“South Mumbai’s ‘Sagar Upvan’, is a famous botanical garden, which is also known as ‘Bombay /Mumbai Port Trust (BPT / MPT)’ garden located at Colaba. It is the only green garden in the location rejuvenating life of people since last 17 years..”
About 12 acres (46,000 square meter), Sagar Upvan was mere a Garbage dump yard in year around 2000 (17 Years now as of 2017). As Soon MPT took charge and planned to convert it to a green paradise. As soon the work was completed, Coloba residents cherished such a large space with lush greenery (See Pictures) welcoming varieties or birds inside this Botanical garden.
Sea facing natural heaven at Colaba Coastal now attracts humming sound of birds, cuckoos, crows, the rare seen regular Sparrow and many other birds. Early mornings are fresh with cool sea breeze entering the greenery with senior citizens seen walking, jogging, exercising and doing Yoga inside. A not very small nature heaven right adjacent to the hustle bustle and traffic jams of the very city called ‘Mumbai’.
Meet at Sassoon dock gate at 0700 am to our Naturalist cum leader. We shall walk for about 5 minutes to the main gate of the garden. Walk around the park for about 3 hrs exploring and understanding urban flora and fauna. This rich biodiversity hot spot in Southern tip of Mumbai has a lot to tell us about the urban and biodiversity and a great example of “Best Out of Waste”. Our Naturalist will also have a quick Q&A session with all participants to boost knowledge and indulge more in Urban wildlife Conservation. We shall provide with trail packet to munch in through the trail.
PS: Do not litter the waste around from our trail packets.
- Entry to Sagar Upvan in morning hours
- Trail guide/Naturalist
- Trail leader
- Travel from origin to meeting point
- Anything specifically NOT mentioned in includes
|PAYMENT SCHEDULE (Per person)|
|At the time of booking||03 days prior to departure|
- The Tern Travellers reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of payment schedule not followed.
|Cancellation period||Cancellation Charges on Cost|
|More than 10 days||50%|
|10 to 07 days||70%|
|07 to 03 days||90%|
|Less than 03 days or No show||100%|
Mode of payment
You may make the payment by the following modes:
You may hand over cash to us and we will be glad to send you a receipt against the payment.
You may use the electronic transfer facility to send us the payment. The following are the details
Bank Name: Union Bank of India
A/c name: The Tern Travellers (Nabeel Ansari)
Account type: Current
Account No: 318401010137546
IFSC Code: UBIN0531847
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- It is assumed that the Guests booking the tour are medically fit to travel on tour and also that he/she is aware about the tour programme and the different activities that shall be undertaken during the tour. In case of any health related issues on tour, Guests are expected to be equipped to handle it on their own. Tour Manager can give assistance in such cases but it will not be possible to give complete attention.
- Payment of the registration amount only shows that the Guest is interested in going for the tour. All the services like hotel accommodation voucher, drivel details, etc. shall be confirmed only on receipt of the full and final payment.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of non-payment of full tour cost before departure.
- For any reason if The Tern Travellers bears any cost on behalf of the Guest, he/she must reimburse the amount to the Company within the designated time.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the rights to modify or alter the tour itinerary in case of force majeure conditions (Political reason/Natural Calamities). Changes shall be informed to Guests at the earliest. Guests shall pay any additional charges applicable in such cases. Other than force majeure for any other unavoidable circumstance, if the Company curtails or cancels a certain day’s sightseeing, refund for the concerned portion of the sightseeing/tour shall be given to the Guests. The Company will not be responsible for any other kind of refund.
- Transport provided for the entire tour is as per group size. Skipper has rights to allocate as per the group size.
- Twin sharing accommodation is provided at all locations. In case of Extra Adult, mattress will be provided.
- In case Guest misses any meal for any reason, no refund will be given.
- Tour managers will be assisting travellers throughout the tour and they will not be responsible for loss of any Guest’s baggage or any kind of personal belongings. Guests will be solely responsible for their bags and belongings. Guests should follow information and instructions given by tour managers. The Company is not responsible for the consequences that may result from not following such instructions.
- Alcohol and narcotics are strictly prohibited.
Batch 1: 18th February 2018