Day-01 Delhi- Manali (570kms/12-14 hrs)
After your arrival at Delhi, to reach RK Ashram, Near Metro station (on your own) at 5:00 pm to board you Volvo Coach. The Volvo coach will depart from Delhi to Manila at 5.30 Pm. Overnight Journey to Manila which takes around 13 – 14 Hours. Manali-is one of the popular hill station in North India also known as “Valley of the Gods” and an ideal place for the adventure and nature lovers.
Day-02 Manali City Tour
Morning after breakfast visit Manali Local sightseeing tour:-
*Hadimba Temple *Club House *Manu Temple *Van Vihar *Tibetan Monastery * Vashisht hot Spring
In the evening visit Mall Road & Shopping in Market.
Evening return back to hotel and overnight stay
Day-03 Solang Valley
Excursion to Solang Valley: Solang Valley, which is very popular for different adventure sports and beautiful picnic spot.
Attractions: Paragliding (Joyride) and Ropeway (Gondola) Ride and ATV Ride can also be enjoyed at extra cost upon the choice of any individual.
Evening back to Hotel for overnight stay
Day-04 Manali – Naggar Tour – Kullu – Manali
Today after breakfast leave for Naggar Sight Seeing Tour.
Visit: Ancient Lord Shiva and Sandhya Gayatri Temple in Jagatsukh. En-route visit Vaishno Temple, Rabbit Angora Farm, shawl Industry & option for White Water Rafting activity in Beas River. (Extra Cost) Then proceed to Naggar which has been declared Heritage village by the central government. Visit: Roerick Art Gallery to witness beautiful paintings by a Russian painter, Naggar Castle, Museum and Jagti Temple. Return Manali by late afternoon. Overnight stay in the Hotel at Manali
Day-05 Check-out & Drop at Manali Bus stand
Day is at leisure and can be utilised for shopping. In the evening you will be dropped to Bus Station for boarding your Volvo AC Coach of onward journey to Delhi. This is an overnight journey which shall take around 12-14 hours.
Day-6 Arrival at Delhi
Morning you shall reach Delhi and proceed to airport for onward flight to Mumbai.
Deluxe package: ₹19,999/- per couple
3* Package: ₹24,999/- per couple
4* Package: ₹29,999/- per couple
(Validity: 01st October 2018 – 20th December 2018 | 10th January 2019 – 31st March 2019)
|Manali||Hotel Jupiter or Similar||Deluxe||Deluxe|
|Manali||Winterfell Resort or Similar||Deluxe Cottage||3*|
|Manali||Manali Grand or Similar||Super Deluxe||4*|
- Confirmation of hotel is subject to availability and may differ at the time of booking. We shall provide similar category of hotel in that case.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in above mentioned hotel.
- 3N in Manali
- Return Semi sleeper AC Volvo tickets from Delhi – Manali – Delhi
- 2 Mineral water bottles
- Meals as per mentioned in the itinerary.
- 3 Buffet breakfast
- 3 buffet dinner
- Pick up drop from Bus stand to Hotel in Manali
- Local Sightseeing by private cab with professional driver: Tour in Manali
- Rohtang Pass
- Fish farm
- Naggar castle
- Roerich Art Gallery
- Raugi Waterfalls
- Kullu (Rafting at own cost)
- Fuel, Parking, Toll taxes and Driver allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Honeymooners Facilities
- Candle light Dinner (once)
- Flower bed Decoration (once)
- Honeymoon cake (once)
- Expertise and service charges
- Airfare / Rail fare
- Additional / personal use of vehicle.
- Extended stay due to weather conditions or any situation not in human control.
- Any personal expenses, room service and special orders, mineral waters, non-alcoholic beverages, tips, phone calls, laundry etc.
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary.
- Heater charges
- Luggage charges in Volvo
- Entry fees, Camera fees
- Activities in Manali & Kullu
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Anything Specifically NOT mentioned in includes.
|PAYMENT SCHEDULE (Per person)|
|At the time of Booking||On or Before 15 days|
|Cancellation period||Cancellation Charges on Cost|
|21 – 35 days||25%|
|21 – 14 days||50%|
|14 – 07 days||75%|
|Less than 07 days or No show||100%|