About the tour:
The Great Rann of Kutch is a salt marsh located in the Thar Desert in the Kutch District of Gujarat, India. It is about 7,505.22 square kilometres (2,897.78 sq mi) in size and is reputed to be one of the largest salt deserts in the world. This area has been inhabited by the Kutchi people.
The name “Rann” comes from the Hindi word ran meaning “desert”. The Hindi word is derived from Sanskrit/Vedic word iriṇa attested in the Rigveda and Mahabharata.
Region Kutch, Gujarat
No of Days Ex – Bhuj 03 Days
|Day 1||Bhuj – Dhordo – White Rann – Dhordo||L,D||Swiss Tents|
|Day 2||Dhordo – Kala Dungar – Dhordo||B,L,D||Swiss Tents|
|Day 3||Dhordo – Bhuj||B|
Day 1: Bhuj – Dhordo – White Rann – Dhordo
Arrive at Bhuj railway station/Airport and transfer to Dhordo/Rann of kutch in AC vehicle. Upon arrival at camp, welcome drinks and lunch will be served. Post lunch drive to white ran to witness the grandeur of sunset. Take pictures in the orange light over white carpet and drive back to camp. Dinner will be served and overnight stay in Camps.
Day 2: Dhordo – Kala Dungar – Dhordo
Early morning fill in with early cup of tea, and visit white rann to witness the grandeur of sunrise. Return for breakfast and rest until lunch hours. Enjoy sumptuous lunch and visit Kala dungar (Black Hill) – the highest point of Kutch. This is at the borders of Ind-Pak and we get a chance to meet the real heroes – Indian Army. En-route visit handicraft village ‘Gandhi nu gaam”. Refreshments will be served at Kala dungar. Return back for dinner at Camp and enjoy cultural activities at camp.
Day 3: Dhordo – Bhuj
Day starts with Morning tea and breakfast, we check out after breakfast and drive back to Bhuj for our onwards journey. We bid goodbye and send of.
Tour officially ends here.
Ex-Aurangabad: Adult: ₹7,500/-* per head + 5% GST
|Dhordo||White Rann Camp resort||Deluxe|
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in above mentioned hotel.
- Transfers by AC Vehicle Ex – Bhuj
- Meals as per mentioned in the itinerary.
- All sightseeing
- Expertise and service charges
- Leader charges and Tour Leader
- 5% GST
- Additional / personal use of vehicle.
- Extended stay due to weather conditions or any situation not in human control.
- Any personal expenses, room service and special orders, mineral waters, non-alcoholic beverages, tips, phone calls, laundry etc.
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Camera fees.
- Airfares/Rail fares
- Anything Specifically NOT mentioned in includes.
|PAYMENT SCHEDULE (Per person)|
|At the time of booking||7 days prior to departure|
|Cancellation period||Cancellation Charges on Cost|
|21 – 35 days||25%|
|21 – 14 days||50%|
|14 – 07 days||75%|
|Less than 07 days or No show||100%|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- It is assumed that the Guests booking the tour are medically fit to travel on tour and also that he/she is aware about the tour programme and the different activities that shall be undertaken during the tour. In case of any health related issues on tour, Guests are expected to be equipped to handle it on their own. Tour Manager can give assistance in such cases but it will not be possible to give complete attention.
- Payment of the registration amount only shows that the Guest is interested in going for the tour. All the services like hotel accommodation voucher, drivel details, etc. shall be confirmed only on receipt of the full and final payment.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of non-payment of full tour cost before departure.
- For any reason if The Tern Travellers bears any cost on behalf of the Guest, he/she must reimburse the amount to the Company within the designated time.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the rights to modify or alter the tour itinerary in case of force majeure conditions (Political reason/Natural Calamities). Changes shall be informed to Guests at the earliest. Guests shall pay any additional charges applicable in such cases. Other than force majeure for any other unavoidable circumstance, if the Company curtails or cancels a certain day’s sightseeing, refund for the concerned portion of the sightseeing/tour shall be given to the Guests. The Company will not be responsible for any other kind of refund.
- Transport provided for the entire tour is as per group size. Skipper has rights to allocate as per the group size.
- Twin sharing accommodation is provided at all locations. In case of Extra Adult, mattress will be provided.
- In case Guest misses any meal for any reason, no refund will be given.
- Tour managers will be assisting travellers throughout the tour and they will not be responsible for loss of any Guest’s baggage or any kind of personal belongings. Guests will be solely responsible for their bags and belongings. Guests should follow information and instructions given by tour managers. The Company is not responsible for the consequences that may result from not following such instructions.
- Alcohol and narcotics are strictly prohibited.