About the Tour:
The Pushkar Fair, also known as the Pushkar Camel Fair, or Pushkar Mela, is a colorful and vibrant display of unique exhibitions, exciting competitions and fascinating events. Extending to seven days, this annual camel and livestock fair, held in the town of Pushkar between the months of October and November, draws a large number of crowds. Besides, this fair is renowned for being one of the world’s largest cattle fairs.
Apart from its celebratory aspect, this wonderful event also possesses a religious significance. Over the years, the fair has found an honorable mention in Rajasthan Tourism.
Pushkar has also been mentioned in the Mahabharata, a 2000 yrs old epic as one of the most ancient sacred sites in India. Besides this, it has also been referred to in the Hindu scriptures as one of the five holy cities.
No of Days 03 Days
|Day 1||Ajmer – Pushkar||D||Hotel|
|Day 3||Pushkar – Ajmer||B|
Day 1: Ajmer – Pushkar
A warm welcome upon your arrival at Ajmer Rly Stn, you will be transferred to Pushkar. Check in to the hotel and or after lunch in the afternoon, visit Brahma Temple and Camel fair. Then head to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 2: Pushkar Fair
After breakfast enjoy The Pushkar Fair which is quite known for the camels. The ship of the desert are seen in huge numbers. The camels are dressed up in colorful garbs, adorned lovingly. The beasts of the desert are lovingly washed, adorned and ornamented with cloths, jewelry, silver bells, bangles and other finery. The camels bedecked at their best are paraded around for all to see. There is even a Camel Beauty Contest organized. Camels are entered into races, competitions dance shows, and trade of cattle. One interesting contest turns the camel into a clown car.
The sand dunes of Pushkar appear in the carnival mood. There is a huge inflow of pilgrims, camel traders, and tourists. It is a fascinating sight, and a great opportunity to witness the colors, aromas and mood of an old traditional style Indian festival. A huge carnival is held. There are musicians, dancers, acrobats, magicians, snake charmers, rides and food stalls to entertain the guests. The festival highlights are temple dancing, folk and classical music, and arts and crafts bazaar as well. The mustache competition where menfolk compete for the award for their facial tresses is definitely worth witnessing.
It is possible to witness the spectacle of the camel fair from up in the sky, in a hot air balloon. Savor the beautiful sight of the desert landscape in the early sunrise hour or anytime of the day. An International Hot Air Balloon Festival is also organized during the fair.
Day 3: Pushkar – Ajmer
After breakfast, leave for Ajmer and board the train for your onward journey with fond memories of Puskar Mela
Tour officially ends here.
Land Package: Rs.8800/- per head + 5% GST
|Pushkar||Hotel Master Paradise/Similar||2|
- Accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC vehicles
- Meals as per the itinerary.
- Day sightseeing
- GST (5%)
- Additional / personal use of vehicle.
- Entry fee if any
- Extended stay due to weather conditions or any situation not in human control.
- Any personal expenses, room service and special orders, mineral waters, non-alcoholic beverages, tips, phone calls, laundry etc.
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Camera fees.
- Airfares/Rail fares.
Anything Specifically NOT mentioned in includes.
|PAYMENT SCHEDULE (Per person)|
|At booking||15 days prior|
|Cancellation period||Cancellation Charges on Cost|
|21 – 35 days||25%|
|21 – 14 days||50%|
|14 – 07 days||75%|
|Less than 07 days or No show||100%|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- It is assumed that the Guests booking the tour are medically fit to travel on tour and also that he/she is aware about the tour programme and the different activities that shall be undertaken during the tour. In case of any health related issues on tour, Guests are expected to be equipped to handle it on their own. Tour Manager can give assistance in such cases but it will not be possible to give complete attention.
- Payment of the registration amount only shows that the Guest is interested in going for the tour. All the services like hotel accommodation voucher, drivel details, etc. shall be confirmed only on receipt of the full and final payment.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of non-payment of full tour cost before departure.
- For any reason if The Tern Travellers bears any cost on behalf of the Guest, he/she must reimburse the amount to the Company within the designated time.
- The Tern Travellers reserves the rights to modify or alter the tour itinerary in case of force majeure conditions (Political reason/Natural Calamities). Changes shall be informed to Guests at the earliest. Guests shall pay any additional charges applicable in such cases. Other than force majeure for any other unavoidable circumstance, if the Company curtails or cancels a certain day’s sightseeing, refund for the concerned portion of the sightseeing/tour shall be given to the Guests. The Company will not be responsible for any other kind of refund.
- Transport provided for the entire tour (Xylo/Innova/Scorpio) will accommodate 6 people in 1 car. Tour manager have rights to allocate as per the group size.
- Twin sharing accommodation is provided at all locations. In case of Extra Adult, mattress will be provided. Heater facility is not provided.
- In case Guest misses any meal for any reason, no refund will be given.
- Tour managers will be assisting travellers throughout the tour and they will not be responsible for loss of any Guest’s baggage or any kind of personal belongings. Guests will be solely responsible for their bags and belongings. Guests should follow information and instructions given by tour managers. The Company is not responsible for the consequences that may result from not following such instructions.
- The Tern Travellers hold the rights to amend the price of the tour due to force reasons such as increase in market rate, transportation cost rise due to fuel price hike, etc. without prior notice.
11. Alcohol and narcotics are strictly prohibited.