Bandipur tiger reserve:
Bandipur National Park established in 1974 as a tiger reserve under Project Tiger, is a national park located in the south Indian state of Karnataka. It was once a private hunting reserve for the Maharaja of the Kingdom of Mysore but has now been upgraded to Bandipur Tiger Reserve. Bandipur is known for its wildlife and has many types of biomes, but dry deciduous forest is dominant.
Bandipur supports a good population of endangered and vulnerable species like Indian elephants, gaurs, tigers, sloth bears, muggers, Indian rock pythons, four-horned antelopes, jackals and dholes.
Nagarhole national park:
Nagarhole National Park (also known as Rajiv Gandhi National Park), is a national park located in Kodagu district and Mysore district in Karnataka state in South India.
This park was declared the thirty seventh Project Tiger reserve in 1999. It is part of the Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve. The Western Ghats Nilgiri Sub-Cluster of 6,000 km2 (2,300sq mi), including all of Nagarhole National Park, is under consideration by the UNESCO World Heritage Committee for selection as a World Heritage Site.
The park has rich forest cover, small streams, hills, valleys and waterfalls. The park has a healthy predator-prey ratio, with many tigers, Indian bison and elephants.
Coorg is a haven for nature lovers and bird watchers. In a place like Coorg, watching birds is an enjoyable pastime, and could be a forerunner to a scientific study of the faunal world. Aesthetically, what is more beautiful than a bird? Also, bird watching is an invigorating activity requiring walks in treed areas and sometimes expeditions to trace rare species.
The other flagship species are the Great Pied Hornbill, Nilgiri Wood Pigeon, Wynaad and Grey-breasted Laughing Thrushes, Blue-winged Parakeet, Grey-headed Bulbul, White-bellied Treepie, the Nilgiri and White-bellied Blue Flycatchers, Black Eagle and Ceylon Frogmouth.
Region Nilgiris, Western Ghats
No of Days Ex – Bangalore 07 Days
Grade Jungle Safari Easy
Type Wildlife Safari
|Day 1||Bangalore – Bandipur||Forest Cottages||L,D|
|Day 2||Bandipur (Morning & evening Safari)||Forest Cottages||B,L,D|
|Day 3||Bandipur (Morning) – Nagarhole (Evening Safari)||Resort||B,L,D|
|Day 4||Nagarhole (Morning & evening Safari)||Resort||B,L,D|
|Day 5||Nagarhole (Morning) – Coorg||Eco Resorts||B,L,D|
|Day 6||Coorg (Bird Watching & trekking)||Eco Resorts||B,L,D|
|Day 7||Coorg – Bangalore||B|
Day 1: Bangalore – Bandipur
Arrive at Bangalore Railway station and meet our representative. Transfer to vehicles and drive to Bandipur forest Lodges. Check in to Forest Cottage and freshen up. Proceed for lunch and get your gadgets out for photographing the best of wildlife in Nilgiris. Return back to FRH for tea and relaxation. Sit out and discuss sighting with the group.
Day 2: Bandipur
Early morning Safari – 2 in Bandipur National Park and followed by breakfast. Relax and explore the property around with our naturalist birding. Lunch will be followed by Safari -3 in search of photographic shots of the trip. Evening would be free to relax and a small session on photographing wildlife. Short discussion about sightings and sit around the bonfire. Dinner will be served and call it off a day early.
Day 3: Bandipur – Kabini (Nagarhole)
Early morning safari to explore forests of Bandipur on the last safari, return back to property for breakfast and check out. Drive to Nagarhole through the quiet and misty forests of Nilgiri’s. Arrive at Nagarhole resort, check in and rejuvenate. Lunch will be served and vehicles for Safari would be ready to drive you in the forest. Return from safari for tea and relax. Early dinner followed by early light off.
Day 4: Nagarhole
Early Morning and Evening safari in Nagarhole National park with all meals. In the evening we shall discuss more about photography and birds of Nilgiris or Mudumalai. Later in the evening wildlife documentaries will be shown or showcasing your pics on the big screen. Dinner will be served and call it off a day.
Day 5: Nagarhole – Coorg
After morning safari and breakfast check out from the resort. Drive to Coorg hills for another dose of
Wildlife and this time it is Birds and trekking. Arrive in coorg and check in to the Eco camp, freshen up and proceed for lunch. Later in evening move out for birding and walk around the property and return with some sightings.
