About the tour:
Harishchandragad is a hill fort in the Ahmednagar district of India. Its history is linked with that of Malshej Ghat, kothale village and it has played a major role in guarding and controlling the surrounding region.
Harishchandragad trek is possible the best trek in Sahyadris. It has 3 main routes from which one can reach the fort; they are Nali chi vat, Khireshwar and Paachnai, with difficult rating of very difficult, difficult and easy respectively. After trekking kalsubai and ratangad, harischandragad was always on my card and the opportunity was presented in the 1st week of October. The best time to trek harischandragad is when the monsoon is retreating i.e end of September and early October because nature is at its best with light clouds, mist, fog, wildflowers, portable water streams, butterflies all around and can see all points with greenery all around.
Type: Trekking Sahyadris
No of days: 02
Trek time: 4Hrs (One way)
Kasara Railway Station
|Day 1||Kasara – Pachnai – Harishchandragad||L, D||Tents|
|Day 2||Harishchandragad – Pachnai – Kasara||B|
Day Wise Itinerary
Meet at Kasara station at 0830am post breakfast. Meet the trek leader and transfer to vehicle for drive to base Pachnai. Start trek after briefing, the trek is considerably easy and can be finished in 3hrs. By lunch time reach fort and camp. Lunch will be served freshly cooked at the top. You can participate in cooking. You can rest or explore fort in evening and sky observation around campfire. Dinner will be served. Call it a day.
Wake up early to birds call, freshen up be ready for quick descend. A quick hot breakfast will be served and start descends to base village. In around 2 hours you should reach the base and freshen up. Transfer to vehicle and drive back to Kasara for your onward journey to Mumbai.
Trip officially ends.
- Transfer from Kasara to Base village in Non AC transportation.
- Tents & Sleeping bags
- Meals as per itinerary
- First Aid Kit
- Guide fees
- Trip expertise
- Leader from The Tern Travellers team
- Any other transport from origin of participant to meeting point.
- Additional meals or services
- Any expense of personal nature
- Any other item specifically NOT mentioned in includes.
|Advance||Balance on or before 3 days|
|At the time of booking||50%||100%|
|Cancellation period||Cancellation Charges on Cost|
|21 – 35 days||25%|
|21 – 14 days||50%|
|14 – 07 days||75%|
|Less than 07 days or No show||100%|
Mode of payment
You may make the payment by the following modes:
You may hand over cash to us and we will be glad to send you a receipt against the payment.
You may use the electronic transfer facility to send us the payment. The following are the details
Bank Name: Union Bank of India
A/c name: Nabeel Ansari
Account type: Current
Account No: 318401010137546
IFSC Code: UBIN0531847
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- It is assumed that the Guests booking the tour are medically fit to travel on tour and also that he/she is aware about the tour programme and the different activities that shall be undertaken during the tour. In case of any health related issues on tour, Guests are expected to be equipped to handle it on their own. Tour Manager can give assistance in such cases but it will not be possible to give complete attention.
- Payment of the registration amount only shows that the Guest is interested in going for the tour. All the services like hotel accommodation voucher, drivel details, etc. shall be confirmed only on receipt of the full and final payment.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of non-payment of full tour cost before departure.
- For any reason if The Tern Travellers bears any cost on behalf of the Guest, he/she must reimburse the amount to the Company within the designated time.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the rights to modify or alter the tour itinerary in case of force majeure conditions (Political reason/Natural Calamities). Changes shall be informed to Guests at the earliest. Guests shall pay any additional charges applicable in such cases. Other than force majeure for any other unavoidable circumstance, if the Company curtails or cancels a certain day’s sightseeing, refund for the concerned portion of the sightseeing/tour shall be given to the Guests. The Company will not be responsible for any other kind of refund.
- Transport provided for the entire tour is as per group size. Skipper has rights to allocate as per the group size.
- Twin sharing accommodation is provided at all locations. In case of Extra Adult, mattress will be provided.
- In case Guest misses any meal for any reason, no refund will be given.
- Tour managers will be assisting travellers throughout the tour and they will not be responsible for loss of any Guest’s baggage or any kind of personal belongings. Guests will be solely responsible for their bags and belongings. Guests should follow information and instructions given by tour managers. The Company is not responsible for the consequences that may result from not following such instructions.
- Alcohol and narcotics are strictly prohibited.
Batch 1: 11th March 2018