About the tour:
Travel along the Mumbai-Agra highway to reach Sasupada and here begins one the most exhilarating trails on the offering. About 17% of SGNP’s land lies beyond the Bassein/Bhayander creek and these forests are relatively pristine and for all reasons favourite amongst butterfly watchers, bird watchers and nature enthusiasts. A gentle walk down the hill side will lead you the small nature interpretation centre at the base.
This is one place where one gets to experience the confluence of mangrove ecosystem and forest ecosystem in all its grandeur. This patch of forest also harbours some of the most undisturbed and healthy growth of ecologically significant mangrove vegetation along the island of Mumbai. Nature never ceases to surprise us with its resilience and in the year 2003, nature enthusiasts discovered that a tigress had taken up residence in this part of the forest.
As no one can really speculate as to where did the tiger come from, it is impossible for anyone to guess where that cat is now? So hit the Nagla-Block trail and get ready for your own discoveries.
0630Hrs: Reporting at the reporting point
0645Hrs: Head towards Nagla block
0730Hrs: Reach entrance of Nagla Block
0745Hrs: Nature trail at Nagla block
1100Hrs: Return to entrance point
1115Hrs: Drive to Fountain hotel
1230Hrs: Drop at Fountain Hotel
Trip officially ends.
- Return Transport Fountain to Nagla block
- Entry fees for park
- First Aid Kit
- Guide fees
- Trip expertise
- Naturalist Buddy from Tern Travellers team
- Any other transport from origin of participant to meeting point.
- Additional meals or services
- Any expense of personal nature
- Any other item specifically NOT mentioned in includes.
|Advance (Non Refundable)||Balance on or before 3 days|
|At the time of booking||50%||50%|
|Cancellation period||Cancellation Charges on Cost|
|21 – 35 days||25%|
|21 – 14 days||50%|
|14 – 07 days||75%|
|Less than 07 days or No show||100%|
Mode of payment
You may make the payment by the following modes:
You may hand over cash to us and we will be glad to send you a receipt against the payment.
You may use the electronic transfer facility to send us the payment. The following are the details
Bank Name: Union Bank of India
A/c name: Nabeel Ansari
Account type: Current
Account No: 318401010137546
IFSC Code: UBIN0531847
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- It is assumed that the Guests booking the tour are medically fit to travel on tour and also that he/she is aware about the tour programme and the different activities that shall be undertaken during the tour. In case of any health related issues on tour, Guests are expected to be equipped to handle it on their own. Tour Manager can give assistance in such cases but it will not be possible to give complete attention.
- Payment of the registration amount only shows that the Guest is interested in going for the tour. All the services like hotel accommodation voucher, drivel details, etc. shall be confirmed only on receipt of the full and final payment.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of non-payment of full tour cost before departure.
- For any reason if The Tern Travellers bears any cost on behalf of the Guest, he/she must reimburse the amount to the Company within the designated time.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the rights to modify or alter the tour itinerary in case of force majeure conditions (Political reason/Natural Calamities). Changes shall be informed to Guests at the earliest. Guests shall pay any additional charges applicable in such cases. Other than force majeure for any other unavoidable circumstance, if the Company curtails or cancels a certain day’s sightseeing, refund for the concerned portion of the sightseeing/tour shall be given to the Guests. The Company will not be responsible for any other kind of refund.
- Transport provided for the entire tour is as per group size. Skipper has rights to allocate as per the group size.
- Twin sharing accommodation is provided at all locations. In case of Extra Adult, mattress will be provided.
- In case Guest misses any meal for any reason, no refund will be given.
- Tour managers will be assisting travellers throughout the tour and they will not be responsible for loss of any Guest’s baggage or any kind of personal belongings. Guests will be solely responsible for their bags and belongings. Guests should follow information and instructions given by tour managers. The Company is not responsible for the consequences that may result from not following such instructions.
- Alcohol and narcotics are strictly prohibited.
Batch 1: 26th November 2017
Batch 2: 18th March 2018