Star gazing is an activity carried out in the presence of experts observing stars, planets and other objects in universe with the help of Telescope. It is an act where one observes the celestial bodies and understands it. You can see planets, stars, moon and if fortunate enough than probably milky ways and galaxies. There is a time table for all stars and planets to appear in the sky at various time of the year. Join us to enjoy and get fascinated by this wonderful world of its own which we call it as “Space”.
|Day 1||Kalyan – Base Village||D||Tents|
|Day 2||Base Village – Mumbai||B|
Day Wise Itinerary
1930Hrs: Reach Kalyan and meet our representative/s. Transfer to Non AC vehicle and depart for Base camp.
2030Hrs: Reach Base camp. Relax and freshen up.
2100Hrs: Introduction by sky experts.
Put up the setup and telescopes
Sky watching first session
2230Hrs: Sky watching second session
(Tips: Stay away from light for better view of sky. Do not use torches)
Astro Photography chances don’t miss it.
2330Hrs: Break (Tea & coffee will be served)
2330Hrs: Sky watching third session
0030Hrs: Enjoy the constellations and planets
0130Hrs: Break (Tea & Coffee would be served with snacks)
0230Hrs: End of sky watching sessions
0300Hrs: Call it a day
0830Hrs: Wake up & freshen up
Pack luggage and transfer to Vehicle for drive back to Kalyan
1000Hrs: Depart for return journey till Kalyan
1100Hrs: Reach Kalyan and board train back to Mumbai
Trip officially ends.
(Note: Participants who wish to rest in the middle of sessions, tents would be put up and you may use them)
- Return Non AC Transport Kasara to base village
- Sleeping bags
- Tents on twin/triple sharing
- Meals as per itinerary
- Sky watching sessions
- Expert Astronomer
- Equipment’s of sky watching (Telescope)
- First Aid Kit
- Guide fees
- Trip expertise
- Trip Leader from The Tern Travellers team
- Any other transport from origin of participant to meeting point.
- Additional meals or services
- Any other item specifically NOT mentioned in includes.
|Advance||Balance on or before 3days of departure|
|At the time of booking||50%||100%|
|Cancellation period||Cancellation Charges on Cost|
|21 – 35 days||25%|
|21 – 14 days||50%|
|14 – 07 days||75%|
|Less than 07 days or No show||100%|
Mode of payment
You may make the payment by the following modes:
You may hand over cash to us and we will be glad to send you a receipt against the payment.
You may use the electronic transfer facility to send us the payment. The following are the details
Bank Name: Union Bank of India
A/c name: Nabeel Ansari
Account type: Current
Account No: 318401010137546
IFSC Code: UBIN0531847
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- It is assumed that the Guests booking the tour are medically fit to travel on tour and also that he/she is aware about the tour programme and the different activities that shall be undertaken during the tour. In case of any health related issues on tour, Guests are expected to be equipped to handle it on their own. Tour Manager can give assistance in such cases but it will not be possible to give complete attention.
- Payment of the registration amount only shows that the Guest is interested in going for the tour. All the services like hotel accommodation voucher, drivel details, etc. shall be confirmed only on receipt of the full and final payment.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of non-payment of full tour cost before departure.
- For any reason if The Tern Travellers bears any cost on behalf of the Guest, he/she must reimburse the amount to the Company within the designated time.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the rights to modify or alter the tour itinerary in case of force majeure conditions (Political reason/Natural Calamities). Changes shall be informed to Guests at the earliest. Guests shall pay any additional charges applicable in such cases. Other than force majeure for any other unavoidable circumstance, if the Company curtails or cancels a certain day’s sightseeing, refund for the concerned portion of the sightseeing/tour shall be given to the Guests. The Company will not be responsible for any other kind of refund.
- Transport provided for the entire tour is as per group size. Skipper has rights to allocate as per the group size.
- Twin sharing accommodation is provided at all locations. In case of Extra Adult, mattress will be provided.
- In case Guest misses any meal for any reason, no refund will be given.
- Tour managers will be assisting travellers throughout the tour and they will not be responsible for loss of any Guest’s baggage or any kind of personal belongings. Guests will be solely responsible for their bags and belongings. Guests should follow information and instructions given by tour managers. The Company is not responsible for the consequences that may result from not following such instructions.
- Alcohol and narcotics are strictly prohibited.