Day 6: Coorg
Explore the forests and hills of Coorg on foot. Every trail will comprise at least of 3Kms walking or trekking (Uphill and Downhill walk). Those who wish not to trek can wait at a specific point. The trail will consist of bird watching in morning and trekking in the afternoon. Lunch will be packed and served on the hills. Return to hotel by evening for tea and relax. Dinner will be served and we gather to understand the celestial bodies and sky in the night. (Voluntarily)
Day 7: Coorg – Bangalore
After breakfast we check out and drive back to Bangalore. Reach Bangalore station and bid farewell to fellow travellers. Return home with loads of memories, friends and definitely some great photographs.
|Bandipur||Bandipur Forest Cottages||FRH|
|Nagarhole||Nagarhole Jungle Inn||Deluxe|
|Coorg||Prakruth Eco Resort||Eco Huts|
***Note: Above mentioned hotel are subject to change depending on the group size or similar category hotels will be offered.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in above mentioned hotels.
- Return transfers by AC Vehicle.
- Meals as per mentioned in the itinerary.
- 4 Safaris in Bandipur
- 4 Safaris in Nagarhole
- Trekking and Bird watching in coorg
- Safari charges, forest permits, guide charges.
- Safari gypsy (6pax per gypsy)
- Wildlife documentaries at hotel
- The Tern Travellers Leader
- Leader Charges
- Additional / personal use of vehicle.
- Extended stay due to weather conditions or any situation not in human control.
- Any personal expenses, room service and special orders, mineral waters, non-alcoholic beverages, tips, phone calls, laundry etc.
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Camera fees.
- Adventure sports at the property.
- Airfares/Rail fare.
- Anything Specifically NOT mentioned in includes.
|Payment Schedule (Per person)|
|At the time of booking||50%|
|15 days before Departure||75%|
|7 days before departure||100%|
- The Tern Travellers reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of payment schedule not followed.
|Cancellation period||Cancellation Charges on Cost|
|More than 30 days||25%|
|30 to 15 days||50%|
|15 to 03 days||80%|
|Less than 03 days or No show||100%|
Mode of payment
You may make the payment by the following modes:
You may hand over cash to us and we will be glad to send you a receipt against the payment.
You may use the electronic transfer facility to send us the payment. The following are the details
Bank Name: Union Bank of India
A/c name: Nabeel Ansari
Account type: Current
Account No: 318401010137546
IFSC Code: UBIN0531847
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- It is assumed that the Guests booking the tour are medically fit to travel on tour and also that he/she is aware about the tour programme and the different activities that shall be undertaken during the tour. In case of any health related issues on tour, Guests are expected to be equipped to handle it on their own. Tour Manager can give assistance in such cases but it will not be possible to give complete attention.
- Payment of the registration amount only shows that the Guest is interested in going for the tour. All the services like hotel accommodation voucher, drivel details, etc. shall be confirmed only on receipt of the full and final payment.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of non-payment of full tour cost before departure.
- For any reason if The Tern Travellers bears any cost on behalf of the Guest, he/she must reimburse the amount to the Company within the designated time.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the rights to modify or alter the tour itinerary in case of force majeure conditions (Political reason/Natural Calamities). Changes shall be informed to Guests at the earliest. Guests shall pay any additional charges applicable in such cases. Other than force majeure for any other unavoidable circumstance, if the Company curtails or cancels a certain day’s sightseeing, refund for the concerned portion of the sightseeing/tour shall be given to the Guests. The Company will not be responsible for any other kind of refund.
- Transport provided for the entire tour is as per group size. Skipper has rights to allocate as per the group size.
- Twin sharing accommodation is provided at all locations. In case of Extra Adult, mattress will be provided.
- In case Guest misses any meal for any reason, no refund will be given.
- Tour managers will be assisting travellers throughout the tour and they will not be responsible for loss of any Guest’s baggage or any kind of personal belongings. Guests will be solely responsible for their bags and belongings. Guests should follow information and instructions given by tour managers. The Company is not responsible for the consequences that may result from not following such instructions.
- Alcohol and narcotics are strictly prohibited.
Batch 1: 04th December 2017