About the Tour:
Madhya Pradesh is often referred to as the “Heart of Incredible India”. The State is home to many holy places, historic heritage, exotic wildlife, natural beauty and vibrant cultures and traditions offering to tourists all over the world. The rich cultural heritage has practically everything; innumerable monuments, large plateau, spectacular mountain ranges, meandering rivers and miles and miles of dense forests offering a unique and exciting panorama of wildlife in sylvan surroundings. This tour to Madhya Pradesh will serve you cultures of India and its rich heritage in the same platter.
Region MADHYA PRADESH
No of Days Ex-Mumbai 08 Days
|Day 1||Mumbai – Indore||B,D||Hotel|
Day 1: Mumbai – Indore
Upon arrival in Indore, meet our tour representative who’ll escort you to the hotel pre-decided for your stay. Visit the city`s attractions such as Lal Baugh Palace, Rajwada, Central museum and White museum. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Day 2: Indore-Ujjain
After breakfast, leave for the next destination that is Ujjain. The most famous Hindu pilgrimage centre is aptly known as the ‘temple town of Madhya Pradesh`. Begin the city tour of Ujjain and enjoy a full day sightseeing covering Shri Mahakaleshwar temple, Ram ghat, Kal Bhairav temple and Jantar Mantar. Post sightseeing, return to Indore for night stay.
Day 3: Indore-Jabalpur
Post breakfast, in the morning, leave by road to Jabalpur. From marvellous waterfalls to marble rocky outcrops and from majestic forts to dams; the list has it all. Visit places of interest like the Dhuandhar waterfalls, Bhedaghat, balancing rocks, Dumna reserve park and Marble rocks.Stay overnight in the hotel.
Day 4: Jabalpur-Panchmarhi
In the morning, post breakfast leave by road for Panchmarhi. The quaint & charming hill station is perfect to hang out away from urban hassles. Visit Dhupgarh and Apsara vihar, Check into the hotel for night stay.
Day 5: Panchmarhi
Today, in the morning,post breakfast leave for the sighseeing of the beautiful Bee falls, Panch Pandav Caves and Sunset point. Post sightseeing, return to the hotel for night stay.
Day 6: Panchmarhi-Panna
After a hearty breakfast at the hotel, leave for the journey`s next destination, Panna. On arrival, check into the hotel visit the Panna National park and Pandav Falls and caves. Relax at the hotel, stay overnight.
Day 7: Panna-Khajuraho-Panna
Post breakfast depart to the visit the Khajuraho known for marvellous display of Indian art & architecture. This is one of the beautiful tourist places in Madhya Pradesh. Its impeccable sculptures, intricate carvings, and fine art specimens have earned it a spot among the Seven Wonders of India. Visit the Archaeological museum, Kandariya Mahadev Temple, Devi Jagdamba temple. Return to Panna for night stay.
Day 8: Panna- Satna-Mumbai
Post breakfast, leave for the next destination in Madhya Pradesh `Satna`. Visit Bharhut Stupa a famous Buddhist Stupa. Post sightseeing leave for Mumbai with fond memories.
Tour officially ends here.
Ex-Mumbai: Rs.23000/- per head + 5% GST
- Accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC vehicles
- Meals as per the itinerary.
- Day sightseeing
- GST (5%)
- Additional / personal use of vehicle.
- Entry fee if any
- Extended stay due to weather conditions or any situation not in human control.
- Any personal expenses, room service and special orders, mineral waters, non-alcoholic beverages, tips, phone calls, laundry etc.
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Camera fees.
- Airfares/Rail fares.
- Anything Specifically NOT mentioned in includes.
|PAYMENT SCHEDULE (Per person)|
|At booking||15 days prior|
|Cancellation period||Cancellation Charges on Cost|
|21 – 35 days||25%|
|21 – 14 days||50%|
|14 – 07 days||75%|
|Less than 07 days or No show||100%|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- It is assumed that the Guests booking the tour are medically fit to travel on tour and also that he/she is aware about the tour programme and the different activities that shall be undertaken during the tour. In case of any health related issues on tour, Guests are expected to be equipped to handle it on their own. Tour Manager can give assistance in such cases but it will not be possible to give complete attention.
- Payment of the registration amount only shows that the Guest is interested in going for the tour. All the services like hotel accommodation voucher, drivel details, etc. shall be confirmed only on receipt of the full and final payment.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of non-payment of full tour cost before departure.
- For any reason if the The Tern Travellers bears any cost on behalf of the Guest, he/she must reimburse the amount to the Company within the designated time.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the rights to modify or alter the tour itinerary in case of force majeure conditions (Political reason/Natural Calamities). Changes shall be informed to Guests at the earliest. Guests shall pay any additional charges applicable in such cases. Other than force majeure for any other unavoidable circumstance, if the Company curtails or cancels a certain day’s sightseeing, refund for the concerned portion of the sightseeing/tour shall be given to the Guests. The Company will not be responsible for any other kind of refund.
- Transport provided for the entire tour (Xylo/Innova/Scorpio) will accommodate 6 people in 1 car. Tour manager have rights to allocate as per the group size.
- Twin sharing accommodation is provided at all locations. In case of Extra Adult, mattress will be provided. Heater facility is not provided.
- In case Guest misses any meal for any reason, no refund will be given.
- Tour managers will be assisting travellers throughout the tour and they will not be responsible for loss of any Guest’s baggage or any kind of personal belongings. Guests will be solely responsible for their bags and belongings. Guests should follow information and instructions given by tour managers. The Company is not responsible for the consequences that may result from not following such instructions.
- The Tern Travellers hold the rights to amend the price of the tour due to force reasons such as increase in market rate, transportation cost rise due to fuel price hike, etc. without prior notice.
- Alcohol and narcotics are strictly prohibited.