About the Tour:
Probably, no other place like Goa comes to mind when we think of a tour. The Goa tour is a perfect combo for both , the beach lovers as well as the sightseers`. The guests are provided with a perfect combination of rest and repose as well as wonderful sightseeings.
No of Days Ex – Mumbai 05 Days
|Day 1||Mumbai -Panjim||D||Hotel|
|Day 3||Panjim-Old Goa-Spice market-Candolim||B,D||Hotel|
|Day 4||Candolim-Calangute-Aguada Fort – Candolim||B,D||Hotel|
|Day 5||Candolim-Panjim- Mumbai||B||Hotel|
Day 1: Mumbai – Panjim
Upon arrival in Goa, meet our tour representative who’ll escort you to the hotel pre-decided for your stay. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Day 2: Panjim-Mapusa-Panjim
After breakfast, begin the city tour of Panjim and enjoy a full day sightseeing tour covering Mapusa market . In the evening visit Baga Beach. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Day 3: Panjim-Old Goa-Spice market-Candolim
Post breakfast, in the morning, visit St Francis of Assissi church, and Spice market. On arrival at Candolim check into the hotel. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Day 4: Candolim-Aguada Fort-Calangute– Candolim
In the morning, leave by road for a visit to Aguada Fort. In the evening visit Calangute beach. Stay overnight in the hotel at Candolim.
Day 5: Candolim-Panjim- Mumbai
After breakfast, leave from Candolim. Halt at Panjim for some shopping later depart for Mumbai with fond memories.
Tour officially ends here.
Ex-Mumbai: Rs.9800/- per head +5% GST
|Panjim||La Capitol / Similar||3*||2|
|Candolim||Silver Sands Hideaway/ Similar||3*||2|
- Accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC vehicles
- Meals as per the itinerary.
- Day sightseeing
- GST (5%)
- Additional / personal use of vehicle.
- Entry fee if any
- Extended stay due to weather conditions or any situation not in human control.
- Any personal expenses, room service and special orders, mineral waters, non-alcoholic beverages, tips, phone calls, laundry etc.
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Camera fees.
- Airfares/Rail fares.
- Anything Specifically NOT mentioned in includes.
|PAYMENT SCHEDULE (Per person)|
|At booking||15 days prior|
|Cancellation period||Cancellation Charges on Cost|
|21 – 35 days||25%|
|21 – 14 days||50%|
|14 – 07 days||75%|
|Less than 07 days or No show||100%|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- It is assumed that the Guests booking the tour are medically fit to travel on tour and also that he/she is aware about the tour programme and the different activities that shall be undertaken during the tour. In case of any health related issues on tour, Guests are expected to be equipped to handle it on their own. Tour Manager can give assistance in such cases but it will not be possible to give complete attention.
- Payment of the registration amount only shows that the Guest is interested in going for the tour. All the services like hotel accommodation voucher, drivel details, etc. shall be confirmed only on receipt of the full and final payment.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of non-payment of full tour cost before departure.
- For any reason if the The Tern Travellers bears any cost on behalf of the Guest, he/she must reimburse the amount to the Company within the designated time.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the rights to modify or alter the tour itinerary in case of force majeure conditions (Political reason/Natural Calamities). Changes shall be informed to Guests at the earliest. Guests shall pay any additional charges applicable in such cases. Other than force majeure for any other unavoidable circumstance, if the Company curtails or cancels a certain day’s sightseeing, refund for the concerned portion of the sightseeing/tour shall be given to the Guests. The Company will not be responsible for any other kind of refund.
- Transport provided for the entire tour (Xylo/Innova/Scorpio) will accommodate 6 people in 1 car. Tour manager have rights to allocate as per the group size.
- Twin sharing accommodation is provided at all locations. In case of Extra Adult, mattress will be provided. Heater facility is not provided.
- In case Guest misses any meal for any reason, no refund will be given.
- Tour managers will be assisting travellers throughout the tour and they will not be responsible for loss of any Guest’s baggage or any kind of personal belongings. Guests will be solely responsible for their bags and belongings. Guests should follow information and instructions given by tour managers. The Company is not responsible for the consequences that may result from not following such instructions.
- The Tern Travellers hold the rights to amend the price of the tour due to force reasons such as increase in market rate, transportation cost rise due to fuel price hike, etc. without prior notice.
- Alcohol and narcotics are strictly prohibited.