About the Tour:
Bishnoi village of Jodhpur, Rajasthan is scenic beauty marked with Khejri trees and deer. Also in the village is the Guda Bishnoi Lake. It is an natural lake, perfect as a picnic spot. A person interested in exotic wild life & nature should definitely visit this village. The Bishnoi community inhabits the village. The villagers are staunch worshippers of nature in all its forms, specially the sanctity of plant and animal life. They even pray to the green trees and animals that inhabit their land. In this world of exploitation everywhere, they make every effort to conserve the environment. Another fact about the Bishnoi tribals is that they worship Lord Vishnu and are vegetarians.
No of Days 03 Days
|Day 1||Jodhpur – Bishnoi||D||Hotel|
|Day 3||Bishnoi – Jodhpur||B,D||Hotel|
Day 1: Jodhpur – Bishnoi
A warm welcome upon your arrival at Jodhpur Rly Stn, you will be transferred to Bishnoi Village. Traditional welcome with aarti & tikka with Special Breakfast. Later Jeep Safari & Camel Safari to Bishnoi villages as Guda & Khejarli with packed Lunch followed by visit to Deer Zone. In the evening enjoy the Sunset view at Guda Lake. Return back have a rajasthani dinner and stay overnight in the camp.
Day 2: Bishnoi
Today start your day with mesmerising sunrise View at Guda Lake and view of Migratory birds. Followed by delicious breakfast. Later head for Camel Cart Safari to Bishnoi villages and visit to Bishnoi families. Lunch with Bishnoi family and return back to Camp Site Area. Dinner will be served with Special Folk music and dance. Overnight stay in the camp.
Day 3: Bishnoi – Jodhpur
After breakfast, leave for Jodhpur and board the trainfor your onward journey with fond memories of Bishnoi Village.
Tour officially ends here.
Land Package: Rs.6700/- per head + 5%GST
|Bishnoi||Bishnoi Village Resort/Similar||2|
- Accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC vehicles
- Meals as per the itinerary.
- Day sightseeing
- GST (5%)
- Additional / personal use of vehicle.
- Entry fee if any
- Extended stay due to weather conditions or any situation not in human control.
- Any personal expenses, room service and special orders, mineral waters, non-alcoholic beverages, tips, phone calls, laundry etc.
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Camera fees.
- Airfares/Rail fares.
- Anything Specifically NOT mentioned in includes.
|PAYMENT SCHEDULE (Per person)|
|At booking||15 days prior|
|Cancellation period||Cancellation Charges on Cost|
|21 – 35 days||25%|
|21 – 14 days||50%|
|14 – 07 days||75%|
|Less than 07 days or No show||100%|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- It is assumed that the Guests booking the tour are medically fit to travel on tour and also that he/she is aware about the tour programme and the different activities that shall be undertaken during the tour. In case of any health related issues on tour, Guests are expected to be equipped to handle it on their own. Tour Manager can give assistance in such cases but it will not be possible to give complete attention.
- Payment of the registration amount only shows that the Guest is interested in going for the tour. All the services like hotel accommodation voucher, drivel details, etc. shall be confirmed only on receipt of the full and final payment.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of non-payment of full tour cost before departure.
- For any reason if The Tern Travellers bears any cost on behalf of the Guest, he/she must reimburse the amount to the Company within the designated time.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the rights to modify or alter the tour itinerary in case of force majeure conditions (Political reason/Natural Calamities). Changes shall be informed to Guests at the earliest. Guests shall pay any additional charges applicable in such cases. Other than force majeure for any other unavoidable circumstance, if the Company curtails or cancels a certain day’s sightseeing, refund for the concerned portion of the sightseeing/tour shall be given to the Guests. The Company will not be responsible for any other kind of refund.
- Transport provided for the entire tour (Xylo/Innova/Scorpio) will accommodate 6 people in 1 car. Tour manager have rights to allocate as per the group size.
- Twin sharing accommodation is provided at all locations. In case of Extra Adult, mattress will be provided. Heater facility is not provided.
- In case Guest misses any meal for any reason, no refund will be given.
- Tour managers will be assisting travellers throughout the tour and they will not be responsible for loss of any Guest’s baggage or any kind of personal belongings. Guests will be solely responsible for their bags and belongings. Guests should follow information and instructions given by tour managers. The Company is not responsible for the consequences that may result from not following such instructions.
- The Tern Travellers hold the rights to amend the price of the tour due to force reasons such as increase in market rate, transportation cost rise due to fuel price hike, etc. without prior notice.
11. Alcohol and narcotics are strictly prohibited.