The tiny island nation of Srilanka, formerly known as Ceylon is a world-renowned destination that boasts of alluring beaches, rich heritage, exotic wildlife, stunning landscape and several amazing architectural wonders as well as places of worship. Spread in a duration of 4 nights and 5 days, Srilanka Tour offers the traveller a chance to explore and experience the best of this pristine and peaceful destination. During this well-planned tour, you get a chance to visit popular Srilankan destinations such as Kandy, Bentota and Nuwara Eliya.
|Day 1||COC – Colombo Airport – Kandy||L,D||Hotel|
|Day 2||Kandy – Nuwara Eliya||B,L,D||Hotel|
|Day 3||Nuwara Eliya – Bentota||B,L,D||Hotel|
|Day 5||Bentota – Colombo drop||B|
Day 1: COC – Colombo Airport – Kandy
Upon your arrival to Colombo Airport, you will be transferred to Kandy. Enroute visit Pinnawala – Pinnewala Elephant Orphanage. App. 90km away from Colombo. Off Colombo-Kandy road is Pinnawala, where an orphanage was started in 1975 to house the abandoned and the wounded elephants. The best time to visit is the feeding time from 0930-1000 hrs and 1330-1400 hrs and the bathing time from 1000-1030 hrs and 1400-1430 hrs when all the elephants are taken to the river close by. Reach Kandy Overnight stay in Kandy.
Day 2: Kandy – Nuwara Eliya
Post breakfast, depart from Kandy and proceed to Nuwara Eliya. The ‘Little England’ of Sri Lanka, is set against beautiful backdrops of Mountains, Valleys, Waterfalls and Tea Plantations. All around Nuwara Eliya you will see evidence of the British influence, houses like country cottages or Queen Ann style mansions. Reaching Nuwara Eliya check in to the hotel and relax. Later visit to Tea Factory & Tea Garden. Overnight stay in Kandy.
Day 3: Nuwara Eliya – Bentota
Post breakfast, leave for Bentota. Reaching to Bentota check in tot the hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure or can stroll and walk around the beach. Overnight stay in Bentota.
Day 4: Bentota
Post breakfast, proceed for sightseeing in Bentota. A journey into Sri Lankan nature with a river boat cruise which takes you on the Bentota River and under the Bentota Bridge. You are taken through mangroves which surround you with astounding beauty. Experience nature first hand as your guide helps you identify unique plants and animals. Visit Kosgoda – Turtle Hatchery Where you can see five species of turtles-Green Turtles (Cheloniamydas), Hawksbill Turtle (Eretmochelys imbricata), Loggerhead Turtle (Caretta caretta), Leatherback Turtle (Dermochelys coriacea) and Olive Ridley Turtle (Lepidochelys olivacea). The eggs collected by the Villagers and Fishermen are purchased by the Kosgoda Hatchery and kept in sandy pens until they are hatched. The newly hatched ones are kept in seawater tanks and released to the sea in the night.
Day 5: Colombo Airport Drop
Today after breakfast you will be transferred to the Airport to commence your further journey.
Tour officially ends.
Ex-Colombo: Rs. 39100 /- per head + 5% GST
Group Requisite : 15 pax
|Location||Name of the Hotel||No. of Nights|
|Nuwara Eliya||Stamford star Hotel||1|
|Bentota||Blue Beach Hotel||2|
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Meals as per the itinerary
- 1 Night Accommodation in Kandy
- 1 Night Accommodation in Nuwara Eliya
- 2 Night Accommodation in Bentota
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Transport in an air-conditioned coach high tech with an English speaking
- Half Day City Tour of Kandy
- Half Day City Tour of Nuwara Eliya
- Half Day City Tour of Bentota
- Gem Gallery Visit
- Spice Garden Visit
- Leader Charges
- Tour Manager from The Tern Travellers
- GST (5%)
- Air Fares
- Additional / personal use of vehicle.
- Extended stay due to weather conditions or any situation not in human control.
- Any entry fees to excursions
- Any personal expenses, room service and special orders, mineral waters, non-alcoholic beverages, tips, phone calls, laundry etc.
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Camera fees.
- Anything Specifically NOT mentioned in includes.
|PAYMENT SCHEDULE (Per person)|
|At booking||15 days prior|
|Cancellation period||Cancellation Charges on Cost|
|21 – 35 days||25%|
|21 – 14 days||50%|
|14 – 07 days||75%|
|Less than 07 days or No show||100%|