EXCLUSIVE JIM CORBETT WILDLIFE TOUR
Jim Corbett National Park is the oldest national park in India and was established in 1936 as Hailey National Park to protect the endangered Bengal tiger. It is located in Nainital district of Uttarakhand and was named after Jim Corbett who played a key role in its establishment. The park was the first to come under the Project Tiger initiative.
The park has sub-Himalayan belt geographical and ecological characteristics. Corbett National Park comprises 520.8 km2 (201.1sq mi) area of hills, riverine belts, marshy depressions, grasslands and a large lake. The elevation ranges from 1,300 to 4,000ft (400 to 1,220 m). Winter nights are cold but the days are bright and sunny. It rains from July to September.
Forest covers almost 73% of the park, 10% of the area consists of grasslands. It houses around 110 tree species, 50 species of mammals, 580 bird species and 25 reptile species.
Region Terai, Uttarakhand
No of Days 03 Days
Type Wildlife Safari
|Day 1||Delhi – Ramnagar – Resort||3*||L,D|
|Day 2||Morning & Evening Safari||3*||B,L,D|
|Day 3||Ramnagar – Delhi – Mumbai||B|
Day 0: Train Journey from Mumbai to Delhi by Nizammuddin Garibrath in 3AC
Day 1: DELHI – RAMNAGAR – CORBETT
After reaching New delhi station, meet our representative and transfer to vehicle for drive to Corbett (5hr road journey with one halt). Reach by afternoon 2pm & check in to the resort. Lunch will be served and get ready for your first jungle safari in the Sal forest of Corbett. The greenery & lush rich biodiversity of the forest will make you feel rejoiced. If you are sharing jeep with our wildlife expert you probably might end up having a good jungle talk and knowledgeable safari. Keep your Binocs, camera & eyes wide open to look out for birds, mammals, etc. around. Return for evening tea with a sit out discussing days sighting and QNA session.
Day 2: CORBETT
With an early wake up call, have a quick tea cup and head out for safari number 2, this time from a different safari track and zone. The forest has different gifts in different corners. We look out for the big cat and also enjoy birding which is an active part in the morning time. There are high chances of sighting big cats early morning as their walking activity is high for hunting & territory marking. Return for breakfast and relax until Lunch. Post lunch enjoy the 3rd safari (we have 3 beautiful chances to spot the big cats and the other elusive animals of the forest – Be patient & vigilant). Return in the evening for tea and discussing sighting. List out number of birds you spotted while in all 3 safaris, don’t miss the colourful feathers. Dinner and day off
Day 3: CORBETT – DELHI
After breakfast check out and drive to Delhi. Drop at Railway station/Airport. Collect your train tickets from the Tour leader and board train back to Mumbai.
Day 4: Arrive at Mumbai.
Ex-Mumbai: Indians: Adult: ₹16,500/-*** per head
Ex-Delhi: Indians: Adult: ₹12,900/- per head
|Ramnagar, Corbett||Tiger Groove Resort or Similar||Deluxe 3*|
- Return 3AC train fare (Garibrath)***
- Accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis in above mentioned.
- Return transfers by AC Vehicle.
- All Meals as per mentioned in the itinerary. (2Breakfast/2 Lunch/ 2 Dinner)
- Safari charges, forest permits, guide charges.
- Safari gypsy (6pax per gypsy)
- The Tern Travellers Leader & Naturalist
- GST@ 5%
- Additional / personal use of vehicle.
- Single Sharing room at Supplementary charges
- Additional meals apart from mentioned in the itinerary
- Extended stay due to weather conditions or any situation not in human control.
- Any personal expenses, room service and special orders, mineral waters, non-alcoholic beverages, tips, phone calls, laundry etc.
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Camera fees.
- Anything Specifically NOT mentioned in includes.
BOOKING AMOUNT TO RESERVE SPOT/TRAIN RESERVATION: RS.3000/-
Account Name: The Tern Travellers
Account number: 50200031137510
Bank name: HDFC
Account type: Current
Branch: Fort, Mumbai
IFSC code: HDFC0000355
|PAYMENT SCHEDULE (Per person)|
|At the time of booking||25%|
|30 days before Departure||75%|
|07 days before departure||100%|
- The Tern Travellers reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of payment schedule not followed.
|Cancellation period||Cancellation Charges on Cost|
|More than 30 days||25%|
|30 to 15 days||50%|
|15 to 07 days||80%|
|Less than 07 days or No show||100%|