About the Tour:
Kerala – God’s own country’, is a heaven landscaped with palm-lined beaches, steamy jungles, plantation-covered hills, tropical rivers and lakes. Located amidst the lush green vegetation with numerous milky waterfalls, delightful rivulets, splendid springs, lakes and hill-plantations, Kerala provides a fascinating experience. This trip to Kerala is a bliss for travellers as it is India`s one of the famous tourist destinations.
No of Days Ex-Mumbai 09 Days
|Day 1||Mumbai – Cochin||B,D||Hotel|
Day 1: Mumbai – Cochin
Upon arrival in Cochin, meet our tour representative who’ll escort you to the hotel pre-decided for your stay. Visit St Francis church and Santa Cruz Cathedral. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Day 2: Cochin
After breakfast, begin the city tour of Cochin and enjoy a full day sightseeing covering Fort Kochi, Vasco Da Gama Square and Mattancherry Palace. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Day 3: Cochin-Munnar
Post breakfast, in the morning, leave by road to Munnar. Check into hotel, relax. Enjoy boating at the serene waters of Mattupeddy Dam and later visit Photo point for a scenic view.Stay overnight in the hotel.
Day 4: Munnar
In the morning, leave by road for Eravikullam National park famous for Nilgiri Tahr,Tea museum and Anaimudi peak, soth India`s highest peak.Check into the hotel for night stay.
Day 5: Munnar- Thekkady
Today, in the morning,post breakfast leave for the beautiful Thekkady. Visit the famous Periyar National park and Tiger reserve. Post sightseeing, return to the hotel for night stay.
Day 6: Thekkady-Allepey
After a hearty breakfast at the hotel, leave for the journey`s next destination, Allepey. On arrival, check in-to the houseboat and relax for a little while,enjoy cruising the backwaters of Alleppey on the houseboat through a distinctive web of lakes, lagoons, and canals. After sailing through the lovely backwaters,. Visit the Allapuzha beach, Allapuzha light house and Vembanad lake. Relax at the houseboat, stay overnight.
Day 7: Allepey-Kovalam
Post breakfast depart to the next destination that is the beautiful place Kovalam. Kovalam is a famous beach town in Kerala known for its palm lined sandy beaches. Upon reaching Kovalam, explore its popular attractions, and then check in to your allotted hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 8: Kovalam- Trivandrum
Post breakfast, leave for the next destination in Kerala, Trivandrum. Trivandrum, the capital city if Kerala is known for its Colonial style architecture, and illustrious art galleries.
Your sightseeing tour of Trivandrum includes visits to places like Napier museum, Padmanabhaswamy Temple and Shankumugham beach. Check into hotel for night stay.
Day 9: Trivandrum-Mumbai
Post breakfast, depart for Mumbai with wonderful memories of Kerala.
Tour officially ends here.
Ex-Mumbai: Rs. 17500/- per head + 5% GST
- Accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC vehicles
- Meals as per the itinerary.
- Day sightseeing
- GST (5%)
- Additional / personal use of vehicle.
- Entry fee if any
- Extended stay due to weather conditions or any situation not in human control.
- Any personal expenses, room service and special orders, mineral waters, non-alcoholic beverages, tips, phone calls, laundry etc.
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Camera fees.
- Airfares/Rail fares.
- Anything Specifically NOT mentioned in includes.
|PAYMENT SCHEDULE (Per person)|
|At booking||15 days prior|
|Cancellation period||Cancellation Charges on Cost|
|21 – 35 days||25%|
|21 – 14 days||50%|
|14 – 07 days||75%|
|Less than 07 days or No show||100%|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- It is assumed that the Guests booking the tour are medically fit to travel on tour and also that he/she is aware about the tour programme and the different activities that shall be undertaken during the tour. In case of any health related issues on tour, Guests are expected to be equipped to handle it on their own. Tour Manager can give assistance in such cases but it will not be possible to give complete attention.
- Payment of the registration amount only shows that the Guest is interested in going for the tour. All the services like hotel accommodation voucher, drivel details, etc. shall be confirmed only on receipt of the full and final payment.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of non-payment of full tour cost before departure.
- For any reason if the The Tern Travellers bears any cost on behalf of the Guest, he/she must reimburse the amount to the Company within the designated time.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the rights to modify or alter the tour itinerary in case of force majeure conditions (Political reason/Natural Calamities). Changes shall be informed to Guests at the earliest. Guests shall pay any additional charges applicable in such cases. Other than force majeure for any other unavoidable circumstance, if the Company curtails or cancels a certain day’s sightseeing, refund for the concerned portion of the sightseeing/tour shall be given to the Guests. The Company will not be responsible for any other kind of refund.
- Transport provided for the entire tour (Xylo/Innova/Scorpio) will accommodate 6 people in 1 car. Tour manager have rights to allocate as per the group size.
- Twin sharing accommodation is provided at all locations. In case of Extra Adult, mattress will be provided. Heater facility is not provided.
- In case Guest misses any meal for any reason, no refund will be given.
- Tour managers will be assisting travellers throughout the tour and they will not be responsible for loss of any Guest’s baggage or any kind of personal belongings. Guests will be solely responsible for their bags and belongings. Guests should follow information and instructions given by tour managers. The Company is not responsible for the consequences that may result from not following such instructions.
- The Tern Travellers hold the rights to amend the price of the tour due to force reasons such as increase in market rate, transportation cost rise due to fuel price hike, etc. without prior notice.
- Alcohol and narcotics are strictly prohibited.