ALL INCLUSIVE JIM CORBETT WILDLIFE TOUR FOR 5 DAYS FROM MUMBAI.
Jim Corbett National Park is the oldest national park in India and was established in 1936 as Hailey National Park to protect the endangered Bengal tiger. It is located in Nainital district of Uttarakhand and was named after Jim Corbett who played a key role in its establishment. The park was the first to come under the Project Tiger initiative.
The park has sub-Himalayan belt geographical and ecological characteristics. Corbett National Park comprises 520.8 km2 (201.1sq mi) area of hills, riverine belts, marshy depressions, grasslands and a large lake. The elevation ranges from 1,300 to 4,000ft (400 to 1,220 m). Winter nights are cold but the days are bright and sunny. It rains from July to September.
Forest covers almost 73% of the park, 10% of the area consists of grasslands. It houses around 110 tree species, 50 species of mammals, 580 bird species and 25 reptile species.
Day 0: Train Journey from Mumbai to Delhi by Nizammuddin Garibrath in 3AC
Day 1: 08:00am: Arrival at Delhi, meet our leader and transfer to Ramnagar
11:00am: En- route halt for tea and snacks.
01:00pm: Reach Resort
02:15pm: Transfer to forest Gypsy
02:45pm: Drive through the forest and enjoy Safari – 1
06:30pm: Return back to Resort
07:00pm: Take a night walk around property
08:00pm: Dinner to be served
Day 2: 05:30am: Wakeup call
06:00am: Morning tea and head for Safari – 2
02:00pm: Safari – 3
06:30pm: Tea at hotel
08:00pm: Dinner to be served
Day 3: 06:30am: Wakeup call
07:30am: Morning tea/Breakfast and head out to Ramnagar
10:30am: Transfer to Vehicle and proceed for Delhi
01:30pm: Transfer to Delhi Station and Board train to Mumbai
Day 4: Arrive Mumbai.
|Ramnagar, Corbett||Tiger Groove Resort or Similar||Deluxe 3*|
- Return 3AC train fare (Garibrath)
- Accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis in above mentioned.
- Return transfers by AC Vehicle.
- All Meals as per mentioned in the itinerary. (2Breakfast/2 Lunch/ 2 Dinner)
- Safari charges, forest permits, guide charges.
- Safari gypsy (6pax per gypsy)
- The Tern Travellers Leader & Naturalist
- Additional / personal use of vehicle.
- Single Sharing room at Supplementary charges
- Additional meals apart from mentioned in the itinerary
- Extended stay due to weather conditions or any situation not in human control.
- Any personal expenses, room service and special orders, mineral waters, non-alcoholic beverages, tips, phone calls, laundry etc.
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Camera fees.
- Anything Specifically NOT mentioned in includes.
|PAYMENT SCHEDULE (Per person)|
|At the time of booking||25%|
|30 days before Departure||75%|
|07 days before departure||100%|
- The Tern Travellers reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of payment schedule not followed.
|Cancellation period||Cancellation Charges on Cost|
|More than 30 days||25%|
|30 to 15 days||50%|
|15 to 07 days||80%|
|Less than 07 days or No show||100%|
21st February 2019
14th March 2019
18th March 2019