Type: Camping & Trekking
No of days: 02
|Day 1||Panvel – Camp||L,D||Tents|
|Day 2||Camp – Panvel||B|
Report at 0830hrs and meet our leader on Panvel station Opp. Platform 1. A quick introduction and briefing session by the leader will be given to all and we transfer to vehicle. Drive to base village, briefing of the place and trek shall be stated. Start trek and it should take about 2hrs to reach the campsite. Freshen up and rest for a while. Post lunch team games and treasure hunt to be played in the wilderness. Early evening we all pitch our camp with the tent pitching session in hand. Evening will be set fire around bonfire and acoustic music played. Dinner will be served and call it a day.
Wake up with rise of the sun, freshen up. We have an option of taking the trek to Kalavantin peak – “Stairway to heaven” or resting there by. The trek will take about 2hrs to complete through & fro, shall return back by 0900hrs and fill in with breakfast. Pack up and start descending to base village. Our vehicles will receive us and we shall head to Panvel station for drop and onward journey. We part until we meet again.
Trip officially ends.
- Return transport Panvel to base village
- Meals as per itinerary
- Sleeping bags, tents, groundsheet
- First Aid Kit
- Trip Expertise
- Trek Leader from The Tern Travellers team
- Any transport from origin to meeting point
- Additional meals or services
Any other item Specifically NOT mentioned in Includes
|Advance||Balance on or before 3days of departure|
|At the time of booking||50%||50%|
|Cancellation period||Cancellation Charges on Cost|
|21 – 35 days||25%|
|21 – 14 days||50%|
|14 – 07 days||75%|
|Less than 07 days or No show||100%|
Mode of payment
You may make the payment by the following modes:
You may hand over cash to us and we will be glad to send you a receipt against the payment.
You may use the electronic transfer facility to send us the payment. The following are the details
Bank Name: Union Bank of India
A/c name: Nabeel Ansari
Account type: Current
Account No: 318401010137546
IFSC Code: UBIN0531847
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- It is assumed that the Guests booking the tour are medically fit to travel on tour and also that he/she is aware about the tour programme and the different activities that shall be undertaken during the tour. In case of any health related issues on tour, Guests are expected to be equipped to handle it on their own. Tour Manager can give assistance in such cases but it will not be possible to give complete attention.
- Payment of the registration amount only shows that the Guest is interested in going for the tour. All the services like hotel accommodation voucher, drivel details, etc. shall be confirmed only on receipt of the full and final payment.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of non-payment of full tour cost before departure.
- For any reason if The Tern Travellers bears any cost on behalf of the Guest, he/she must reimburse the amount to the Company within the designated time.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the rights to modify or alter the tour itinerary in case of force majeure conditions (Political reason/Natural Calamities). Changes shall be informed to Guests at the earliest. Guests shall pay any additional charges applicable in such cases. Other than force majeure for any other unavoidable circumstance, if the Company curtails or cancels a certain day’s sightseeing, refund for the concerned portion of the sightseeing/tour shall be given to the Guests. The Company will not be responsible for any other kind of refund.
- Transport provided for the entire tour is as per group size. Skipper has rights to allocate as per the group size.
- Twin sharing accommodation is provided at all locations. In case of Extra Adult, mattress will be provided.
- In case Guest misses any meal for any reason, no refund will be given.
- Tour managers will be assisting travellers throughout the tour and they will not be responsible for loss of any Guest’s baggage or any kind of personal belongings. Guests will be solely responsible for their bags and belongings. Guests should follow information and instructions given by tour managers. The Company is not responsible for the consequences that may result from not following such instructions.
- Alcohol and narcotics are strictly prohibited.
Batch 1: 17th February 2018
Batch 2: 17th March 2018