Get ready to explore the grandeur of North East India with our North East India tour packages. Dotted with Buddhist Monasteries, serene lakes, beautiful view points and ancient shrines, North East allures tourists from all over the world. Tranquil, scenic, breathtaking, inviting, all at once, Gangtok and Darjeeling are the two major destinations of North East India. Mesmerizing Darjeeling Gangtok Tour takes you to some of the most beautiful attractions of these two destinations.
Experience the breathtaking view of sunrise at Tiger Hill, go for a ride in Darjeeling Himalayan Railway (Toy Train), Visit to Happy Valley Tea estate, Seek blessings at Enchey Monastery, enjoy Cable car ride and yak ride at Tsomgo Lake, take back memories that you will cherish for a lifetime.
Region North East
No of Days 10 Days
|Day 1||COC – NJB/IXB to Gangtok||Hotel|
|Day 3||Gangtok – Nathula Pass||B||Hotel|
|Day 4||Gangtok – Lachung||B||Hotel|
|Day 5||Lachung – Yumthang – Gangtok||B||Hotel|
|Day 7||Gangtok – Pelling||B||Hotel|
|Day 8||Pelling city tour – Darjeeling||B||Hotel|
|Day 9||Darjeeling City tour||B||Hotel|
|Day 10||Darjeeling – IXB/NJB||B||Hotel|
Day 1: NJP/ IXB to Gangtok,(130kms in 4hrs)
Our representative will warmly welcome you on arrival and assist you to the vehicle for the further journey. Throughout your journey, you can enjoy the versatility in climate. Pleasant weather will win your heart completely. On the way, you will pass through Mahananda Wild life Sanctuary and more this journey offers magnificent views of the mountains, valleys and village life, the forest, waterfalls and hills covered with tea gardens. After reaching at Gangtok, we assist you to check in at hotel and take rest. We suggest you to sleep early for next day tour. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 2: Gangtok
You need to get up early, get fresh and have heavy breakfast till 7.30am. We drive you to Tsomgo Lake (Alt 12000ft/3600M), a high altitude alpine lake close to Indo-China Border. The 1 km long and 15m deep lake is considered sacred to the local people. The pure clear water remains frozen during winter. Enjoy playing in snow and Yak Ride. Proceed further to Legendary Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir (“Hero of Nathula” An Indian soldiers who was awarded the Maha Vir Chakra medal for his bravery and known for doing his duty still after death). Overnight hotel at Gangtok.
Day 3: Gangtok – Nathula Pass
After breakfast, leave for Nathula Pass (Alt 14000Ft / 4200M) on China Border can also be arranged (Except Mon, Tue) for Indian Nationals only with 30 Days Advance Request at an additional cost. Take some rest. Or you may visit the famous M G Marg. It is now more like a long stretch of open mall or avenue square where locals and tourists take leisure stroll or just sit and relax on one of the many benches laid along the middle and both sides of the road to enjoy the ambience. The entire area is free of litter, smoke and vehicle. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 4: Gangtok – Lachung
Morning drive to Lachung in North Sikkim (Alt 9175Ft / 2750M). On the way visit Singhik, Seven Sister Water Falls, Chungthang Confluence. Check in at local hotel. Free evening and Overnight at Lachung. Lachung has been described as the “most picturesque village of Sikkim” and also well known for snow capped mountain peaks, breathtaking waterfalls, sparkling streams and apple orchards. Weather is very pleasant even in peak summer. Whole valley is covered with full bloom of rhododendron. Overnight stay at lachung.
Day 5: Lachung – Yumthang – Gangtok
Yumthang is popularly known as ‘Valley of Flowers. It is also home to the Shingba Rhododendron Sanctuary, and has over 24 species of the Rhododendron, the state flower. A vast flat greeny landscape in the lap of “The great Himalaya” covered with tree and a glacier flowing through it, is enough to make you speechless. You can see snow here in every season. You will feel like to be in Heaven. Early morning drive to Yumthang Valley (Alt 11925Ft / 3575M), an Alpine flower valley in North Sikkim. Enjoy the scenic landscape and Hot spring. Optional Excursion to Yumesamdong or Zero Point. A further journey of 24 km in 01 hr need for being witness of another most beautiful scenic vista. A place which will be in your mind forever. Journey may tire you but Beauty of “The Great Himalaya” reenergizes you for a lifetime memories. Return to Hotel for Lunch. Lachung to Gangtok, 125kms in 6hrs After lunch, Check out from Lachung hotel and drive back to Gangtok (Alt 5550Ft / 1675M) via Chungthang. Check in at hotel by evening. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 6: Gangtok City Tour
Today morning after breakfast, you visit top tourist points of Gangtok which includes Tashi view point, Ganesh Tok, Ropeway, Banjakhri Falls, Cottage Industry, Do-drul Chorten, Institute of Tibetology, Flower show and Bakthang waterfall (maximum 6 hours). Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 7: Gangtok – Pelling
Gangtok to Pelling, 130kms in 4.30hrs – Check out from Hotel and depart for Pelling (Alt 7175Ft / 2150M).
