THE VALLEY OF SHADOWS
Sandhan Valley is a water carved canyon nestled amidst the beautiful Sahyadri ranges in the Western Ghats of India. Located in the Ahmednagar district near the historic Ratangad Fort, it is undoubtedly a valley full of suspense and surprises. The walk through the narrow streak surrounded by rock walls which stands 300ft tall is rather exhilarating. Wandering in the life size crevices, night under infinite stars and waking to the tune of the chirping birds is an experience one would hate to forget.
0830Hrs: Board Kasara fast local from CST station.
1050Hrs: Reach Kasara and meet our representatives. Transfer to Non AC vehicle and depart for Base village.
1200Hrs: Reach Base Village. Relax and freshen up.
1230Hrs: Local cuisine lunch at the village
1330Hrs: Move for adventure activities and trekking.
(Rappelling and Flying Fox)
1400Hrs: Adventure activities
1500Hrs: Start half descend trek in the Sandhan valley. Crossing two small water pools is an adventure in itself.
1630Hrs: Reach Valley point and head back to the base village.
1800Hrs: Reach Base village and walk towards Konkankada View point for Sunset (if time permits)
1900Hrs: Put up the campsite and bonfire
2100Hrs: Sit out around the campfire to unwind and stargaze
2200Hrs: Call it a day
0600Hrs: Wake up call.
0615Hrs: Freshen up and move for Konkankada view point to witness the amazing sunrise overlooking the sahyadris (if sunset walk does not happen)
0645Hrs: Reach point
0715Hrs: Start heading back to village for breakfast
0800Hrs: Reach Village
0930Hrs: Pack luggage and transfer to Vehicle for drive back to Kasara
1000Hrs: Depart for return journey till Kasara
1100Hrs: Reach Kasara and board train back to Mumbai
1300Hrs: Reach CST with new friends and trek mates.
Trip officially ends.
- Return Non AC Transport kasara to base village
- Sleeping bags
- Tents on triple sharing
- Meals as per itinerary
- Rappelling and Flying Fox
- First Aid Kit
- Guide fees
- Trip expertise
- Adventure Buddy from Tern Travellers team
- Any other transport from origin of participant to meeting point.
- Additional meals or services
- Single sharing tent
- Any other item specifically NOT mentioned in includes.
|Advance||Balance on or before 3days of departure|
|At the time of booking||50%||50%|
|Cancellation period||Cancellation Charges on Cost|
|21 – 35 days||25%|
|21 – 14 days||50%|
|14 – 07 days||75%|
|Less than 07 days or No show||100%|
Mode of payment
You may make the payment by the following modes:
You may hand over cash to us and we will be glad to send you a receipt against the payment.
You may use the electronic transfer facility to send us the payment. The following are the details
Bank Name: Union Bank of India
A/c name: Nabeel Ansari
Account type: Current
Account No: 318401010137546
IFSC Code: UBIN0531847
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- It is assumed that the Guests booking the tour are medically fit to travel on tour and also that he/she is aware about the tour programme and the different activities that shall be undertaken during the tour. In case of any health related issues on tour, Guests are expected to be equipped to handle it on their own. Tour Manager can give assistance in such cases but it will not be possible to give complete attention.
- Payment of the registration amount only shows that the Guest is interested in going for the tour. All the services like hotel accommodation voucher, drivel details, etc. shall be confirmed only on receipt of the full and final payment.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of non-payment of full tour cost before departure.
- For any reason if The Tern Travellers bears any cost on behalf of the Guest, he/she must reimburse the amount to the Company within the designated time.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the rights to modify or alter the tour itinerary in case of force majeure conditions (Political reason/Natural Calamities). Changes shall be informed to Guests at the earliest. Guests shall pay any additional charges applicable in such cases. Other than force majeure for any other unavoidable circumstance, if the Company curtails or cancels a certain day’s sightseeing, refund for the concerned portion of the sightseeing/tour shall be given to the Guests. The Company will not be responsible for any other kind of refund.
- Transport provided for the entire tour is as per group size. Skipper has rights to allocate as per the group size.
- Twin sharing accommodation is provided at all locations. In case of Extra Adult, mattress will be provided.
- In case Guest misses any meal for any reason, no refund will be given.
- Tour managers will be assisting travellers throughout the tour and they will not be responsible for loss of any Guest’s baggage or any kind of personal belongings. Guests will be solely responsible for their bags and belongings. Guests should follow information and instructions given by tour managers. The Company is not responsible for the consequences that may result from not following such instructions.
- Alcohol and narcotics are strictly prohibited.
Batch 1: 11th November 2017
Batch 2: 17th February 2018