About the Tour:
Come and join this Kasol- Kheerganga trek trip for 3 days and 2 nights where you can rediscover yourself in the very relaxing sight of the Himalayas.
Kheerganga in Parvati valley of Himachal Pradesh offers a mystical journey into the woods and is one of the gifted abode for natural sulphur hot water springs.
From the valley you can behold the incomparable beauty of Parvati River and the glacier of Lahaul Spiti.
The trek unveils some favourite tourist destinations en route like a Shiv Temple, Rudra Naag Waterfall and a lot of interesting rock formations.
Find this trip more energetic and enthusiastic with a bath in the hot springs that will let you shed away all your pains and sorrows.
No of Days 04 Days
|Day 1||Delhi – Kasol||Volvo|
|Day 2||Kasol – Kheerganga – Trek||B,D||Camp|
|Day 3||Kheerganga – Kasol||B,D||Tent|
|Day 4||Kasol – Delhi|
Day 1: Delhi – Kasol
Depart in the evening from Delhi by Volvo Ac Bus reach Kasol next morning.
Day 2: Kasol – Kheerganga – Trek
Next day morning reach Kasolfreshen up head to Barsheni. It will take another hour to drive to Barsheni and from there Kheerganga trek will be started. Begin your trek to Kheerganga after breakfast. Its a 12-14 kms (one side) trek, which takes 4.5 hours approx to cover. The trek offers some beautiful sights which will rejuvenate your mind. En route, see a Shiva Temple, Rudra Naag Waterfall and lots of interesting rock formations. You can spend the evening at your own leisure near the bonfire and after dinner relax by the camp.
Day 3: Kheerganga – Barsheni – Kasol
Get up early in the morning mesmerising the sunrise view. After breakfast, take a dip in a popular hot water spring nearby and then trek back to Barsheni which is again a 12 kms trek (approx 4-5 hours). Drive back to Kasol from Barsheni. Rest of the day enjoy the serenity around the camp base in Kasol. Stay overnight.
Day 4: Kasol – Delhi
After breakfast, collect the luggage and head out to see the local places in Kasol. In the evening depart from Kasol for Delhi.
Tour officially ends here.
Land Package: Rs.7900/- per head + 5% GST
|Kasol||River Bank Tents||1|
- Accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC vehicles
- Meals as per the itinerary.
- Day sightseeing
- GST (5%)
- Additional / personal use of vehicle.
- Entry fee if any
- Extended stay due to weather conditions or any situation not in human control.
- Any personal expenses, room service and special orders, mineral waters, non-alcoholic beverages, tips, phone calls, laundry etc.
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Camera fees.
- Airfares/Rail fares.
- Anything Specifically NOT mentioned in includes.
|PAYMENT SCHEDULE (Per person)|
|At booking||15 days prior|
|Cancellation period||Cancellation Charges on Cost|
|21 – 35 days||25%|
|21 – 14 days||50%|
|14 – 07 days||75%|
|Less than 07 days or No show||100%|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- It is assumed that the Guests booking the tour are medically fit to travel on tour and also that he/she is aware about the tour programme and the different activities that shall be undertaken during the tour. In case of any health related issues on tour, Guests are expected to be equipped to handle it on their own. Tour Manager can give assistance in such cases but it will not be possible to give complete attention.
- Payment of the registration amount only shows that the Guest is interested in going for the tour. All the services like hotel accommodation voucher, drivel details, etc. shall be confirmed only on receipt of the full and final payment.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of non-payment of full tour cost before departure.
- For any reason if The Tern Travellers bears any cost on behalf of the Guest, he/she must reimburse the amount to the Company within the designated time.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the rights to modify or alter the tour itinerary in case of force majeure conditions (Political reason/Natural Calamities). Changes shall be informed to Guests at the earliest. Guests shall pay any additional charges applicable in such cases. Other than force majeure for any other unavoidable circumstance, if the Company curtails or cancels a certain day’s sightseeing, refund for the concerned portion of the sightseeing/tour shall be given to the Guests. The Company will not be responsible for any other kind of refund.
- Transport provided for the entire tour (Xylo/Innova/Scorpio) will accommodate 6 people in 1 car. Tour manager have rights to allocate as per the group size.
- Twin sharing accommodation is provided at all locations. In case of Extra Adult, mattress will be provided. Heater facility is not provided.
- In case Guest misses any meal for any reason, no refund will be given.
- Tour managers will be assisting travellers throughout the tour and they will not be responsible for loss of any Guest’s baggage or any kind of personal belongings. Guests will be solely responsible for their bags and belongings. Guests should follow information and instructions given by tour managers. The Company is not responsible for the consequences that may result from not following such instructions.
- The Tern Travellers hold the rights to amend the price of the tour due to force reasons such as increase in market rate, transportation cost rise due to fuel price hike, etc. without prior notice.
- Alcohol and narcotics are strictly prohibited.