About the tour:
Bhigwan is a small dusty town on the border of Pune and Solapur district in Central Maharashtra, in India. Bhigwan is located on the Pune-Solapur Highway. South of Bhigwan town exist a widespread backwater formed due to a man-made dam built on the Bhima River. The dam is called as Ujni dam. The backwaters are spread over a wide region and are mainly a shallow waste water reserve. There are two areas where one can see the migratory water birds. 1. Diksal – Parewadi 2. Dalaj – Kumbharwadi.
Region Bhigwan, Daund
No of Days Ex – Mumbai 02 Days
Day 1: Mumbai – Bhigwan
Start from Mumbai at 3pm and start our travel towards Bhigwan. Check In to the hotel and freshen up. Dinner will be served and call it off a day.
Day 2: Bhigwan Boat Bird watching – Kumbhargaon Bird Sanctuary – Mumbai
Early morning breakfast and head out for Bhigwan Boat safari and bird watching. Photograph the marsh, water and reed birds. Lunch in village, fresh and hot homely cooked food will be served. Post lunch another round of birdwatching in Kumbhalgaon Bird Sanctuary and drive back to Mumbai.
Tour officially ends.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in above mentioned hotel
- Return transfers by AC Vehicle. (Mumbai – Bhigwan – Mumbai)
- Meals as per mentioned in the itinerary
- Boat Trails and photography session
- Guide Charges
- Expertise and service charges
- Leader charges
- Wildlife naturalist with group
- Additional / personal use of vehicle
- Extended stay due to weather conditions or any situation not in human control
- Any personal expenses, room service and special orders, mineral waters, non-alcoholic beverages, tips, phone calls, laundry etc.
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Camera fees.
- Airfares/Rail fare
- Anything Specifically NOT mentioned in includes.
|PAYMENT SCHEDULE (Per person)|
|Advance||3 days prior to departure|
|Adult||50% of total cost||100% of total cost|
|Cancellation period||Cancellation Charges on Cost|
|21 – 35 days||25%|
|21 – 14 days||50%|
|14 – 07 days||75%|
|Less than 07 days or No show||100%|
Mode of payment
You may make the payment by the following modes:
You may hand over cash to us and we will be glad to send you a receipt against the payment.
You may use the electronic transfer facility to send us the payment. The following are the details
Bank Name: Union Bank of India
A/c name: Nabeel Ansari
Account type: Current
Account No: 318401010137546
IFSC Code: UBIN0531847
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- It is assumed that the Guests booking the tour are medically fit to travel on tour and also that he/she is aware about the tour programme and the different activities that shall be undertaken during the tour. In case of any health related issues on tour, Guests are expected to be equipped to handle it on their own. Tour Manager can give assistance in such cases but it will not be possible to give complete attention.
- Payment of the registration amount only shows that the Guest is interested in going for the tour. All the services like hotel accommodation voucher, drivel details, etc. shall be confirmed only on receipt of the full and final payment.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of non-payment of full tour cost before departure.
- For any reason if The Tern Travellers bears any cost on behalf of the Guest, he/she must reimburse the amount to the Company within the designated time.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the rights to modify or alter the tour itinerary in case of force majeure conditions (Political reason/Natural Calamities). Changes shall be informed to Guests at the earliest. Guests shall pay any additional charges applicable in such cases. Other than force majeure for any other unavoidable circumstance, if the Company curtails or cancels a certain day’s sightseeing, refund for the concerned portion of the sightseeing/tour shall be given to the Guests. The Company will not be responsible for any other kind of refund.
- Transport provided for the entire tour is as per group size. Skipper has rights to allocate as per the group size.
- Twin sharing accommodation is provided at all locations. In case of Extra Adult, mattress will be provided.
- In case Guest misses any meal for any reason, no refund will be given.
- Tour managers will be assisting travellers throughout the tour and they will not be responsible for loss of any Guest’s baggage or any kind of personal belongings. Guests will be solely responsible for their bags and belongings. Guests should follow information and instructions given by tour managers. The Company is not responsible for the consequences that may result from not following such instructions.
- Alcohol and narcotics are strictly prohibited
Batch 1: 03rd February 2018