About the Tour:
The Andaman Islands offer white sandy beaches where you can relax, soak up the sun and enjoy various adventurous water sports activities. The Exotic 6-day Andaman tour package is a well-planned itinerary devised to offer you a memorable holiday. It includes a visit to the Radhanagar Beach, snorkeling at Elephant Beach, light & sound show inside the Cellular Jail, enjoy coral reefs to enjoy their abundant sea life and relaxing at Bharatpur beach and Laxmanpur Beach. Andaman is an ideal place for you to wind, away from stress of city life.
Region Andaman & Nicobar
No of Days Ex – Mumbai 06 Days
|Day 1||Mumbai – Port Blair||B,L,D||Hotel|
|Day 2||Port Blair – Havelock Islands||B,L,D||Hotel|
|Day 3||Havelock – Excursion||B,L,D||Hotel|
|Day 4||Havelock – Neil Island||B,L,D||Hotel|
|Day 5||Neil Island – Port Blair||B,L,D||Hotel|
|Day 6||Port Blair – Mumbai||B|
Day 1: Mumbai – Port Blair
Upon your arrival in Port Blair in the morning/afternoon, After lunch, you visit the extremely popular Cellular Jail ( Kala Pani), Water Sports Complex (closed on: Wednesday) water activities of your interest such as speedboat ride, banana boat ride, Jet Ski, Glass Bottom Boat ride and so on. The evening is scheduled for enjoying the famous Light and Sound Show at Cellular Jail. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Day 2: Port Blair – Havelock Island
The day starts early. You board the morning ferry from Port Blair to Havelock Island. This journey is of around 2.5 hours. On reaching, get transferred to the respective hotels to complete the check-in. In the evening, you visit the popular Radhanagar Beach.
Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 3: Havelock (excursion to Elephant Beach)
The day starts early. You are going for a memorable excursion to the beautiful Elephant beach. Return to Havelock.
Day 4: Havelock – Neil Island by Ferry
Post breakfast in the morning, check out from the hotel. Board a ferry from Havelock and get transferred to Neil. On arrival, you will be transferred to the respective hotels for check-in. In the evening, enjoy visit to the very popular Bharatpur beach and Laxmanpur Beach.
Day 5: Neil Island – Port Blair by Ferry
After breakfast at the hotel, check-out and go on-board the ferry for your onward journey to Port Blair. On arrival in Port Blair, the rest of the day is at leisure. Explore the surroundings on your own. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 6: Port Blair – Mumbai
Post breakfast, leave for the airport and board the flight for onward journey.
Tour officially ends here.
Ex-Mumbai: Rs.13800/- per head + 5% GST
- Accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC vehicles
- Meals as per the itinerary.
- Day sightseeing
- GST (5%)
- Additional / personal use of vehicle.
- Entry fee if any
- Extended stay due to weather conditions or any situation not in human control.
- Any personal expenses, room service and special orders, mineral waters, non-alcoholic beverages, tips, phone calls, laundry etc.
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Camera fees.
- Airfares/Rail fares.
- Anything Specifically NOT mentioned in includes.
|PAYMENT SCHEDULE (Per person)|
|At booking||15 days prior|
|Cancellation period||Cancellation Charges on Cost|
|21 – 35 days||25%|
|21 – 14 days||50%|
|14 – 07 days||75%|
|Less than 07 days or No show||100%|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- It is assumed that the Guests booking the tour are medically fit to travel on tour and also that he/she is aware about the tour programme and the different activities that shall be undertaken during the tour. In case of any health related issues on tour, Guests are expected to be equipped to handle it on their own. Tour Manager can give assistance in such cases but it will not be possible to give complete attention.
- Payment of the registration amount only shows that the Guest is interested in going for the tour. All the services like hotel accommodation voucher, drivel details, etc. shall be confirmed only on receipt of the full and final payment.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of non-payment of full tour cost before departure.
- For any reason if the The Tern Travellers bears any cost on behalf of the Guest, he/she must reimburse the amount to the Company within the designated time.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the rights to modify or alter the tour itinerary in case of force majeure conditions (Political reason/Natural Calamities). Changes shall be informed to Guests at the earliest. Guests shall pay any additional charges applicable in such cases. Other than force majeure for any other unavoidable circumstance, if the Company curtails or cancels a certain day’s sightseeing, refund for the concerned portion of the sightseeing/tour shall be given to the Guests. The Company will not be responsible for any other kind of refund.
- Transport provided for the entire tour (Xylo/Innova/Scorpio) will accommodate 6 people in 1 car. Tour manager have rights to allocate as per the group size.
- Twin sharing accommodation is provided at all locations. In case of Extra Adult, mattress will be provided. Heater facility is not provided.
- In case Guest misses any meal for any reason, no refund will be given.
- Tour managers will be assisting travellers throughout the tour and they will not be responsible for loss of any Guest’s baggage or any kind of personal belongings. Guests will be solely responsible for their bags and belongings. Guests should follow information and instructions given by tour managers. The Company is not responsible for the consequences that may result from not following such instructions.
- The Tern Travellers hold the rights to amend the price of the tour due to force reasons such as increase in market rate, transportation cost rise due to fuel price hike, etc. without prior notice.
- Alcohol and narcotics are strictly prohibited.