Harihar fort was built during the Yadava period. It was surrendered by Shahaji Bhonsle to Khan Zamam in 1636 along with Trymbak and other Poona forts. The fort was captured by Captain Briggs in 1818 along with other 17 forts. It is an important fort in Nashik district, and was constructed to look upon the trade route through Gonda Ghat.
There are no good structures left on the fort except for a storage house with a small entrance. There is a series of rock-cut water cisterns in the centre of the fort. It takes about an hour to visit all places on the fort.
Type: Trekking Sahyadris
No of days: 01
Meeting point: Asangaon Ticket Counter
|Day 1||Asangaon – Base – Fort – Base – Asangaon||B,R|
Day Wise Itinerary
Board last local to Kasara from CST (00:14 am) and reach Kasara by 03:00 am. Proceed to Nirgudpada by Non AC transport. Reach Nirgudpada by early morning (06:47 am). Freshen up & relish the breakfast. Introduction & briefing session will be given by the lead. Start trekking by 07:30 am around. Reach at the top by 11:30 am. Have Lunch and explore the fort. Start descending by 1:00 pm & reach base by 4:00 pm. Have refreshments on way back to Kasara.
Trip officially ends.
- Transfer from Asangaon to Base village and return
- Meals as per itinerary
- First Aid Kit
- Trip expertise
- Trek Leader
- Any other transport from origin of participant to meeting point.
- Additional meals or services
- Any expense of personal nature
- Any other item specifically NOT mentioned in includes.
|Advance||Balance on or before 3 days|
|Cancellation period||Cancellation Charges on Cost|
|21 – 35 days||25%|
|21 – 14 days||50%|
|14 – 07 days||75%|
|Less than 07 days or No show||100%|
Mode of payment
You may make the payment by the following modes:
You may hand over cash to us and we will be glad to send you a receipt against the payment.
You may use the electronic transfer facility to send us the payment. The following are the details
Bank Name: Union Bank of India
A/c name: Nabeel Ansari
Account type: Current
Account No: 318401010137546
IFSC Code: UBIN0531847
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- It is assumed that the Guests booking the tour are medically fit to travel on tour and also that he/she is aware about the tour programme and the different activities that shall be undertaken during the tour. In case of any health related issues on tour, Guests are expected to be equipped to handle it on their own. Tour Manager can give assistance in such cases but it will not be possible to give complete attention.
- Payment of the registration amount only shows that the Guest is interested in going for the tour. All the services like hotel accommodation voucher, drivel details, etc. shall be confirmed only on receipt of the full and final payment.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of non-payment of full tour cost before departure.
- For any reason if The Tern Travellers bears any cost on behalf of the Guest, he/she must reimburse the amount to the Company within the designated time.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the rights to modify or alter the tour itinerary in case of force majeure conditions (Political reason/Natural Calamities). Changes shall be informed to Guests at the earliest. Guests shall pay any additional charges applicable in such cases. Other than force majeure for any other unavoidable circumstance, if the Company curtails or cancels a certain day’s sightseeing, refund for the concerned portion of the sightseeing/tour shall be given to the Guests. The Company will not be responsible for any other kind of refund.
- Transport provided for the entire tour is as per group size. Skipper has rights to allocate as per the group size.
- Twin sharing accommodation is provided at all locations. In case of Extra Adult, mattress will be provided.
- In case Guest misses any meal for any reason, no refund will be given.
- Tour managers will be assisting travellers throughout the tour and they will not be responsible for loss of any Guest’s baggage or any kind of personal belongings. Guests will be solely responsible for their bags and belongings. Guests should follow information and instructions given by tour managers. The Company is not responsible for the consequences that may result from not following such instructions.
- Alcohol and narcotics are strictly prohibited.
Batch 1: 28th January 2018