About the tour:
Black Panther or Melanistic Leopard is a colour variant of Indian leopards reported from densely forested areas of south India, mostly from the state of Karnataka. Melanistic leopards also known as the ghost of forest is more commonly found in dense tropical rain forest of Karnataka, Kerala and Assam, most famous wildlife sanctuaries to spot Black Panther in India are Anshi-Dandeli Tiger Reserve and Kabini wildlife sanctuary.
The park is a habitat of Bengal tigers, black panthers and Indian elephants, amongst other distinctive fauna. The Kali River flows through the tiger reserve and is the lifeline of the ecosystem and hence the name. The Tiger reserve is spread over an area of 1300 square kilometers.
|Day 1||Hubli – Dandeli (Evening Safari)||L,D||Hotel|
|Day 2||Dandeli leopard Safaris||B,L,D||Hotel|
|Day 3||Dandeli – Hubli||B|
Day 1: Hubli – Dandeli
Report at Hubli Airport/Railway station and meet our trip leader. Briefing and transfer to vehicle for drive to Resort. Upon arrival meet and greet by the hotel with welcome drinks, and check in to your cosy luxurious rooms. Post lunch we shall head out for 1st jeep safari in the woods of Dandeli. Return with great sightings hopefully and with some mind boggling pictures. Dinner and Wildlife discussion in the evening will be done.
Day 2: Dandeli (Morning & Evening Safari)
Good Morning!!! Wake up early today as you have to chase the dawn in the mist forest of Dandeli.
Bed tea will be served and hop on to your gypsy for another game drive. Return by breakfast hours and fill in with sumptuous breakfast. Relax and freshen up until lunch. Post lunch next drive is awaiting hidden surprises that nature have for us. We go out and unleash the surprise package with some great wildlife photography and sightings. Return to resort for evening refreshments and wildlife documentary.
Day 3: Dandeli – Hubli
The final day we wake up by the light and stroll around to look for birds until breakfast. Transfer luggage to our luxury vehicles and drive back to Hubli Airport/ Station. Bid apart until we meet next again.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in above mentioned hotel
- Return transfers by AC Vehicle from Hubli
- Meals as per mentioned in the itinerary
- 3 Wildlife Safaris
- Guide Charges
- Forest permits, Gypsy charges
- Expertise and service charges
- Leader charges
- Wildlife naturalist with group
- Additional / personal use of vehicle
- Extended stay due to weather conditions or any situation not in human control
- Any personal expenses, room service and special orders, mineral waters, non-alcoholic beverages, tips, phone calls, laundry etc.
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Camera fees.
- Airfares/Rail fare
- Anything Specifically NOT mentioned in includes.
|PAYMENT SCHEDULE (Per person)|
|At the time of booking||50%|
|15 days prior to departure||100%|
|Cancellation period||Cancellation Charges on Cost|
|21 – 35 days||25%|
|21 – 14 days||50%|
|14 – 07 days||75%|
|Less than 07 days or No show||100%|
Mode of payment
You may make the payment by the following modes:
You may hand over cash to us and we will be glad to send you a receipt against the payment.
You may use the electronic transfer facility to send us the payment. The following are the details
Bank Name: Union Bank of India
A/c name: The Tern Travellers (Nabeel Ansari)
Account type: Current
Account No: 318401010137546
IFSC Code: UBIN0531847
Documents Required (For all participant)
Participants are advised to carry the following documents for their own safety and convenience or for any permits to be taken during the activities.
- Compulsory for Foreigners, Non-Resident Indians
- For Indians who do not have a passport:
- Valid ID Card; this may include any of the following
- Driving license
- Pan Card (Has to be qualified with a proof of address as Pan Card is not a proof of Address)
- Election ID Card
- Valid ID Card; this may include any of the following
You will be required to carry the original of the document that you forward to make various permits (if any).
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- It is assumed that the Guests booking the tour are medically fit to travel on tour and also that he/she is aware about the tour programme and the different activities that shall be undertaken during the tour. In case of any health related issues on tour, Guests are expected to be equipped to handle it on their own. Tour Manager can give assistance in such cases but it will not be possible to give complete attention.
- Payment of the registration amount only shows that the Guest is interested in going for the tour. All the services like hotel accommodation voucher, drivel details, etc. shall be confirmed only on receipt of the full and final payment.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of non-payment of full tour cost before departure.
- For any reason if The Tern Travellers bears any cost on behalf of the Guest, he/she must reimburse the amount to the Company within the designated time.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the rights to modify or alter the tour itinerary in case of force majeure conditions (Political reason/Natural Calamities). Changes shall be informed to Guests at the earliest. Guests shall pay any additional charges applicable in such cases. Other than force majeure for any other unavoidable circumstance, if the Company curtails or cancels a certain day’s sightseeing, refund for the concerned portion of the sightseeing/tour shall be given to the Guests. The Company will not be responsible for any other kind of refund.
- Transport provided for the entire tour is as per group size. Skipper has rights to allocate as per the group size.
- Twin sharing accommodation is provided at all locations. In case of Extra Adult, mattress will be provided.
- In case Guest misses any meal for any reason, no refund will be given.
- Tour managers will be assisting travellers throughout the tour and they will not be responsible for loss of any Guest’s baggage or any kind of personal belongings. Guests will be solely responsible for their bags and belongings. Guests should follow information and instructions given by tour managers. The Company is not responsible for the consequences that may result from not following such instructions.
- Alcohol and narcotics are strictly prohibited.
Batch 1: 09th February 2018