company will not be responsible for any other kind of refund.
- Transport provided for the entire tour is as per group size. Skipper has rights to allocate as per the group size.
- Twin sharing accommodation is provided at all locations. In case of Extra Adult, mattress will be provided.
- In case Guest misses any meal for any reason, no refund will be given.
- Tour managers will be assisting travellers throughout the tour and they will not be responsible for loss of any Guest’s baggage or any kind of personal belongings. Guests will be solely responsible for their bags and belongings. Guests should follow information and instructions given by tour managers. The Company is not responsible for the consequences that may result from not following such instructions.
- Alcohol and narcotics are strictly prohibited.
Batch 1: 08th October 2017