About the Tour:
Nepal is home to eight of the world’s 10 highest peaks, including Mount Everest (8848 metres). Tallest in the world, Mount Everest, stands on the Nepal-Tibet border. Also in Nepal is Lumbini, which is considered to be the birthplace of Gautam Buddha, the founder of Buddhism. Enjoy your four nights five days package in the beautiful Nepal.
No of Days Ex-Mumbai 05Days
|Day 1||Mumbai – Nepal||B,D||Hotel|
|Day 5||Pokhara- Mumbai||B,D||Hotel|
Day 1: Mumbai – Kathmandu
Upon arrival in Kathmandu, meet our tour representative who’ll escort you to the hotel pre-decided for your stay. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Day 2: Kathmandu – Sightseeing
After breakfast, begin the city tour of Kathmandu and enjoy a full day sightseeing covering, Pashupathinath Temple, Swayambhunath Temple and Durbar Square. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Day 3: Chitwan National Park
In the morning, leave by road for a visit Chitwan National Park – well known for ‘One Horned Rhinoceros’ and Elephant Farm. Later we enjoy the thrilling activities like elephant ride and canoe ride. Check into the hotel for night stay.
Day 4: Pokhara
Post breakfast, in the morning, leave by road for a visit to Pokhara`s Bindabasini temple, and the Gupteshwar Caves, which are also the longest caves in Nepal. Enjoy boating in the Phewa Lake – reflecting the panoramic views of Mt. Fishtail and we visit Barahi Temple located on an island in Phewa Lake. Post sightseeing, return to the hotel for night stay.
Day 5: Pokhara – Mumbai
Post breakfast depart for Mumbai with fond memories.
Tour officially ends here.
Ex-Mumbai: Rs .14900/- per head
- Accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC vehicles
- Meals as per the itinerary.
- Day sightseeing
- GST (5%)
- Additional / personal use of vehicle.
- Entry fee if any
- Extended stay due to weather conditions or any situation not in human control.
- Any personal expenses, room service and special orders, mineral waters, non-alcoholic beverages, tips, phone calls, laundry etc.
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Camera fees.
- Airfares/Rail fares.
- Anything Specifically NOT mentioned in includes.
|PAYMENT SCHEDULE (Per person)|
|At booking||15 days prior|
|Cancellation period||Cancellation Charges on Cost|
|21 – 35 days||25%|
|21 – 14 days||50%|
|14 – 07 days||75%|
|Less than 07 days or No show||100%|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- It is assumed that the Guests booking the tour are medically fit to travel on tour and also that he/she is aware about the tour programme and the different activities that shall be undertaken during the tour. In case of any health related issues on tour, Guests are expected to be equipped to handle it on their own. Tour Manager can give assistance in such cases but it will not be possible to give complete attention.
- Payment of the registration amount only shows that the Guest is interested in going for the tour. All the services like hotel accommodation voucher, drivel details, etc. shall be confirmed only on receipt of the full and final payment.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of non-payment of full tour cost before departure.
- For any reason if the The Tern Travellers bears any cost on behalf of the Guest, he/she must reimburse the amount to the Company within the designated time.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the rights to modify or alter the tour itinerary in case of force majeure conditions (Political reason/Natural Calamities). Changes shall be informed to Guests at the earliest. Guests shall pay any additional charges applicable in such cases. Other than force majeure for any other unavoidable circumstance, if the Company curtails or cancels a certain day’s sightseeing, refund for the concerned portion of the sightseeing/tour shall be given to the Guests. The Company will not be responsible for any other kind of refund.
- Transport provided for the entire tour (Xylo/Innova/Scorpio) will accommodate 6 people in 1 car. Tour manager have rights to allocate as per the group size.
- Twin sharing accommodation is provided at all locations. In case of Extra Adult, mattress will be provided. Heater facility is not provided.
- In case Guest misses any meal for any reason, no refund will be given.
- Tour managers will be assisting travellers throughout the tour and they will not be responsible for loss of any Guest’s baggage or any kind of personal belongings. Guests will be solely responsible for their bags and belongings. Guests should follow information and instructions given by tour managers. The Company is not responsible for the consequences that may result from not following such instructions.
- The Tern Travellers hold the rights to amend the price of the tour due to force reasons such as increase in market rate, transportation cost rise due to fuel price hike, etc. without prior notice.
- Alcohol and narcotics are strictly prohibited.