Ajanta Ellora Caves, a UNESCO World Heritage Site have always been recognized as the gems that represent Indian history and the impressive artistry that existed in the foregone era. These tourist attractions consist of 64 rock-cut caves, located in close proximity from the city of Aurangabad.
|Itinerary at a glance|
|Day 2||Ajanta Ellora||B,D||Hotel|
|Day 1, WELCOME TO AURANGABAD|
|A warm welcome awaits you upon arrival at the station, get transfer to the hotel and get ready to visit the local sights of Aurangabad. Visit the attractions like Bibi Ka Maqbara and Daulatbad fort. Evening go for shopping or rest at the hotel. Dinner and overnight in Aurangabad.|
|Accommodation The Manor Hotel/ Similar
Facilities Total journey time 2 Hrs
|DAY 2, AJANTA – ELLORA|
|Today after breakfast, we would head towards to Ajanta caves wander around the rock cut caves and beautiful paintings which date back to the 2ndcentury BC. On the way halt at Silod for lunch. Later visit the Ellora Caves known to house for beautiful carvings which present great workmanship. The place truly reflects the religious harmony which prevailed during the 5th and 11th century in India. Return back to the hotel have a good night sleep.|
|Accommodation The Manor Hotel/ Similar
Facilities Total journey time 5 Hrs
Meals Breakfast, Lunch/Dinner
|DAY 3, BACK TO HOMELAND|
|Today after breakfast, leave for your onwards journey from Aurangabad with fond memories.|
|Land Package||Rs.6400/- Per head + 5% GST|
|YOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES|
|1. Arrival meet and assist and return transfers
3. Meals as per mentioned in the itinerary.
|YOUR PACKAGE EXCLUDES|
|1. 5% GST
2. Any items of personal nature such as drinks, tips, mineral water, laundry, telephones, extra meals etc.
3. Personal Travel or Trip cancellation insurance
4. Railway fare
5. Anything Specifically NOT mentioned in includes.
6. GST 5%
|PAYMENT SCHEDULE (Per person)|
|At booking||15 days prior|
|Cancellation period||Cancellation Charges on Cost|
|21 – 35 days||25%|
|21 – 14 days||50%|
|14 – 07 days||75%|
|Less than 07 days or No show||100%|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- It is assumed that the Guests booking the tour are medically fit to travel on tour and also that he/she is aware about the tour programme and the different activities that shall be undertaken during the tour. In case of any health related issues on tour, Guests are expected to be equipped to handle it on their own. Tour Manager can give assistance in such cases but it will not be possible to give complete attention.
- Payment of the registration amount only shows that the Guest is interested in going for the tour. All the services like hotel accommodation voucher, drivel details, etc. shall be confirmed only on receipt of the full and final payment.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of non-payment of full tour cost before departure.
- For any reason if The Tern Travellers bears any cost on behalf of the Guest, he/she must reimburse the amount to the Company within the designated time.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the rights to modify or alter the tour itinerary in case of force majeure conditions (Political reason/Natural Calamities). Changes shall be informed to Guests at the earliest. Guests shall pay any additional charges applicable in such cases. Other than force majeure for any other unavoidable circumstance, if the Company curtails or cancels a certain day’s sightseeing, refund for the concerned portion of the sightseeing/tour shall be given to the Guests. The Company will not be responsible for any other kind of refund.
- Transport provided for the entire tour (Xylo/Innova/Scorpio) will accommodate 6 people in 1 car. Tour manager have rights to allocate as per the group size.
- Twin sharing accommodation is provided at all locations. In case of Extra Adult, mattress will be provided. Heater facility is not provided.
- In case Guest misses any meal for any reason, no refund will be given.
- Tour managers will be assisting travellers throughout the tour and they will not be responsible for loss of any Guest’s baggage or any kind of personal belongings. Guests will be solely responsible for their bags and belongings. Guests should follow information and instructions given by tour managers. The Company is not responsible for the consequences that may result from not following such instructions.
- The Tern Travellers hold the rights to amend the price of the tour due to force reasons such as increase in market rate, transportation cost rise due to fuel price hike, etc. without prior notice.
11. Alcohol and narcotics are strictly prohibited.