About the tour:
Tungareshwar is a mountain plateau situated between Virar and Vasai, an hour’s drive from Mumbai. It is a dense forest region with lush green surroundings and flowing waterfalls during monsoon. At an altitude of about 2177 feet, it is a popular destination for trekkers and mountaineers.
This forest has been declared as a wildlife sanctuary. The forest is an effective corridor and buffer for the fauna of the Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Borivali, and Mumbai.
Leopard, rusty-spotted cat, common palm civet, jackal, fox, common langur, common mongoose, black-naped hare, sambar and barking deer
BIRDS – 150 species
(Including common kestrel, peregrine falcon, crested serpent eagle, hornbill, grey jungle fowl)
FLORA – 500 species
No of days: 01
Trail time: 2 – 3Hrs
0630Hrs: Reporting at Vasai
0645Hrs: Drive towards Tungareshwar
0730Hrs: Reach entrance of Tungareshwar
0745Hrs: Nature trail in Tungareshwar
1100Hrs: Return to entrance point
1115Hrs: Drive to Vasai station
1230Hrs: Drop at Vasai station
Trip officially ends.
- Return Transport Vasai to Tungareshwar
- Entry fees for Sanctuary
- First Aid Kit
- Guide fees
- Trip expertise
- Naturalist Buddy from The Tern Travellers team
- Any other transport from origin of participant to meeting point.
- Additional meals or services
- Any expense of personal nature
- Any other item specifically NOT mentioned in includes.
|Advance (Non Refundable)||Balance on or before 3 days|
|At the time of booking||50%||50%|
|Cancellation period||Cancellation Charges on Cost|
|21 – 35 days||25%|
|21 – 14 days||50%|
|14 – 07 days||75%|
|Less than 07 days or No show||100%|
Mode of payment
You may make the payment by the following modes:
You may hand over cash to us and we will be glad to send you a receipt against the payment.
You may use the electronic transfer facility to send us the payment. The following are the details
Bank Name: Union Bank of India
A/c name: Nabeel Ansari
Account type: Current
Account No: 318401010137546
IFSC Code: UBIN0531847
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- It is assumed that the Guests booking the tour are medically fit to travel on tour and also that he/she is aware about the tour programme and the different activities that shall be undertaken during the tour. In case of any health related issues on tour, Guests are expected to be equipped to handle it on their own. Tour Manager can give assistance in such cases but it will not be possible to give complete attention.
- Payment of the registration amount only shows that the Guest is interested in going for the tour. All the services like hotel accommodation voucher, drivel details, etc. shall be confirmed only on receipt of the full and final payment.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of non-payment of full tour cost before departure.
- For any reason if The Tern Travellers bears any cost on behalf of the Guest, he/she must reimburse the amount to the Company within the designated time.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the rights to modify or alter the tour itinerary in case of force majeure conditions (Political reason/Natural Calamities). Changes shall be informed to Guests at the earliest. Guests shall pay any additional charges applicable in such cases. Other than force majeure for any other unavoidable circumstance, if the Company curtails or cancels a certain day’s sightseeing, refund for the concerned portion of the sightseeing/tour shall be given to the Guests. The Company will not be responsible for any other kind of refund.
- Transport provided for the entire tour is as per group size. Skipper has rights to allocate as per the group size.
- Twin sharing accommodation is provided at all locations. In case of Extra Adult, mattress will be provided.
- In case Guest misses any meal for any reason, no refund will be given.
- Tour managers will be assisting travellers throughout the tour and they will not be responsible for loss of any Guest’s baggage or any kind of personal belongings. Guests will be solely responsible for their bags and belongings. Guests should follow information and instructions given by tour managers. The Company is not responsible for the consequences that may result from not following such instructions.
- Alcohol and narcotics are strictly prohibited.
Batch 1: 29th October 2017
Batch 2: 18th November 2017
Batch 3: 07th January 2018