About the Tour:
Kashmir, is located in the northern India between the valley of Great Himalaya and Pir Panjal Mountain. This is the place which is known as ‘Paradise on Earth’, due to its magnificent beauty.Enchanting Beauty of Kashmir never fails to attract tourist from all over the world. It is the most beautiful place in India to visit. Everyone desires to visit Kashmir due to its unspoiled natural beauty. The Kashmir is mostly famous among the children and whichever age group you belong to, Kashmir has everything that you are looking for.
Region Jammu – Kashmir
No of Days Ex – Jammu 07 Days
|Day 1||Arrival Jammu||B,L,D||Hotel|
|Day 2||Jammu – Pahalgam||B,L,D||Hotel|
|Day 3||Pahalgam – Srinagar||B,L,D||Houseboat|
|Day 4||Srinagar – Sightseeing||B,L,D||Hotel|
|Day 5||Srinagar – Gulmarg||B,L,D||Hotel|
|Day 6||Gulmarg – Sightseeing||B,L,D||Hotel|
|Day 7||Gulmarg – Srinagar – Mumbai||B|
Day 1: Mumbai – Jammu
Arrive at Jammu Station, meet our tour representative who helps you with an assisted transfer to the hotel. Complete the check-in formalities. Rest of the day is for leisure.After settling-in, begin
Day 2: Jammu – Pahalgam
In the morning, check out of the hotel after breakfast and leave for Pahalgam. Complete the check-in formalities. Rest of the day is for leisure. Dinner and Overnight in the hotel.
Day 3: Pahalgam – Srinagar
In the morning, you leave for Gulmarg. Enroute visit the Chandanwadi, which is at an elevation of 3288 m and Betaab Valley, which offers a scenic view. Reach Srinagar overnight stay in the houseboat.
Day 4: Srinagar – Sightseeing
After breakfast, begin the city tour of Srinagar. The list of attractions includes gardens of Srinagar- Mughal Gardens, Chashmi-e Shahi (The Royal Spring), Nishat Bagh (The Garden of pleasure) Shalimar Bagh (Abode of love) then, Hazratbal Shrine, Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip Park and Shankracharya Temple. the evening with a memorable Shikara Ride in famous Dal Lake. An activity not to be missed when in Srinagar, Shikara ride takes you to the length and breadth of the lake. There is floating markets selling Kashmiri specialties like dry fruits and woolen and Pashmina shawls. Dinner and Overnight in the Hotel.
Day 5: Srinagar – Sonamarg – Gulmarg
In the morning, after breakfast, check out of your hotel and prepare to leave for Sonamarg. Sonamarg means the meadow of gold is a popular tourist attraction in Kashmir. The location of the place is at an altitude of 2, 740 m and offers an amazing view against the Mountain ranges and refine sky. After the dinner you stay overnight at the hotel in Gulmarg.
Day 6: Gulmarg – Sightseeing
Post breakfast, the day is scheduled for an excursion to Gulmarg, a place that boasts of
pristine beauty in abundance. A visit to Gulmarg will surely be refreshing and memorable. As you
reach Gulmarg, get all set to explore the place and explore its attractions. The hill town boasts of housing Asia’s highest and longest cable car project, the Gulmarg Gondola, the most popular thing to do here. If you are visiting Gulmarg between December and April, do try Skiing as Gulmarg is one of the world’s best skiing destinations. Try your hand at golfing at the highest golf course in the world with 18 holes. Overnight stay at the hotel in Gulmarg.
Day 7: Gulmarg – Srinagar – Mumbai
Get up early morning and leave for Srinagar airport after short breakfast. Arrive Mumbai with majestic memories.
Tour officially ends here.
Ex-Jammu: Rs.15300/- per head + 5% GST
|Srinagar||Clarks Inn Srinagar/Similar||3*||2|
- Accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC vehicles
- Meals as per the itinerary.
- Day sightseeing in Srinagar, Gulmarg & Sonamarg
- GST (5%)
- Additional / personal use of vehicle.
- Entry fee if any
- Extended stay due to weather conditions or any situation not in human control.
- Any personal expenses, room service and special orders, mineral waters, non-alcoholic beverages, tips, phone calls, laundry etc.
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Camera fees.
- Airfares/Rail fares.
- Anything Specifically NOT mentioned in includes.
|PAYMENT SCHEDULE (Per person)|
|At booking||15 days prior|
|Cancellation period||Cancellation Charges on Cost|
|21 – 35 days||25%|
|21 – 14 days||50%|
|14 – 07 days||75%|
|Less than 07 days or No show||100%|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- It is assumed that the Guests booking the tour are medically fit to travel on tour and also that he/she is aware about the tour programme and the different activities that shall be undertaken during the tour. In case of any health related issues on tour, Guests are expected to be equipped to handle it on their own. Tour Manager can give assistance in such cases but it will not be possible to give complete attention.
- Payment of the registration amount only shows that the Guest is interested in going for the tour. All the services like hotel accommodation voucher, drivel details, etc. shall be confirmed only on receipt of the full and final payment.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of non-payment of full tour cost before departure.
- For any reason if the The Tern Travellers bears any cost on behalf of the Guest, he/she must reimburse the amount to the Company within the designated time.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the rights to modify or alter the tour itinerary in case of force majeure conditions (Political reason/Natural Calamities). Changes shall be informed to Guests at the earliest. Guests shall pay any additional charges applicable in such cases. Other than force majeure for any other unavoidable circumstance, if the Company curtails or cancels a certain day’s sightseeing, refund for the concerned portion of the sightseeing/tour shall be given to the Guests. The Company will not be responsible for any other kind of refund.
- Transport provided for the entire tour (Xylo/Innova/Scorpio) will accommodate 6 people in 1 car. Tour manager have rights to allocate as per the group size.
- Twin sharing accommodation is provided at all locations. In case of Extra Adult, mattress will be provided. Heater facility is not provided.
- In case Guest misses any meal for any reason, no refund will be given.
- Tour managers will be assisting travellers throughout the tour and they will not be responsible for loss of any Guest’s baggage or any kind of personal belongings. Guests will be solely responsible for their bags and belongings. Guests should follow information and instructions given by tour managers. The Company is not responsible for the consequences that may result from not following such instructions.
- The Tern Travellers hold the rights to amend the price of the tour due to force reasons such as increase in market rate, transportation cost rise due to fuel price hike, etc. without prior notice.
- Alcohol and narcotics are strictly prohibited.