Tarkarli is a village in Malvan taluka in Sindhudurg district in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is tourist destination and a coral beach. This village is famous for its Ramnavmi Utsav, Ramnavmi is celebrated every year in Mahapurush temple of the village. Tarkarli has the state’s only scuba diving training centre.
Scuba diving is a mode of underwater diving in which a scuba diver uses a self-contained underwater breathing apparatus (scuba) to breathe underwater. Scuba diving may be done recreationally or professionally in a number of applications, including scientific, military and public safety roles, but most commercial diving uses surface supplied diving equipment when this is practicable.
Snorkeling is the practice of swimming on or through a body of water while equipped with a diving mask, a shaped tube called a snorkel, and usually fins. In cooler waters, a wetsuit may also be worn. Use of this equipment allows the snorkeler to observe underwater attractions for extended periods with relatively little effort and to breathe while face-down at the surface.
Report at Byculla at 02:30 am and meet our representative. Transfer to vehicle and drive towards Tarkarli. It would take 10hrs drive to reach Tarkarli by road. There would be multiple pick up points for pick up. We shall have breakfast en-route. Reach resort by lunch hour and check-in. Freshen up, have lunch and get ready to be soaked up in water with water activities viz., Scuba diving and Snorkeling. The activity will be conducted under professional guidance and expertise. Enjoy the beach and the setting sun by the sea. Head back towards resort and freshen up. Dinner will be served and call it off a day.
Wake up to the rising sun and pack your bags. Breakfast will be served at 08:00 am and we shall head out to drive towards Mumbai. Our day long journey should start by 09:30 am and we will have lunch en-route. Reach Mumbai by 08:00 pm in the evening at Byculla.
Trip officially ends.
- Return AC Transport Mumbai to Tarkarli
- Accommodation on triple sharing
- Meals as per itinerary
- Scuba Diving & snorkeling
- Equipment’s for activities
- First Aid Kit
- Guide fees
- Trip expertise
- Leader from The Tern Travellers
- Any other transport from origin of participant to meeting point.
- Additional meals or services
- Any other item specifically NOT mentioned in includes.
|Advance||Balance on or before 3days of departure|
|At the time of booking||50%||50%|
|Cancellation period||Cancellation Charges on Cost|
|21 – 35 days||25%|
|21 – 14 days||50%|
|14 – 07 days||75%|
|Less than 07 days or No show||100%|
Mode of payment
You may make the payment by the following modes:
You may hand over cash to us and we will be glad to send you a receipt against the payment.
You may use the electronic transfer facility to send us the payment. The following are the details
Bank Name: Union Bank of India
A/c name: Nabeel Ansari
Account type: Current
Account No: 318401010137546
IFSC Code: UBIN0531847
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- It is assumed that the Guests booking the tour are medically fit to travel on tour and also that he/she is aware about the tour programme and the different activities that shall be undertaken during the tour. In case of any health related issues on tour, Guests are expected to be equipped to handle it on their own. Tour Manager can give assistance in such cases but it will not be possible to give complete attention.
- Payment of the registration amount only shows that the Guest is interested in going for the tour. All the services like hotel accommodation voucher, drivel details, etc. shall be confirmed only on receipt of the full and final payment.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of non-payment of full tour cost before departure.
- For any reason if The Tern Travellers bears any cost on behalf of the Guest, he/she must reimburse the amount to the Company within the designated time.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the rights to modify or alter the tour itinerary in case of force majeure conditions (Political reason/Natural Calamities). Changes shall be informed to Guests at the earliest. Guests shall pay any additional charges applicable in such cases. Other than force majeure for any other unavoidable circumstance, if the Company curtails or cancels a certain day’s sightseeing, refund for the concerned portion of the sightseeing/tour shall be given to the Guests. The Company will not be responsible for any other kind of refund.
- Transport provided for the entire tour is as per group size. Skipper has rights to allocate as per the group size.
- Twin sharing accommodation is provided at all locations. In case of Extra Adult, mattress will be provided.
- In case Guest misses any meal for any reason, no refund will be given.
- Tour managers will be assisting travellers throughout the tour and they will not be responsible for loss of any Guest’s baggage or any kind of personal belongings. Guests will be solely responsible for their bags and belongings. Guests should follow information and instructions given by tour managers. The Company is not responsible for the consequences that may result from not following such instructions.
- Alcohol and narcotics are strictly prohibited.
Batch 1: 18th October 2017
Batch 2: 21st October 2017
Batch 3: 26th January 2018