DAZZLING DUBAI TOUR
4 NIGHTS/5 DAYS
Dubai 5 days – 4 nights tour package will take you around the most important spots of this beautiful city. The highlights of the tour are as follows:
- 3 Dinner included
- 4 breakfast included
- Visit to at the top Burj Khalifa
- Marina Bay cruise (with Dinner)
- Desert safari on land cruiser (with BBQ dinner)
- Half day city tour
- All transfers
- Hotel Palm Beach stay for 4 nights
All these at a very affordable price. Dubai a small fast developing city in UAE is also the shopping capital of the world. Famous for its renowned shopping festival. The entire tour has included your stay for 4 nights in 3 star hotel, breakfast, dinner*, sightseeing to the most iconic spots of dubai
Region United Arab Emirates
Time Zone GMT +0400Hrs IST -0130Hrs
No of Days Ex – Dubai (DXB) 05 Days
Destinations 4N Dubai
Day 1: Arrival at Dubai Airport – Visit Burj Khalifa at the top
In Dubai you will be greeted by a representative and taken to your hotel.
Burj Khalifa 124th Floor: Enjoy most amazing view of Dubai from 124th Floor of Burj Khalifa world’s tallest building (Burj Khalifa slot booked between 19:30 and 20:00 hrs). Return transfer for Burj Khalifa on shared basis is included.
Day 2: Dubai City tour & Marina Cruise with Dinner
Dubai consists of imposing skyscrapers, stunning beaches and opulent hotels, and is one of the world’s most thronged cities.
Today, you will be picked up from your hotel around 2:30 PM to visit the Sheikh’s Palace. After that, head towards the Kite Beach where you could witness kite surfing. You may laze by the beachside and enjoy the amazing view of Burj Al Arab and get yourself photographed.
Later, around 5 pm, head towards Atlantis hotel, Palm Jumeirah for a photo stop. At around 5:30 pm, embark on the Marina Dhow Cruise and enjoy the sunset, the skyscrapers and sail by the sea. Enjoy dinner on the cruise.
Once you disembark from the cruise, you would be driven to the Dubai Canal a new attraction in Dubai. Explore Dubai Museum and get the hang of the cu
lture and development of UAE.
Later, return to your hotel around 10:00 PM for an overnight stay.
Day 3: Desert Safari on Land cruiser with BBQ dinner
Desert Safari and BBQ: You will get picked up from your hotel for the de
sert safari in a Land Cruiser only between 2:30 – 3:00pm, a ride over the sand dunes followed by a
barbeque dinner and belly dance performance in the desert – another Dubai experience! The Desert Safari begins early evening with dune bashing, and is followed by barbeque dinner at a traditional bedouin campsite.
Day 4: Leisure day – Dinner at Indian restaurant
After breakfast, you have the rest of the day to enjoy the glitz and glamour that Dubai has to offer! Enjoy shopping and Indian market. At night around 8:30pm, you would be taken to Meena Bazar for a delicious Indian dinner at a restaurant. You may shop at Meena Bazar while you are there.
Day 5: Departure
After a hearty breakfast, you will have a few hours in Dubai before you begin your journey back to India. The standard check-out time is 12pm; please get in touch with your representative to book yourself a late check-out before travelling, if required, at an extra cost.
You would then proceed to the Airport on seat-in-coach basis.
end of the tour & our services
- 04 night accommodation in Dubai
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Airport transfers
- Desert Safari on Land Cruiser with BBQ dinner
- Marina cruise with Dinner
- Half day city tour of Dubai
- At the top at Burj Khalifa with transfer
- One dinner at Indian Restaurant in Bur Dubai
- All transfers on Sic basis
- 5% Dubai VAT from Jan 2018
- GST 5%
- Extended stay due to weather conditions or any situation not in human control.
- Any personal expenses, room service and special orders, mineral waters, non-alcoholic beverages, tips, phone calls, laundry etc.
- Meals other than specified
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary.
- Water Sports, Entry fees, camera fees
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- City tax (to be paid directly at hotel)
- Visa Charges
- Anything Specifically NOT mentioned in includes.
Note: Visa Charges: Rs.5600/- per person | OK to board: Rs.650/- | Flight: Rs.12000/- (Round trip)
|Dubai||Palm Beach Hotel (bur Dubai) or Similar||3*||04||Luxury|
|PAYMENT SCHEDULE (Per person)|
|At the time of booking||30 days prior to departure||15 days prior to departure|
|Per person||25% (Non-refundable)||50%||100%|
|Cancellation period||Cancellation Charges on Cost|
|45 – 30 days||25%|
|30 – 14 days||50%|
|14 – 07 days||75%|
|Less than 07 days or No show||100%|
Passengers are advised to carry the following documents for their own safety and convenience or for any permits to be taken during the activities.
- Compulsory for Foreigners, Non-Resident Indians
- Desirable for Indians
- Latest photographs
- 1 Passport size photograph
- Front and back scan copy of passport
- 6 months validity of passport from arrival date
You will be required to carry the original of the document that you forward to make various permits (if any).
Keep copies of valid Passport and Visa handy.
Also carry additional copies of all the above for any other permits required.
You need not hand the document but maintain them yourself and produce them yourself if and when asked for. Please carry these documents on the trek as well as you may be asked for it at the various check posts.