About the Tour:
Himachal Pradesh is a beautiful hill state in northern India, nestled in the western Himalayas. The state is landlocked with the Tibetan plateau to the east, Jammu and Kashmir to the north, and Punjab to the west. However, the state stands apart from its neighbours in terms of its sheer topographic diversity and breath-taking pristine natural beauty. From vast tracts of high-altitude Trans-Himalayan desert to dense green deodar forests, from apple orchards to cultivated terraces, from snow-capped high Himalayan mountain ranges to snow fed lakes and gushing rivers, Himachal has all of this and more.
Region HIMACHAL PRADESH
No of Days Ex-Mumbai 10 Days
|Day 4||Dharamshala-HPCA Stadium-Tea Estate||B,D||Hotel|
Day 1: Chandigarh-Dalhousie
Upon arrival in Dalhousie, meet our tour representative who’ll escort you to the hotel pre-decided for your stay. Relax at the hotel, stay overnight in the hotel.
Day 2: Dalhousie-Khajjiar
After breakfast, embark on an excursion to Khajjiar Lake. The picturesque Khajjiar Lake is located 23 km from Dalhousie in Khajjiar, which is often labelled as the mini Switzerland of India.Visit Panchpula and St Francis church. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Day 3: Dalhousie-Dharamshala
Post breakfast, in the morning, leave by road to Dharamshala. Check into hotel and relax. Visit Namgyal monastery, McLeod Ganj, Kal chakra temple and Bhagsunag waterfall. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Day 4: Dharamshala-HPCA Stadium-Tea Estate
In the morning, post breakfast visit the HPCA Stadium and Tea estates of Dharmashala. Check into the hotel for night stay.
Day 5: Dharamshala-Manali
Today, in the morning, post breakfast leave for the beautiful Manali. Visit the Great Himalayan National Park. famous Periyar National park and Tiger reserve, the famous Hadimba temple. Post sightseeing, return to the hotel for night stay.
Day 6: Manali-Vashisht-Solang/Rohtang-Manali
After a hearty breakfast at the hotel, visit Vashisht temple, visit the Solang Valley, a splendid valley between Solang village and Beas Kund. This valley offers breathtaking views of glaciers, snow-capped mountains, peaks and lush greenery of the dense forest. Leave for Rohtang Pass, Rohtang Pass is a high mountain pass on the eastern Pir Panjal Range of the Himalayas around 51 km from Manali. Stay overnight in hotel at Manali.
Day 7: Manali-Kullu-Naggar-Manali
Post breakfast depart to the next destination that is the beautiful place Kullu valley, visit the Dhakpo monastery,later on arrival at Naggar visit the Nicholas Art Gallery. Check in to your allotted hotel for an overnight stay at Manali.
Day 8: Manali-Shimla
Post breakfast, leave for the next destination that is the wonderful Shimla a beautiful hill town in the lap of nature, surrounded by pine and deodar forests. Check into hotel and relax as the rest of the day is for leisure.
Day 9: Shimla-Kufri-Shimla
Post breakfast, enroute an excursion to Kufri, which is well known for its ski slopes, and stunning views. In the evening visit Lakkad bazar and Christ church. Return to hotel at Shimla for night stay.
Day 10: Shimla-Chandigarh
Post breakfast return to Chandigarh with wonderful memories of the beautiful trip.
Tour officially ends here.
Ex-Mumbai: Rs.24200 /- per head + 5% GST
- Accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC vehicles
- Meals as per the itinerary.
- Day sightseeing
- GST (5%)
- Additional / personal use of vehicle.
- Entry fee if any
- Extended stay due to weather conditions or any situation not in human control.
- Any personal expenses, room service and special orders, mineral waters, non-alcoholic beverages, tips, phone calls, laundry etc.
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Camera fees.
- Airfares/Rail fares.
- Anything Specifically NOT mentioned in includes.
|PAYMENT SCHEDULE (Per person)|
|At booking||15 days prior|
|Cancellation period||Cancellation Charges on Cost|
|21 – 35 days||25%|
|21 – 14 days||50%|
|14 – 07 days||75%|
|Less than 07 days or No show||100%|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- It is assumed that the Guests booking the tour are medically fit to travel on tour and also that he/she is aware about the tour programme and the different activities that shall be undertaken during the tour. In case of any health related issues on tour, Guests are expected to be equipped to handle it on their own. Tour Manager can give assistance in such cases but it will not be possible to give complete attention.
- Payment of the registration amount only shows that the Guest is interested in going for the tour. All the services like hotel accommodation voucher, drivel details, etc. shall be confirmed only on receipt of the full and final payment.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of non-payment of full tour cost before departure.
- For any reason if The Tern Travellers bears any cost on behalf of the Guest, he/she must reimburse the amount to the Company within the designated time.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the rights to modify or alter the tour itinerary in case of force majeure conditions (Political reason/Natural Calamities). Changes shall be informed to Guests at the earliest. Guests shall pay any additional charges applicable in such cases. Other than force majeure for any other unavoidable circumstance, if the Company curtails or cancels a certain day’s sightseeing, refund for the concerned portion of the sightseeing/tour shall be given to the Guests. The Company will not be responsible for any other kind of refund.
- Transport provided for the entire tour (Xylo/Innova/Scorpio) will accommodate 6 people in 1 car. Tour manager have rights to allocate as per the group size.
- Twin sharing accommodation is provided at all locations. In case of Extra Adult, mattress will be provided. Heater facility is not provided.
- In case Guest misses any meal for any reason, no refund will be given.
- Tour managers will be assisting travellers throughout the tour and they will not be responsible for loss of any Guest’s baggage or any kind of personal belongings. Guests will be solely responsible for their bags and belongings. Guests should follow information and instructions given by tour managers. The Company is not responsible for the consequences that may result from not following such instructions.
- Alcohol and narcotics are strictly prohibited.