About Belum Caves:
Belum Caves is the largest tourist cave in Indian subcontinent and the longest caves in plains of Indian Subcontinent, known for its stalactite and stalagmite formations. Belum Caves have long passages, spacious chambers, fresh water galleries and siphons. It is a natural underground cave formed by the constant flow of underground water. The caves reach its deepest point (150 feet from entrance level) at the point known as Pataalaganga.
Belum Caves has a length of 3229 metres, making it the second largest natural caves in Indian Subcontinent after Krem Liat Prah caves in Meghalaya. Today 3.5 km of the cave has been successfully explored, though only 1.5 km is open to tourists. There are 16 different pathways including the main entrance and there are deposits of Quartz in the caves. The caves are formed in Black Limestone. There are indications that Jains and Buddhists monks occupied these caves centuries ago. Many Buddhists relics were found inside the caves. These relics are now housed in Museum at Ananthapur.
Archaeological survey of India (ASI) also found remnants of vessels, etc. of pre-Buddhist era and has dated the remnants of vessels found in the caves to 4500 BC.
Region Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh
No of Days Ex – Bangalore 03 Days
Type Backpacking / Cave Tours
|Day 1||Bangalore – Gandikota||D||Resort|
|Day 2||Gandikota – Belum – Gandikota||B,L,D||Resort|
|Day 3||Gandikota – Bangalore||B|
Day 1: Bangalore – Gandikota (275Kms/5Hrs)
Arrive Bangalore by afternoon and have lunch in Bangalore (At participants cost). Transfer to vehicle and drive to Gandikota. Check In to the hotel and freshen up. Dinner will be served at Hotel and call it off a day.
Day 2: Gandikota – Belum Caves Exploration – Gandikota
Early morning fill in with healthy and heavy breakfast. Leave for Belum caves exploration. Explore the beauty of Caves. Explore all caves in Belum. Belum is the biggest, but there are subordinate caves which are equally beautiful and appealing. We enjoy delicious lunch around Belum caves. Return back to Hotel by evening and relax. Evening is free to explore. Dinner will be served and we call it a day.
Day 3: Gandikota – Bangalore
After early breakfast depart for Bangalore. Drop at Bangalore Station/Airport and disperse with happy faces.
Tour officially ends here.
|Kurnool||Haritha Resort or Similar||Standard|
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in above mentioned hotel.
- Transfers by AC Vehicle Ex – Bangalore
- Meals as per mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entry fees to Belum Caves
- Visit to Gandikota Fort
- Expertise and service charges
- Leader charges
- The Tern Travellers professional Leader
- Additional / personal use of vehicle.
- Extended stay due to weather conditions or any situation not in human control.
- Any personal expenses, room service and special orders, mineral waters, non-alcoholic beverages, tips, phone calls, laundry etc.
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Camera fees.
- Airfares/Rail fares
- Anything Specifically NOT mentioned in includes.
|PAYMENT SCHEDULE (Per person)|
|At the time of booking||50% of the total cost (Non Refundable)|
|07 days prior to Departure||100% of the total cost|
|Cancellation period||Cancellation Charges on Cost|
|21 – 35 days||25%|
|21 – 14 days||50%|
|14 – 07 days||75%|
|Less than 07 days or No show||100%|
Mode of payment
You may make the payment by the following modes:
You may hand over cash to us and we will be glad to send you a receipt against the payment.
You may use the electronic transfer facility to send us the payment. The following are the details
Bank Name: Union Bank of India
A/c name: Nabeel Ansari
Account type: Current
Account No: 318401010137546
IFSC Code: UBIN0531847
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- It is assumed that the Guests booking the tour are medically fit to travel on tour and also that he/she is aware about the tour programme and the different activities that shall be undertaken during the tour. In case of any health related issues on tour, Guests are expected to be equipped to handle it on their own. Tour Manager can give assistance in such cases but it will not be possible to give complete attention.
- Payment of the registration amount only shows that the Guest is interested in going for the tour. All the services like hotel accommodation voucher, drivel details, etc. shall be confirmed only on receipt of the full and final payment.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of non-payment of full tour cost before departure.
- For any reason if The Tern Travellers bears any cost on behalf of the Guest, he/she must reimburse the amount to the Company within the designated time.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the rights to modify or alter the tour itinerary in case of force majeure conditions (Political reason/Natural Calamities). Changes shall be informed to Guests at the earliest. Guests shall pay any additional charges applicable in such cases. Other than force majeure for any other unavoidable circumstance, if the Company curtails or cancels a certain day’s sightseeing, refund for the concerned portion of the sightseeing/tour shall be given to the Guests. The Company will not be responsible for any other kind of refund.
- Transport provided for the entire tour is as per group size. Skipper has rights to allocate as per the group size.
- Twin sharing accommodation is provided at all locations. In case of Extra Adult, mattress will be provided.
- In case Guest misses any meal for any reason, no refund will be given.
- Tour managers will be assisting travellers throughout the tour and they will not be responsible for loss of any Guest’s baggage or any kind of personal belongings. Guests will be solely responsible for their bags and belongings. Guests should follow information and instructions given by tour managers. The Company is not responsible for the consequences that may result from not following such instructions.
- Alcohol and narcotics are strictly prohibited.
Batch 1: 01st December 2017