Day 8: Pelling City Tour (Timing: 8.30AM to 1.30PM) & Transfer to Darjeeling
Pelling is famous for its breathtaking view of the snow-capped mountains of Kanchenjunga and its ranges. It has a rich history, nature environment and local culture. Weather & scenic beauty both combined make it a Good Naturothereopist. Its pollution free environment makes you feel stress free and energetic. Local tour in Pelling starts with visit popular tourist points – Darap Village and Valley, Rimbi Waterfalls, Kanchendzonga Water Falls and Khecheopalri Holy Lake, Pemayangtse Monastery. We take you to Darjeeling. Evening is free for leisure or to roam the local area, see their culture, activities, diversity & trend and also feel the difference between city life and hill life. Overnight stay at Darjeeling hotel.
Day 9: Darjeeling – Full day city tour
Early morning 4.00am, your tour starts with visiting Tiger hill sunrise point. 11 km far from city, you will watch the combined beauty of different colors, clouds, hills, snowy Mt. Kanchendzonga and vast landscape of Darjeeling. You can’t forget these moments ever. On your way back visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. (Timing 4.00am to 7.30am) After breakfast visit most famous tourist points including Darjeeling Zoo, Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Happy Valley Tea Estate, Tenzing Rock, Gombu Rock, Tibetan Refugee center (Closed on Sunday) Lebong Race Course outer view and Japanese temple & Peace pagoda. (Timing 9.30 to 2.30). Evening is free for leisure or to roam the local area, see their culture, activities, diversity & trend and also feel the difference between city life and hill life. Overnight stay at Darjeeling hotel.
Day 10: Darjeeling to IXB/NJP 90kms in 3hrs
Your heart will never allow you to leave this place but your destination awaits you. Today you will depart from Darjeeling with a cute smile on your face remembering all the sweet moments spend here and drive back to NJP Railway Station/Bagdogra Airport for further journey. Today your tour with Northeast Tour ends. Fly back with sweet memories of Northeast Tour.
Tour officially ends.
Ex-Mumbai: Rs.26100/- per head + 5% GST
|Location||Hotel Names||No. of Nights|
|Gangtok||Central Shangrila Resort/Similar||5|
|Darjeeling||Central Heritage Resort/Sinclairs Darjeeling/Similar||2|
|Pelling||Yangthang Dzimkha Resort/Similar||1|
|Lachung||Hotel Tenzing Retreat/Similar||1|
- Accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC vehicles
- Meals as per the itinerary.
- Day sightseeing
- GST (5%)
- Additional / personal use of vehicle.
- Entry fee if any
- Extended stay due to weather conditions or any situation not in human control.
- Any personal expenses, room service and special orders, mineral waters, non-alcoholic beverages, tips, phone calls, laundry etc.
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Camera fees.
- Airfares/Rail fares.
- Anything Specifically NOT mentioned in includes.
|PAYMENT SCHEDULE (Per person)|
|At booking||15 days prior|
|Cancellation period||Cancellation Charges on Cost|
|21 – 35 days||25%|
|21 – 14 days||50%|
|14 – 07 days||75%|
|Less than 07 days or No show||100%|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- It is assumed that the Guests booking the tour are medically fit to travel on tour and also that he/she is aware about the tour programme and the different activities that shall be undertaken during the tour. In case of any health related issues on tour, Guests are expected to be equipped to handle it on their own. Tour Manager can give assistance in such cases but it will not be possible to give complete attention.
- Payment of the registration amount only shows that the Guest is interested in going for the tour. All the services like hotel accommodation voucher, drivel details, etc. shall be confirmed only on receipt of the full and final payment.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of non-payment of full tour cost before departure.
- For any reason if the The Tern Travellers bears any cost on behalf of the Guest, he/she must reimburse the amount to the Company within the designated time.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the rights to modify or alter the tour itinerary in case of force majeure conditions (Political reason/Natural Calamities). Changes shall be informed to Guests at the earliest. Guests shall pay any additional charges applicable in such cases. Other than force majeure for any other unavoidable circumstance, if the Company curtails or cancels a certain day’s sightseeing, refund for the concerned portion of the sightseeing/tour shall be given to the Guests. The Company will not be responsible for any other kind of refund.
- Transport provided for the entire tour (Xylo/Innova/Scorpio) will accommodate 6 people in 1 car. Tour manager have rights to allocate as per the group size.
- Twin sharing accommodation is provided at all locations. In case of Extra Adult, mattress will be provided. Heater facility is not provided.
- In case Guest misses any meal for any reason, no refund will be given.
- Tour managers will be assisting travellers throughout the tour and they will not be responsible for loss of any Guest’s baggage or any kind of personal belongings. Guests will be solely responsible for their bags and belongings. Guests should follow information and instructions given by tour managers. The Company is not responsible for the consequences that may result from not following such instructions.
- The Tern Travellers hold the rights to amend the price of the tour due to force reasons such as increase in market rate, transportation cost rise due to fuel price hike, etc. without prior notice.
- Alcohol and narcotics are strictly prohibited.