Australia is a country and continent surrounded by the Indian and Pacific oceans. Australia is a true charmer, and there is no denying that. It is a wild and beautiful place, a land whose colour palette of red outback sands and Technicolor reefs frames sophisticated cities and soulful Indigenous stories.
No of Days 09 Days
|Day 1||Mumbai – Sydney||Hotel|
|Day 4||Sydney – Brisbane – Gold Coast||Hotel||B|
|Day 5||Gold Coast||Hotel||B|
|Day 6||Gold Coast – Brisbane – Cairns||Hotel||B|
|Day 7||Cairns – Great Barrier Reef – Melbourne||Hotel||B|
|Day 9||Melbourne – Great Ocean Road – Melbourne||Hotel||B|
|Day 10||Melbourne Departure||B|
Day 1: Mumbai – Sydney
After arriving at Sydney Airport, you will be transferred to your hotel. Check in to the hotel
and take a load off. The day ends with a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Sydney
Have your breakfast at the hotel and then leave for a full day city tour which includes The Sydney Opera House from inside followed by orientation tour of Harbour Bridge, Eastern Suburbs, Bondi Beach, Rocks Area. Later we visit Sydney Tower Observatory deck which gives 360 degree view of the city and Sydney Sea Life Aquarium to experience the rich marine life. Later enjoy the Sydney Showboat Dinner cruise along with the dance show with the amazing view of Sydney harbor and its skyline.
Day 3: Sydney
Today the day is at leisure even you can explore the city on your own if you wish to.
Overnight in Sydney.
Day 4: Sydney – Brisbane – Gold Coast
After breakfast fly to Brisbane. Upon your arrival, orientation tour which includes South Bank Waterfront, Town Hall, and Kangaroo Point. Later we proceed to Gold Coast – famous for sun, sand and surf. On arrival we visit Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary world renowned for its wild Rainbow Lorikeet birds. Overnight in Gold Coast.
Day 5: Gold Coast
Have your breakfast and experience the magical world where movies come to life – Warner Bros. Movie World. Enjoy from heart thumping thrill rides like the Green Lantern Roller Coaster, Batwing Spaceshot, Superman Escape and Wild West Falls. Enjoy amazing Looney Tunes musical show.
Day 6: Gold Coast – Brisbane – Cairns
Post breakfast today proceed to Brisbane and fly to Cairns. On arrival we enjoy Boomerang throwing followed by Pamagiri show with live cultural performance. Later we visit Skyrail Rainforest Cableway which takes us on an amazing experience over Australia’s World Heritage listed Tropical Kuranda Rainforest canopy and deep into the forest. Later enjoy shopping in night market.
Day 7: Cairns – Great Barrier Reef – Melbourne
Today we proceed to world’s largest coral reef system and Australia’s most remarkable natural gift – Great Barrier Reef. Later we experience great view of Barrier reef through Glass bottom boat ride and explore the world of corals without getting wet in Semi-Submersible. Then we fly to Melbourne.
Day 8: Melbourne
After breakfast an orientation tour which includes St. Patrick Cathedral, Town Hall, Parliament House, Captain Cook Cottages, photo stop at Melbourne Cricket Ground and visit Fitzroy garden. Later we enjoy city tram ride. Then we proceed to Philip Island. Witness the elegant world famous Penguin Parade in the evening in Phillip Island.
Day 9: Melbourne – Great Ocean Road – Melbourne
Today we drive through one of the world’s most beautiful and naturally maintained destinations – Great ocean road. Get a unique opportunity to see the 12 Apostles, Shipwreck Coast and Port Campbell National Park.
Day 10: Melbourne Departure
Post breakfast, Say good bye to Australia. Depart flight from Melbourne
Ex-Mumbai: ₹191400/- per head + 5% GST
***Note: Above mentioned hotels are subject to change depending on the group size or similar category hotels will be offered.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in above mentioned hotels.
- All transfers and sightseeing as per above Itinerary
- Daily Buffet breakfast.
- Airport transfers
- Domestic & International Air Fares, Visa, Insurance
- Entry fees for sightseeings
- Expertise & Services
- The Tern Travellers professional tour Leader
- 5% GST
- Additional / personal use of vehicle.
- Extended stay due to weather conditions or any situation not in human control.
- Any personal expenses, room service and special orders, mineral waters, non-alcoholic beverages, tips, phone calls, laundry etc.
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Camera fees, guide charges.
Anything Specifically NOT mentioned in includes
|PAYMENT SCHEDULE (Per person)|
|Adult||Child Above 10Yrs||Child Below 10yrs|
|At the time of booking||30%||25%||25%|
|On or before 60 days of Departure||75%||75%||75%|
|On or before 30 days of Departure||100%||100%||100%|
- The Tern Travellers reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of payment schedule not followed.
|Cancellation period||Cancellation Charges on Cost|
|More than 120 days||25%|
|120 to 90 days||35%|
|90 to 60 days||50%|
|60 to 30 days||60%|
|30 to 15 days||80%|
|Less than 15 days||100%|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- It is assumed that the Guests booking the tour are medically fit to travel on tour and also that he/she is aware about the tour programme and the different activities that shall be undertaken during the tour. In case of any health related issues on tour, Guests are expected to be equipped to handle it on their own. Tour Manager can give assistance in such cases but it will not be possible to give complete attention.
- Payment of the registration amount only shows that the Guest is interested in going for the tour. All the services like hotel accommodation voucher, drivel details, etc. shall be confirmed only on receipt of the full and final payment.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of non-payment of full tour cost before departure.
- For any reason if The Tern Travellers bears any cost on behalf of the Guest, he/she must reimburse the amount to the Company within the designated time.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the rights to modify or alter the tour itinerary in case of force majeure conditions (Political reason/Natural Calamities). Changes shall be informed to Guests at the earliest. Guests shall pay any additional charges applicable in such cases. Other than force majeure for any other unavoidable circumstance, if the Company curtails or cancels a certain day’s sightseeing, refund for the concerned portion of the sightseeing/tour shall be given to the Guests. The Company will not be responsible for any other kind of refund.
- Transport provided for the entire tour (Xylo/Innova/Scorpio) will accommodate 6 people in 1 car. Tour manager have rights to allocate as per the group size.
- Twin sharing accommodation is provided at all locations. In case of Extra Adult, mattress will be provided. Heater facility is not provided.
- In case Guest misses any meal for any reason, no refund will be given.
- Tour managers will be assisting travellers throughout the tour and they will not be responsible for loss of any Guest’s baggage or any kind of personal belongings. Guests will be solely responsible for their bags and belongings. Guests should follow information and instructions given by tour managers. The Company is not responsible for the consequences that may result from not following such instructions.
- Alcohol and narcotics are strictly prohibited.