About the Tour:
Spiti Valley, also known as the “Middle Land” is a trans-Himalayan region located in between India and Tibet. Both the people and culture of Spiti Valley are heavily influenced by Tibetan culture and norms. This valley is even called as the “Little Tibet” by local people. Surrounded by the Himalayan range and glaciers, Spiti Valley is dotted with many small villages, nestled on mountain crests. Spiti is known for its pristine and spectacular natural views of valleys and rivers. Because of its extreme remoteness, this valley offers a scope to experience nature in its virgin form.
Region HIMACHAL PRADESH
No of Days Ex-Mumbai 9 Days
Day 1: Delhi-Shimla
Upon arrival in Shimla, meet our tour representative who’ll escort you to the hotel pre-decided for your stay. Relax at the hotel, stay overnight in the hotel.
Day 2: Shimla-Sarahan-Sangla
After breakfast, get ready to visit the Sarahan Bhimakali temple, leave for Sangla to view the kinner-kailash peak. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Day 3: Sangla-Kalpa-Nako
Post breakfast, in the morning, leave by road to Kalpa, which is located at the back of kailash mountain, visit the chadika mata mandir. On arrival to Nako enroute Nako village beautifully located on banks of a small lake. Check into hotel and relax. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Day 4: Nako-Tabo
In the morning, post breakfast leave for Tabo.Check into the hotel and relax.stay overnight in hotel.
Day 5: Tabo
Today, in the morning, post breakfast visit the Tabo Monastery, and Tabo Gompa. Post sightseeing, return to the hotel for night stay.
Day 6: Tabo-Kaza
After a hearty breakfast at the hotel, leave for Kaza. Visit Dhankar lake and Dhankar Monasteries. Stay overnight in hotel at Kaza.
Day 7: Kaza-Kibber
Post breakfast depart to the next destination that is Kibber, the highest village in the world.On the way to Kibber visit the Ki monastery. Check in to your allotted hotel for an overnight stay at Kibber.
Day 8: Kibber-Kaza-Solang-Manali
Post breakfast, leave from Kibber revisiting Kaza upto Solang valley, where one can have a good time, skiing. On arrival to Manali, visit Hadimba temple and Pin Valley National Park. Check into hotel and relax as the rest of the day is for leisure.
Day 9: Manali-Delhi
Post breakfast return to Delhi with wonderful memories of the beautiful trip.
Tour officially ends here.
Ex-Delhi: Rs.24500 /- per head + 5% GST
|Nako||Lake View/Reo Purguil/Similar||3*||1|
- Accommodation on triple sharing basis
- All transfers and sightseeing by Non AC vehicle
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All inner line permits
- Tour leader
- GST (5%)
- Additional / personal use of vehicle.
- Entry fee if any
- Extended stay due to weather conditions or any situation not in human control.
- Any personal expenses, room service and special orders, mineral waters, non-alcoholic beverages, tips, phone calls, laundry etc.
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Camera fees.
- Airfares/Rail fares.
- Anything Specifically NOT mentioned in includes.
|PAYMENT SCHEDULE (Per person)|
|At booking||15 days prior|
|Cancellation period||Cancellation Charges on Cost|
|21 – 35 days||25%|
|21 – 14 days||50%|
|14 – 07 days||75%|
|Less than 07 days or No show||100%|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- It is assumed that the Guests booking the tour are medically fit to travel on tour and also that he/she is aware about the tour programme and the different activities that shall be undertaken during the tour. In case of any health related issues on tour, Guests are expected to be equipped to handle it on their own. Tour Manager can give assistance in such cases but it will not be possible to give complete attention.
- Payment of the registration amount only shows that the Guest is interested in going for the tour. All the services like hotel accommodation voucher, drivel details, etc. shall be confirmed only on receipt of the full and final payment.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of non-payment of full tour cost before departure.
- For any reason if The Tern Travellers bears any cost on behalf of the Guest, he/she must reimburse the amount to the Company within the designated time.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the rights to modify or alter the tour itinerary in case of force majeure conditions (Political reason/Natural Calamities). Changes shall be informed to Guests at the earliest. Guests shall pay any additional charges applicable in such cases. Other than force majeure for any other unavoidable circumstance, if the Company curtails or cancels a certain day’s sightseeing, refund for the concerned portion of the sightseeing/tour shall be given to the Guests. The Company will not be responsible for any other kind of refund.
- Transport provided for the entire tour (Xylo/Innova/Scorpio) will accommodate 6 people in 1 car. Tour manager have rights to allocate as per the group size.
- Twin sharing accommodation is provided at all locations. In case of Extra Adult, mattress will be provided. Heater facility is not provided.
- In case Guest misses any meal for any reason, no refund will be given.
- Tour managers will be assisting travellers throughout the tour and they will not be responsible for loss of any Guest’s baggage or any kind of personal belongings. Guests will be solely responsible for their bags and belongings. Guests should follow information and instructions given by tour managers. The Company is not responsible for the consequences that may result from not following such instructions.
- Alcohol and narcotics are strictly prohibited.
19th August 2019 – Batch 1