About the place:
Sanjay Gandhi national park:
Sanjay Gandhi National Park (SGNP), previously Borivali National Park, is a large protected area in the northern part of Mumbai city in Maharashtra State in India. It encompasses an area of 104 sq.km and is surrounded on three sides by India’s most populous city. It is notable as one of the major national parks existing within a metropolis limit and is one of the most visited parks in the world.
The rich flora and fauna of Sanjay Gandhi National Park attracts more than 2 million visitors every year.
A total 172 species of butterflies have been reported here, of which the spectacular ones are blue Mormon, the phenomenal artist of camouflage the blue oak leaf, the bright jezebel and large yellow and white orange tip, tiger butterfly, egg flies and sailors. There are a number of moths too. The largest moth is the size of a sparrow (30 cm).
Type: Nature Trail / Butterfly Trail
No of days: 01 Ex-Thane
Trail time: 2 – 3Hrs
|Day 1||SGNP – Trail – SGNP||Snacks|
Day Wise Itinerary
0700Hrs: Reporting at Thane West
0800Hrs: Reach Yeoor
0830Hrs: Butterfly trail around hills
1030Hrs: Information on Butterflies and its life
1200Hrs: Return to Thane
1230Hrs: Drop at Thane station
Trip officially ends.
Ex Thane: Adult ₹400/-* per person
Group requisite: 06 pax
- Transport from Thane to Yeoor
- Butterfly trail in Yeoor
- Trail packets
- First Aid Kit
- Guide fees
- Trip expertise
- Naturalist Buddy from Tern Travellers team
- Any other transport from origin of participant to meeting point.
- Additional meals or services
- Any expense of personal nature
- Any other item specifically NOT mentioned in includes.
|Advance (Non Refundable)||Balance on or before 3 days|
|At the time of booking||50%||50%|
|Cancellation period||Cancellation Charges on Cost|
|21 – 35 days||25%|
|21 – 14 days||50%|
|14 – 07 days||75%|
|Less than 07 days or No show||100%|
Mode of payment
You may make the payment by the following modes:
You may hand over cash to us and we will be glad to send you a receipt against the payment.
You may use the electronic transfer facility to send us the payment. The following are the details
Bank Name: Union Bank of India
A/c name: Nabeel Ansari
Account type: Current
Account No: 318401010137546
IFSC Code: UBIN0531847
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- It is assumed that the Guests booking the tour are medically fit to travel on tour and also that he/she is aware about the tour programme and the different activities that shall be undertaken during the tour. In case of any health related issues on tour, Guests are expected to be equipped to handle it on their own. Tour Manager can give assistance in such cases but it will not be possible to give complete attention.
- Payment of the registration amount only shows that the Guest is interested in going for the tour. All the services like hotel accommodation voucher, drivel details, etc. shall be confirmed only on receipt of the full and final payment.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of non-payment of full tour cost before departure.
- For any reason if The Tern Travellers bears any cost on behalf of the Guest, he/she must reimburse the amount to the Company within the designated time.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the rights to modify or alter the tour itinerary in case of force majeure conditions (Political reason/Natural Calamities). Changes shall be informed to Guests at the earliest. Guests shall pay any additional charges applicable in such cases. Other than force majeure for any other unavoidable circumstance, if the Company curtails or cancels a certain day’s sightseeing, refund for the concerned portion of the sightseeing/tour shall be given to the Guests. The Company will not be responsible for any other kind of refund.
- Transport provided for the entire tour is as per group size. Skipper has rights to allocate as per the group size.
- Twin sharing accommodation is provided at all locations. In case of Extra Adult, mattress will be provided.
- In case Guest misses any meal for any reason, no refund will be given.
- Tour managers will be assisting travellers throughout the tour and they will not be responsible for loss of any Guest’s baggage or any kind of personal belongings. Guests will be solely responsible for their bags and belongings. Guests should follow information and instructions given by tour managers. The Company is not responsible for the consequences that may result from not following such instructions.
- Alcohol and narcotics are strictly prohibited.
Batch 1: 02nd October 2017