COUNTRY SIDE – SADDLE TO PEDAL
About the tour:
It is living deep in woods. The village is raw and basic. It is refreshing for those aching for a revisit to the past of sepia days. Hidden Village is not a regular resort.
The expedition will involve cycling from Mumbai south to hidden village near Shahapur. Get on your wheels ready and paddles on, pull your backpacks with energy and thrill to ride along the country side of Mumbai. Viewing some exorbitantly lush green plateaus and clear blue sky while riding uphill, one shall get mesmerised. The expedition will involve uphill and downhill ride, which is suitable for avid and usual cyclists.
Day 1: Mumbai – Atgaon – Hidden Village (80Kms/3-4Hrs)
Dadar – Sion – Priyadarshini – Godrej – Thane – Bhiwandi-Kalyan Bypass – Vadape – Asangaon – Shahapur – Atgaon – Wada-shahapur road – Hidden Village (Sakhroli)
Meet at Dadar TT by 0630Hrs in the morning, we assemble early to avoid cycling in scorching heat. Day 1 ride is for about 80Kms which will be covered in nearly 3Hrs. All gears pad up, cycles ready and we are set to go as all participants arrive. To avoid traffic and sun we start early, energy bars and water will be distributed among the participants. Transfer your luggage to support vehicle and we start our ride. The ride will involve strenuous uphill and downhill which means you have to be physically fit. Also adhere to traffic rules and obey the moving traffic, though we will have our support vehicle and team backing you up. The first stretch of 40Kms will pass through the city roads and we soon enter the national highway. Our route will mainly have highway roads and forest cover.
We shall reach resort by 1100Hrs. Halting en-route for breakfast, which will be served by our leader.
After reaching resort, freshen up and relax. Lunch will be served. Delicious lunch and quiet forest an amazing combination. The resort hosts a waterfall and few ponds. One can dip into and rejuvenate themselves from the long cycle ride. Evening we walk around the property to explore and return for dinner. Enjoy dinner and discuss next day’s route sitting around the campfire. Call it off a day early as we have to start early.
Day 2: Hidden Village – Mumbai
As we wake up, quickly freshen up and gear up for our ride back to Mumbai. This is suspense as the route will be discussed and finalised on day 1. There are few interesting routes we can explore while our ride back to Mumbai. We have early breakfast and start our ride back. We shall reach back to Mumbai by about 1100 hrs.
Trip officially ends.
AC Support vehicle
Accommodation on above mentioned hotels
Meals as per itinerary
Cycling gears viz; Safety jacket, rear lights
Cycle repair tool kit
Water and energy bars throughout the ride
First Aid Kit
Trip Leader from The Tern Travellers team
Any other transport from origin of participant to meeting point.
Additional meals or services
Single sharing room
Any other item specifically NOT mentioned in includes.
At the time of booking: 50%
Balance on or before 3 days of departure: 50%
Cancellation period Cancellation Charges on Cost
21 – 35 days 25%
21 – 14 days 50%
14 – 07 days 75%
Less than 07 days or No show 100%
Mode of payment:
You may make the payment by the following modes:
You may hand over cash to us and we will be glad to send you a receipt against the payment.
You may use the electronic transfer facility to send us the payment. The following are the details
Bank Name: Union Bank of India
A/c name: THE TERN TRAVELLERS
Account type: Current
Account No: 318401010137546
IFSC Code: UBIN0531847
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. It is assumed that the Guests booking the tour are medically fit to travel on tour and also that he/she is aware about the tour programme and the different activities that shall be undertaken during the tour. In case of any health related issues on tour, Guests are expected to be equipped to handle it on their own. Tour Manager can give assistance in such cases but it will not be possible to give complete attention.
2. Payment of the registration amount only shows that the Guest is interested in going for the tour. All the services like hotel accommodation voucher, drivel details, etc. shall be confirmed only on receipt of the full and final payment.
3. The Tern Travellers reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of non-payment of full tour cost before departure.
4. For any reason if The Tern Travellers bears any cost on behalf of the Guest, he/she must reimburse the amount to the Company within the designated time.
5. The Tern Travellers reserves the rights to modify or alter the tour itinerary in case of force majeure conditions (Political reason/Natural Calamities). Changes shall be informed to Guests at the earliest. Guests shall pay any additional charges applicable in such cases. Other than force majeure for any other unavoidable circumstance, if the Company curtails or cancels a certain day’s sightseeing, refund for the concerned portion of the sightseeing/tour shall be given to the Guests. The Company will not be responsible for any other kind of refund.
6. Transport provided for the entire tour is as per group size. Skipper has rights to allocate as per the group size.
7. Twin sharing accommodation is provided at all locations. In case of Extra Adult, mattress will be provided.
8. In case Guest misses any meal for any reason, no refund will be given.
9. Tour managers will be assisting travellers throughout the tour and they will not be responsible for loss of any Guest’s baggage or any kind of personal belongings. Guests will be solely responsible for their bags and belongings. Guests should follow information and instructions given by tour managers. The Company is not responsible for the consequences that may result from not following such instructions.
10. Alcohol and narcotics are strictly prohibited.
Batch 1: 16th December 2017