ANDAMAN – THE BLUE LIFE
3 NIGHTS/4 DAYS
About the Tour:
The Andaman Islands offer white sandy beaches where you can relax, soak up the sun and enjoy various adventurous water sports activities. The Exotic 6-day Andaman tour package is a well-planned itinerary devised to offer you a memorable holiday. It includes a visit to the Radhanagar Beach, snorkeling at Elephant Beach, light & sound show inside the Cellular Jail, enjoy coral reefs to enjoy their abundant sea life and relaxing at Bharatpur beach and Laxmanpur Beach. Andaman is an ideal place for you to wind, away from stress of city life.
Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park has some 20 islands and rocks.
There are 2 major island groups in the park: the Labyrinth Islands and the Twin Islands The islands are situated 16 km (10 mi) south from Port Blair. The marine park covers 281.5 km² made up of 17 islands and the open sea creeks running through the area. There is a chance for ecotourism on the islands Jolly Buoy and Red Skin.
Most of the coral reefs in the park are fringing reefs. The type and composition of vegetation varies from island to island. Most notably there you can see a difference between the tourist islands which suffer more anthropocentric change and others which do not. There are also some islands more isolated or protected from the effects of weather in the Bay of Bengal. Tarmugli, the largest island, is covered with thick mangrove vegetation, sand covered beaches, uprooted trees and sheet rocks. Twin Islands are an important breeding ground for turtles within the park.
Region Andaman & Nicobar
No of Days Ex – Port Blair 04 Days
|Day 1||Mumbai – Port Blair||L,D||Hotel|
|Day 2||Port Blair – Scuba & Snorkelling – Dolphin watch||B,L,D||Hotel|
|Day 3||Port Blair – National Park Islands||B,L,D||Hotel|
|Day 4||Port Blair – Mumbai||B|
Day 1: Mumbai – Port Blair
Upon your arrival in Port Blair in the morning/afternoon, After lunch, you visit the extremely popular Cellular Jail ( Kala Pani), Water Sports Complex (closed on: Wednesday) water activities of your interest such as speedboat ride, banana boat ride, Jet Ski, Glass Bottom Boat ride and so on. The evening is scheduled for enjoying the famous Light and Sound Show at Cellular Jail. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Day 2: Port Blair – Scuba & Snorkelling – Dolphin watch
Dip in the ocean, float on the surface of water by Snorkelling and enjoying the blue life. Swim deep in by a guided scuba to explore the schools of fishes and coals and reefs. Also indulge in reef bed walking while you feel the soft cushion under your feet. Post lunch, enjoy the glass bottom boat where you see dolphins and sharks swim with you, the view is mesmerising. Return back to resort in Port Blair.
Day 3: Port Blair – National Park Islands
The day starts early. You are going for a memorable excursion to the Islands of Marine National Park. There are some real exotic birds around here, be silent and vigilant as you might some rare lifer around. Lunch will be packed and served on the boat. Return to Port Blair until evening. Enjoy the beach by night and at sunset.
Day 4: Port Blair – Mumbai
Post breakfast, leave for the airport and board the flight for onward journey.
Tour officially ends here.
Ex-Mumbai: Indians: Adult: ₹49,999/- per head
|Port Blair||TSG Emerald or Similar||3*||3|
- Roundtrip Economy class Airfare from Mumbai
- Accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC vehicles
- Meals as per the itinerary.
- Scuba Diving with equipment
- Glass boat ride
- Dolphin watch
- Visit to Marine national park and entry permits
- 3T Wildlife naturalist cum leader
- GST (5%)
- Optional Activities
- Additional / personal use of vehicle.
- Entry fee if any
- Extended stay due to weather conditions or any situation not in human control.
- Any personal expenses, room service and special orders, mineral waters, non-alcoholic beverages, tips, phone calls, laundry etc.
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Camera fees.
- Airfares/Rail fares.
- Anything Specifically NOT mentioned in includes.
|PAYMENT SCHEDULE (Per person)|
|At the time of booking||50%|
|21 days before Departure||75%|
|14 days before departure||100%|
- The Tern Travellers reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of payment schedule not followed.
|Cancellation period||Cancellation Charges on Cost|
|More than 30 days||25%|
|30 to 21 days||50%|
|21 to 14 days||80%|
|Less than 14 days or No show||100%|
Things to Carry:
- A Hat
- Sunglasses with UV protection
- A dust protection mask
- Personal Bottle (To avoid plastic use – 1LtrsX2)
- Small backpack (10Ltrs)
- Field books
- Sun screen
- Only dull coloured clothes (Green, brown, Beige, Camouflage)
- Camera (At owners risk) with proper equipment for photography (As per need)
- Fleece/Jacket (temperatures drop in the forest to below 10 degree Celsius)
- Energy bars
- Wildlife safaris/Bird watching is a matter of luck and opportunity. No guarantee of any sighting is made. Neither of our associates will quote that, although we try our best to spot and show you as much as nature allows us to.
- Birdwatching is a hobby and not a race, hence request all birders to maintain discipline at all times.
- Bird watching is an art of silence and key observation.
- Avoid Pointing out directly to a bird that might flush the bird away.
- Do not get too close to a bird for a photograph that you flush it away.
- Birdwatching should be enjoyed by binoculars and the fun is to spot them, identify them and if you still have some time with the bird photograph them.
- Never enter the forest with an intention of spotting a single species, it will only disappoint you. The forest is a gift packet with a lot to surprise with. Listen to our naturalist for more wonderful experience.
- Our walks are not target species specific (Unless specified)
- We explore everything we find uncommon and need to be explained.
- Any demand for spotting a single species in any jeep will not be entertained by the guide or the tour leader as there are other travellers who would want to see the birds etc.
- Respect & honour everything that is in the forest and it has to offer you.
- Enjoy being in the forest and you will feel much happier away from the concrete chaos.
- Respect the local, tribes, guards, guides, drivers, officers and all animals.
- Front seat of the Gypsy is always reserved for the Guide or Guard.
- No extra room will be made for photographers, respecting other travellers. (For photographers it is recommended to opt for higher options)
- No littering in the forest strictly. (what goes comes back the same way)
- Camera fees & guide tips to be paid separately & directly.
- Kindly follow the instructions given by the tour leader and the guide for your own safety.
Departure date: TBA